Chelsea FC - The True Blue Army III

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.
was ein trottel, sowas sollte man vielleicht nicht irgendwelchen fremden erzählen
aber ihm solls egal sein, der ist die nach der saison eh los

Muss schon sagen, dass Mourinho diese situation bereits bestens gekontert hat.

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11095/9184303/jose-mourinho-calls-reporter-a-disgrace-and-says-there-is-no-story-in-chelsea-striker-comments

"From my perspective, the (Eto'o) comment is obviously not a good one, and not one I would do in a serous way or an official way - first of all, because I don't make fun; secondly, because if there are managers in the world that really defend players, I'm obviously one of them; third, because Samuel Eto'o is Samuel Eto'o.

"He's four times a Champions League winner - people think three, but four. I was with him at Inter when I had the best ever season of my career, and he's one of few players working with me in a second different club. A manager never does that when he doesn't like the player or person.

"He has no reason to be upset. Also he said a few years ago, 'Mourinho is the only manager I would never play for'. After one year, he was with me at Inter, and now he's here. There is no story."

BhqmTtyCUAAZn2o.jpg

BhqpWvsCYAAPBA1.png

für das schlechte englisch, oder was?

ne versteh ich schon. ich liebe ihn auch für das;)

Freue mich schon richtig auf Mous blödes Gebrabbel, wenn Chelsea rausgeflogen ist :thumbsup:

Vorzugsweise gegen Bayern, aber wird wohl gegen PSG schon Schluss sein.

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.
Zurück
Oben Unten