The Harlem Diplomats - It's More Than Just Music! I

Vado - Slime Flu 3 (Tracklist)

slime-flu-3-back.jpg

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Zuletzt bearbeitet von einem Moderator:

Vado Discusses Forming A Group With Fabolous, Lloyd Banks & Juelz Santana
As Vado begins to generate interest for his new project Slime Flu 3, he continues fielding offers from labels. According to the rapper, he is leaning towards signing with DJ Khaled's We The Best but says nothing has been finalized. He also stopped by The Breakfast Club to talk about how he was going to form a group with Lloyd Banks, Juelz Santana and Fabolous.

"That's how it's looking but you know there's nothing guaranteed yet," he said of his deal with Khaled. "But that's how it's looking...We've got the same mission and that's going straight to the top. When I had a sit-down with him (DJ Khaled), he was telling me everything I wanted to hear so you know, it was on and poppin'."

He also shared that there has been interest from T.I. about signing him but that nothing was finalized.

Later in the interview, Vado mentioned a group that he was looking to form. According to Slime, talks began with Lloyd Banks, Juelz Santana and Fabolous about a group.

"To be honest, we spoke on it one time," he explained. "Shout out to Banks. Shout out to Juelz. We was all on a conference call. We was reaching out to Fab. We was trying to get the commission, like a group. We was tryin' to form some superhero type...But you know people got they albums...So we just fell back with it."
http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/news/...group-with-fabolous-lloyd-banks-juelz-santana

Die Gruppe würde, wenn sie kommt, deutlich zu spät kommen.

Die Gruppe würde, wenn sie kommt, deutlich zu spät kommen.

Würde mich aber trotzdem drüber freuen wenn sich 4 der krassesten Spitter zusammensetzen würden, wäre als Gruppe deutlich über Slaughterhouse anzusiedeln!

Aber liesst man ja schon raus, dass das wohl nichts wird...

Interessant wär's definitiv, aber wie du schon gesagt hast, wird wohl eh nichts. Gerade wenn man so einen notorischen Chiller wie Juelz mitreinbringt :D

Juelz Santana got sentenced to two years probation for threatening a good Samaritan neighbor after copping a plea deal. As Santana was beating his girlfriend in Englewood, New Jersey — this neighbor whose name has yet to be released, intervened and called the cops on the rapper. The neighbor claims that the incident with Laron James has gotten bad, he “threatened me with death” and was planning to “kill me,” causing “problems in my marriage [&] my personal life. I had to move out of fear. I pay more rent now. I’ve been having problems with my wife.” Juelz got to court and supposedly said nothing to the judge. He actually was in for worse, but luckily was able to stay from a prison sentence by entering a plea deal that “substantially” reduced the possible penalties. SMH! Come on now, Juelz, you’re a father now! Get it together! Luckily Juelz avoided prison as he is scheduled for a Dipset reunion concert in March. See the rest of the story below!

http://www.inflexwetrust.com/2013/0...ntenced-to-two-years-probation-for-what/?wt=6

egal interessiert niemand genau so wie sein neues mixtape nur plastik tracks drauf da haben andere bessere mixtape raussgebracht die mehr album niveu hatten in letzter zeit.
war wohl nix mit dem come back...

Was geht eigtl. bei dem? Gibt es da irgendwelche aktuelleren Tracks, die man mal checken sollte oder ist der kein Thema mehr?

Zurück
Oben Unten