Gangstarrs Guru nach Herzstillstand im Koma *Update V*

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.
Be clear: At this point the only thing relevant and important is the status of Guru's health. Nobody gives a fyck about you or 7 Grand. Guru's legacy is Gang Starr. DJ Premier and Guru made classics. You and Guru make crap. And you should get slapped for meddling in family business.

endlich sagts mal einer klipp und klar.

Oh Mann....
Solar hat über Twitter gemeldet, Guru würde es von Tag zu Tag besser gehen. Anschließend hat er folgenden Link zu einem Interview von Guru mit Allhiphop gepostet, wahrscheinlich um DJ Premier und Konsorten abzuwatschen.

In dem Interview sagte Guru:
"People ask me about my ex-DJ (DJ Premier) and all that. We were never all that close. We hooked up in the studio and did great music, but we were never hanging and all that cool. Solar and I, we got tight before we even started doing music."

-Guru
http://allhiphop.com/stories/features/archive/2009/06/24/21698868.aspx
Ist allerdings vom Juni 2009...

Aber trotzdem, ich denke die Fronten verhärten sich durch die Geschichte eher als dass sie sich wieder versöhnen.

Trauer.

Auf dem DJ Premier Blog wurde ein langer Post veröffentlicht, der einige pikante Details und Wahrheiten über Solar aufdeckt.

http://djpremierblog.blogspot.com/2010/03/man-who-calls-himself-superproducer.html

The reason they wrote the truth in countless letters is because they want Guru away from Solar with the help of the public (like Justin asked in his video). It was no fun for them writing about Guru's evil friend, especially when Guru was one of the friendliest people they ever met, and were blessed to work with.

-It has been reported that Solar harbours intense jealousy for the Jazzmatazz trumpet soloist Brownman. I received emails from promoters stating that they've seen Solar pack Brownman into a cab and send him back to the hotel early when audiences are freaking out over his trumpet playing. One promoter describes the reaction to Brownman as "so much cheering you couldn't hear Guru talk, while Solar's reception was luke-warm at best". This infuriates Solar and he has used lies such as "we have an early flight" as excuses to shuttle the trumpet player away from the crowd. Eventually Solar made Guru stop introducing the band members entirely. The superproducer's own introduction would go on for minutes, while the all-star band - including the well known DJ DooWop - were treated like nobody's. Other sources have reported that Solar has had many conflicts with Brownman, stemming from Solar's insecurities over Brownman's ability to engage an audience as a soloist - while he himself has no business on stage next to Guru. Why is the producer of the show on stage in the first place?

Zuletzt bearbeitet von einem Moderator:
R.I.P. Guru
http://twitter.com/djpremierblog
das wurde eben von Dj Premier bei twitter gepostet:

Guru Passed Away After Hard Battle With Cancer, R.I.P.

der Link zum Artikel scheint irgendwie nicht zu funktionieren, ist evtl.überlastet...

Ist nur der DJ Premier Fanblog, nicht Premo selbst. Den Fehler habe ich auch schon gemacht ;)

Aber es stimmt, Guru ist gestorben. Gibt auch einen Thread dazu auf der Wall.

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.
Zurück
Oben Unten