Harmony beats @ mzee

hab mir viele deiner sachen angehört und muss sagen das bei dir immer mehr geht
sind immer schön komponiert und wie bei mir warscheinlich alles selber eingespielt was mir sehr gut gefällt

peace von

ce_S

und hau rain

Original geschrieben von ce_S
hab mir viele deiner sachen angehört und muss sagen das bei dir immer mehr geht
sind immer schön komponiert und wie bei mir warscheinlich alles selber eingespielt was mir sehr gut gefällt

peace von

ce_S

und hau rain

:)

Fortschritte sind wichtig. Danke.
Schön das de au selbst einspielst. Gibtn pluspunkt bei mir !!!:D

moin

aufgewacht: Find ich gut, die bassline ist mir zu plastik (auch dieser pitch) da fehlt einfach der druck
ansonsten geil, besonders der teil mit den strings

check auch meinen scheiss

Boah wieder so ein geiler Beat.:eek:
Erzeugt ne schöne Atmo. Drums gehen klar.
Ich liebe deine Strings...:D ;)

Versuch bitte nochmal meinen zu bewerten...Hier

peace

Here some feedback--- your beats are BORING!! Anyone saying anything else is a friend of yours or has no idea about hip-hop/rap.
how do you Germans say it... 0 8 15 or some shit??
If I had a penny for every standard beat ive heard since the "hip hop boom" id have a room with coins like Uncle Scrooge! you call him dagobert or some shit...

Why does EVERYBODY think they can rhyme or make beats? Do you people have no other hobbies/skills/talents? I feel like the kiddies of 2005 never played sports or did anything else their whole childhood, and then they all woke up one day and said
"well, hip hop is the cool trend taking over the world, i guess im gonna be a rapper or producer!"

When did you first start making beats? last year? Hip hop is either in your life and blood or it isnt, and only 1 percent of people who make music are actually gonna make money with their music, so all I'm saying is dont quit your dayjob just yet...

I can also put it like this. The beats arent bad. They just dont stand out. There are a billion beats available on the net or from where ever, so producers need to focus on an individual sound and using sounds/samples/crazy shit that no else has. Thats why Dre, Timba, Storch, Lil Jon, Rockwilder etc are all making big money with beats - because each beat from them sounds like a BEAT FROM THEM. When I hear a Timba joint, i know right away - Timba! That should be your goal too. Not to copy Timba, but to get an original sound which represents you into every beat you make.

I aint hatin either, maybe this post will be a reason 4 u to work harder...

if you really love and live for hip hop, then your beats will get better. :D

Original geschrieben von alexdyce
Here some feedback--- your beats are BORING!! Anyone saying anything else is a friend of yours or has no idea about hip-hop/rap.
how do you Germans say it... 0 8 15 or some shit??
If I had a penny for every standard beat ive heard since the "hip hop boom" id have a room with coins like Uncle Scrooge! you call him dagobert or some shit...

Why does EVERYBODY think they can rhyme or make beats? Do you people have no other hobbies/skills/talents? I feel like the kiddies of 2005 never played sports or did anything else their whole childhood, and then they all woke up one day and said
"well, hip hop is the cool trend taking over the world, i guess im gonna be a rapper or producer!"

When did you first start making beats? last year? Hip hop is either in your life and blood or it isnt, and only 1 percent of people who make music are actually gonna make money with their music, so all I'm saying is dont quit your dayjob just yet...

I can also put it like this. The beats arent bad. They just dont stand out. There are a billion beats available on the net or from where ever, so producers need to focus on an individual sound and using sounds/samples/crazy shit that no else has. Thats why Dre, Timba, Storch, Lil Jon, Rockwilder etc are all making big money with beats - because each beat from them sounds like a BEAT FROM THEM. When I hear a Timba joint, i know right away - Timba! That should be your goal too. Not to copy Timba, but to get an original sound which represents you into every beat you make.

I aint hatin either, maybe this post will be a reason 4 u to work harder...

if you really love and live for hip hop, then your beats will get better. :D

Wow...be careful. First, i´m not a Kid. My Beatz a boring ?..i don´t believe that...but i accept your opinion...
Music is a part of my Life...my Music coms from heard. It´s your problem, you think, i just make music, because It´s COOL !!!
THATS stupid !

I create Music ba my self, my own style...
I make Music...ou my god....for a long time... . Okay, its a hobby yet. Thats right. So , in the Future i want and i will make monay with my music...i promise you !!! Because its good Music an not 0 8 15 !!! Keep it in your mind.

