The Clipse

eig. vor allem schade, weil pharrell als produzent so gute sachen macht wie seit jahren nich mehr. dass er wieder so gefragt is, kommt nich von ungefähr.

Bad news for aficionados of the Thornton Brothers and their unique command of the English language: No Malice says that Clipse album that we were all convinced was already in the works isn’t happening. In an interview with FADER he said:

“There is no Clipse album in the works,” founding Clipse member No Malice told FADER exclusively today, over the phone from home in Virginia Beach, VA. “It’s not going down. I don’t know where the rumor stems from. And I don’t know how this keeps coming back up—this isn’t the first time. But I would never play with the fans like that and act like something’s about to happen and it’s not.”

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Zuletzt bearbeitet von einem Moderator:

Zuletzt bearbeitet von einem Moderator:
Oh mann, Malice redet ja auch abseits der Musik wie ein Prediger. Wie theatralisch er alles betont.

R.I.P. The Clipse

schade aber besser so als wenn sie jetzt probieren, auf hängen und würgen nen gemeinsamen thematischen nenner zu finden.. so im bereich der kopf hoch- und für mama-songs

kommt da 2024 jetzt endlich das scheis album oder nicht, das rumgetue um ein comeback mit den gemeinsamen auftritten hier und da nervt langsam. drop it.

Zurück
Oben Unten