The Harlem Diplomats - It's More Than Just Music! I

polo oder ralph lauren rugby, wenn du den juelz style willst. "if it ain´t the gucci or the louis, then it´s polo or it´s rugby"

danke schonmal aber dachte nicht unbedingt an den style sondern dipset shirts...auf dipinthemix.com hab ich nix gefunden....

weiß jemand, ob es irgendwo einen live stream für den summer jam geben wird. oder einen live blog? überträgt hot 97 live vom event?

ja, mich würd auch interessieren was die da so für neue flye outfits rocken, was momentan trendy is und so...

Haha, tolle Reunion :D

As for the questions about Dipset, yes Juelz had his set, and he brought out Maino and Lloyd Banks. But Cam’ron didn’t join him, he came with Vado during Khaled’s set. And sadly, Jim Jones was not allowed in the stadium because of his run-in with the cops at last year’s Summer Jam.

Jimmy natürlich ganz großer Fehlschlag :D
http://twitter.com/jimjonescapo/status/15582861291

Aber ich glaube Cam und Juelz vertragen sich (noch) nicht. Kann man aber auch verstehen, Juelz hat einfach verkackt.

MissInfo mit Vado & Cam

Zuletzt bearbeitet von einem Moderator:
Complex: When did you get locked up?

Vado: I got locked up in 2005. I got caught with 10 bags of crack. That was my first offense, so they gave me probation; I violated probation when I got caught tryin’ to bust a check, which led to eight months.

Complex: What year did you get out of jail?

Vado: 2006. Then I was like, “This is what I wanna do.” I was gonna go home and go hard as far as working on myself and try to become a real artist and get on.

Wusste gar nicht dass er im Knast war.
Ich feiere Vado einfach, das Interview lässt ihn sehr sympathisch rüberkommen.

Zurück
Oben Unten