Individuel Beats...i can say, i´ve it. I don´t use Samples, i play all by my self.

...shit....i would say a lot of other things, but my english isn´t the best. So will stop !

Do ya producing or r u rapper ?

I would like to hear somtin´of your definition of Hip Hop.

PEACE

Original geschrieben von Harmony
Boom...Battle!?!

sehr gute effekte drin

bis auf den scream über de snare die klingt bisschen zu sehr töpfern

aber instrumental an sich sehr gut homie klar rein abmischmässig wäre da ncoh mehr zu machen aber es klingt schon sehr bodenständig.

was der englishsprachige da sagt bezieht sich auf dein style er kann nicht verstehen das wir hier keien standard hiphop beats machen die klar in eastside und westside zu trennen sind. wir sind halt technicians und bauen viel mit syntetischer musik, schliesslich haben wir auch techno usw. erfunden

las dich von dem sein glaube nicht irritieren er denkt einfach nur einseitig aber wenn es ein ami ist wäre das auch kein wunder :oops:

peace

I am an "Ami" and i wasnt tryin ta diss or hate or anything. I am from DC, born 1980, and grew up with hip hop/rap/rnb all around me, not just on Viva :D

I've been flowin since 94/95 and I am always looking for tight beats, but it is important as a producer to have an "eigene Style" No one could hear a beat of yours and then another beat and say "those beats are from the same guy."

When I hear Timba, Dre, Rockwilder, etc, they have a signature style, egal ob South, East, whatever.

I understand Germans invented techno and love synthies and your sound quality is good, that wasnt tha point. The point is i hear "good" beats everyday and if you wanna make a name or money then ya gotta make "great" beats!

BEATS GOTTA STAND OUT! how do you say it...hervorheben or some shit

Anyway wanna hear something from me buy the Bloodshot Mixtape (in da MZEE store next week) or tell me your email i can send you a couple tracks. I have been working with Berliner rappers like Sha-Karl, Plaetter Pi, Esko, Tai-Chi, Serk, but Im looking for beats for my solo joint, thats how i got in this thread to begin with.

Dont let me get you down, my standard "german hiphoppers are fake" speech was just to test if this shit is really ya life. I know its mine.

@ FoRoE MC

how can you use words like "peace"
but diss Ami's dabei?

Know what a HYPOCRITE is?
:D

I am an "Ami" and i wasnt tryin ta diss or hate or anything. I am from DC, born 1980, and grew up with hip hop/rap/rnb all around me, not just on Viva :D

I've been flowin since 94/95 and I am always looking for tight beats, but it is important as a producer to have an "eigene Style" No one could hear a beat of yours and then another beat and say "those beats are from the same guy."

When I hear Timba, Dre, Rockwilder, etc, they have a signature style, egal ob South, East, whatever.

I understand Germans invented techno and love synthies and your sound quality is good, that wasnt tha point. The point is i hear "good" beats everyday and if you wanna make a name or money then ya gotta make "great" beats!

BEATS GOTTA STAND OUT! how do you say it...hervorheben or some shit

Anyway wanna hear something from me buy the Bloodshot Mixtape (in da MZEE store next week) or tell me your email i can send you a couple tracks. I have been working with Berliner rappers like Sha-Karl, Plaetter Pi, Esko, Tai-Chi, Serk, but Im looking for beats for my solo joint, thats how i got in this thread to begin with.

Dont let me get you down, my standard "german hiphoppers are fake" speech was just to test if this shit is really ya life. I know its mine.

Okay, heres my E-Mail: Groundwork@web.de

I am 21, and i am not grown up with Hip Hop, but Music is a Part of my Life !

@ FoRoE MC

how can you use words like "peace"
but diss Ami's dabei?

Know what a HYPOCRITE is?
:D

me and a hypocrite? why?

what have i done, that u can call me a hyporcrite?

i just say peace cause it's an easy way to say "see you" or "good bye" HEY and peace is an english word. that is spoken in usa but does not comes from there ya know ;)

:confused:

i don't dissrespect "ami's", i'm no rassist, i almost said that ur view is limited, cause u grown up with rap rnb soul and so on. we here in germany (east germany) could not grow up with that music we lately found to that music. okay?

