JAY-Z / JIGGA / HOVA / SHAWN CARTER/ ~ the official thread VI

heute zum ersten mal das "grey album" von danger mouse gehört - extrem freshes teil was der gute da zusammengebastelt hat!

20110516-JAYZKANYE.jpg

Zum Titel hätte ich mir irgendwie eher n Bild vorgestellt auf dem Ye und Hova mit Ferngläsern nen Thron beobachten :D komplett sinnlos aber ich häts lustig gefunden

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

:)

Zuletzt bearbeitet von einem Moderator:
Ist das Bleek? Cool, den auch mal wieder zu sehen :thumbsup:

Jay-Z - Criminology Freestyle (Unreleased)

Yeah, it’s pretty surreal to hear Jay sounding all young and enthusiastic, talking about his minor accomplishments up to that point and plans for the future. He’s all amped up about the video they had just shot for the “In My Lifetime (Remix)” and the yet to be titled album that would become Reasonable Doubt. Then he spits over “Criminology” and the “Method Man” beat and fumbles a couple of lines. Classic shit.

Und:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

:D:D:D

Kanye West & Jay-Z’s “Watch The Throne” July 4 Digital Only Release?
Rumors are beginning to facilitate once again, stemming from report about a month ago from The Source that stated the highly anticipated album would drop on July 4. Independence Day as we all know is less than a week away and a release around that time is looking nearly impossible. That is until G.O.O.D. Music artists CyHi The Prynce stopped by MTV yesterday and told Sway "They are ready to go. Right now, all the music and everything is done....But you know my guy — we over here with, so 'Ye is gonna add his last little pizzazz, and it's going to be ready for you guys soon." With that in mind, AllHipHop.com published a report that the album will in fact drop Monday as a digital only release to avoid any chances of leaks. Stay tuned!

http://hypetrak.com/2011/06/kanye-west-jay-zs-watch-the-throne-july-4-release/

Hip-Hop Rumors: Watch The Throne To Drop MONDAY?
Kanye and Jay are so serious...and yet...so sincere with their new album. I am hearing one of the craziest rumors in a minute. Word on the block is that Jay-Z and Yeezy are going to release Watch The Throne on MONDAY as a digital ONLY release. I am not sure what banner they will fall under or anything of that nature, but I assume they are looking to avoid the normal leaks that occur. Remember, last year Kanye's album leaked like a month in advance. Same thing with Beyonce recently. So, I think this may be a good strategy. Pusha T is in the wings as well with a release, but more on that later. Do you think they would be bold enough to do that? I may add Kanye and Jay have said absolutely nothing about the date of release even though they released "H.A.M." earlier this year. This rumor of Monday is in tune with the previous 4th of July rumors that I posted. But, the digital-only part is new.

http://allhiphop.com/stories/rumors/archive/2011/06/28/22821040.aspx

Wehe ich muss mir extra nen iTunes Account zulegen :mad: Ich möchte einen physischen Release :( Aber vielleicht wird der ja nachgeschoben :)

nee itunes wird ni gekauft. mir latte ob das kanye und jigga sind.
wirds halt von nem kumpel geliehen...

nee itunes wird ni gekauft. mir latte ob das kanye und jigga sind.
wirds halt von nem kumpel geliehen...

Kann den beiden ja eh Latte sein, ham ja genug Kohle. Hört sich sowieso mehr nach nem Fun-Projekt an, dass die beiden jetzt halt machen um sich kreativ mal ein bisschen austoben zu können ohne irgendwie an Massenkompatibilität denken zu müssen

Zurück
Oben Unten