Die USA: Politik, Gesellschaft, Kultur...

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Unbedingt gucken

Sagte er und zitierte ein "Qualitätsmedium"

Nebenbei, Thema Handelsüberschuss: Wieso kommt bei denen eigentlich niemand auf die Idee, dass die eigenen Produkte anscheinend ziemlich Scheisse sind (bis auf ein paar Ausnahmen, IT etc)?

Handelsüberschuss kann man schon kritisch betrachten und das nicht erst seit Trump

Ein Berater des amerikanischen Präsidenten versichert, dass Donald Trump nichts gegen die Deutschen habe. Er kritisiere allein den Handelsüberschuss. EU-Kommissionschef Juncker spricht von einem Übersetzungsproblem. Trump selbst schweigt.
LoL

giphy.gif

"Im Entwurf der Abschlusserklärung zu den Flüchtlingen, heißt es auf Wunsch der USA jedoch: "Wir bestätigen die souveränen Rechte der Staaten, ihre Grenzen zu kontrollieren und klare Grenzen für die Zuwanderung zu setzen.""

trump swvgg

Students berate professor who refused to participate in no-whites ‘Day of Absence’
Over the last 72 hours, students have taken over a small liberal arts college in Washington state, and only one adult has tried to stop them.

Students at Evergreen State College in Olympia, who filmed their exploits and posted the videos on social media, have occupied and barricaded the library, shouting down anyone who disagrees with them or shows insufficient passion for racial justice.

Biology professor Bret Weinstein was berated by dozens of students outside of his classroom Tuesday morning for refusing to participate in an event in which white people were invited to leave campus for a day. Now, he says police have told him to hold his classes off campus due to safety concerns.

Things are “out of control at Evergreen,” he said.

“Police told me protesters stopped cars yesterday, demanding information about occupants,” Mr. Weinstein told The Washington Times. “They believe I was being sought. It appears that the campus has been under the effective control of protesters since 9:30 a.m. Tuesday. Police are on lockdown, hamstrung by the college administration. Students, staff and faculty are not safe.”

Mr. Weinstein was confronted outside of his classroom Tuesday morning by dozens of students who demanded he apologize or resign for writing an allegedly racist email.

His email took issue with a “Day of Absence & Day of Presence” demonstration, for which white students, faculty and staff were asked to leave campus for one day.

He wrote: “On a college campus, one’s right to speak — or to be — should never be based on skin color.”

A video of the confrontation, captured by Mr. Vincent, shows Mr. Weinstein attempting to reason with dozens of students who routinely shout him down, curse at him and demand his resignation.

When the professor tells the students he will listen to them if they listen to him, one student responds, “We don’t care what terms you want to speak on. This is not about you. We are not speaking on terms — on terms of white privilege. This is not a discussion. You have lost that one.”

Another protester asks the professor whether he believes “black students in sciences are targeted.”

After asking for a clarification, Mr. Weinstein says, “I do not believe that anybody on our faculty, with intent, specially targets students of color.”

That remark prompts shrieks of outrage.

Eric Weinstein, the professor’s brother, called the exchange ironic due to his brother’s “center-left” political views and staunch anti-racism.

“If you had asked me who is one of racism’s most powerful foes, I would have said Bret Weinstein,” Eric Weinstein told The Times. “There’s something sort of ‘Twilight Zone’ about one of the most thoughtful commentators on race, at one of the most progressive schools in the country, getting called a racist.”

After shouting at Mr. Weinstein for several minutes, according to Mr. Vincent’s recollection of events, the protesters marched out of the building and were met by campus police shortly thereafter.

“The students, fearful for their lives, began retreating towards the library and ultimately ended up in the Trans & Queer Center/Unity Lounge, trying to stay safe,” Mr. Vincent said in a Facebook post Tuesday. “The white students were then delegated to spread out throughout the library floor and watch for police potentially surrounding the building.”

In order to keep the police out, the students barricaded the entrances of the library and seamlessly turned the retreat into a political occupation. Demands followed.
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/may/25/evergreen-state-students-demand-professor-resign-f/

:D

1963:
I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character.

1964:
Civil Rights Act.

2009:
Yes we can!

2017:
We need no-whites-allowed safe spaces!

:(

aber klar - spalten tun nur die rechtspopulisten!!
#HeWillNotDivideUs

Zurück
Oben Unten