PEACE :)

Nicht? ;) Ehrlich ist ehrlich, klinkt gut, aber!:

Wie es auch sei, hiphop hat alles zu tun mit sampling, was man auch sagt. Das war fruher so, und heutzutage noch immer. Period. Aber was deine Frage angeht, ich glaube ehrlich das du recht hast. Jetzt rede ich uber producers in die Niederlanden; da gibt's wie hier viele menschen die beats produzieren. Aber wenn man gut zuhort kan man entdecken das 90% kein musikalitat in sich hat. Dazu, was mich angeht, ich selbst kann ein bisschen klavier spielen, nicht etwas spezielles, eigentlicht sehr slecht :) aber, ich weiss verdammt genau wenn etwas nicht stimmt oder falsch ist im sound oder so. Und, vielleicht benutze ich samples und du nicht, aber mit dem sample (meistens kurze samples) spiele ich genau wie dich damit rum, als sei es ein instrument. Also, ich glaube du hast das schon gehort bei mir, da gibts richtig "swing", ein lekkerer rythmus :)

Shit wollte noch etwas sagen uber deine arbeit: warum anderst du die Tonhohe nicht, und spielst ein bisschen. nach einige zeit wird es n bisschen langweilig.. ;) Ich hore nahmlich immer das selbe

Original geschrieben von Shayen
chebo man ihr habts alle voll nich drauf ihr nullen.

ihr samplet alle nur dass kann ja jeder.
ich wette keiner von euch spielt mal mit der quantisierung rum hab ich recht oder hab ich recht?

Original geschrieben von JtC
Nicht? ;) Ehrlich ist ehrlich, klinkt gut, aber!:

Wie es auch sei, hiphop hat alles zu tun mit sampling, was man auch sagt. Das war fruher so, und heutzutage noch immer. Period. Aber was deine Frage angeht, ich glaube ehrlich das du recht hast. Jetzt rede ich uber producers in die Niederlanden; da gibt's wie hier viele menschen die beats produzieren. Aber wenn man gut zuhort kan man entdecken das 90% kein musikalitat in sich hat. Dazu, was mich angeht, ich selbst kann ein bisschen klavier spielen, nicht etwas spezielles, eigentlicht sehr slecht :) aber, ich weiss verdammt genau wenn etwas nicht stimmt oder falsch ist im sound oder so. Und, vielleicht benutze ich samples und du nicht, aber mit dem sample (meistens kurze samples) spiele ich genau wie dich damit rum, als sei es ein instrument. Also, ich glaube du hast das schon gehort bei mir, da gibts richtig "swing", ein lekkerer rythmus :)

Shit wollte noch etwas sagen uber deine arbeit: warum anderst du die Tonhohe nicht, und spielst ein bisschen. nach einige zeit wird es n bisschen langweilig.. ;) Ich hore nahmlich immer das selbe

Also, ich habe nichts gegen sampeln, des möchte ich klar stellen. Sampeln is aus Hip hOp auch gar nicht raus zu denken. Ich spiele lieber selst ein.

Was die Monotonie betrifft...denke bezieht sich auf den letzten Beitrag von mit in meinem Thread, der is erstm nen "Premix", sprich ne kleine Änderung wird auf jeden Fall, zu mindest was die Abwechslunf der Melodie betrifft, eingebaut.

Zum Thema musikalisch. Stimmt wohl, es gibt jede Menge Leute, die absolut nicht musikalisch sind.
Ich selber, muss ich zu geben, kann überhaupt kein Instrumet spielen. Meiene musikalität bezieht sich lediglich auf das so zu sagene Rhythmus im Blut und ein gutes Gehör fürn schönen Sound.

Deine Beatz haben auf jeden Fall sehr geilen Flow, die Cuts sind auf jeden sehr schön gesetzt.
Aber wie scho gesagt, ich bewerte lieber selbst eingespiete Beats. Da befindet man sich noch eher auf einer Ebene und kann auch dem entsprechen Kritisieren.

Vergiss nicht, das is sehr wichtig. Ein instrument bespielen konnen ist ja eigentlich gar nicht wichtig ;) was im blut ist, ist wichtig.

"Zum Thema musikalisch. Stimmt wohl, es gibt jede Menge Leute, die absolut nicht musikalisch sind.
Ich selber, muss ich zu geben, kann überhaupt kein Instrumet spielen. Meiene musikalität bezieht sich lediglich auf das so zu sagene Rhythmus im Blut und ein gutes Gehör fürn schönen Sound."

Zurück
Oben Unten