Fashawn

Irgendwie bleibt selbst in der jetzigen Zeit der verdiente Buzz für "Mother Amerikkka" komplett aus, das angekündigte Video kam auch nie. Schade, Fashawn steht leider bei keinem guten Label unter Vertrag. In den 90ern wäre der mit seiner Message und Delivery ein Star gewesen.

Neues Album "Manna" kommt vermutlich am 29. April! :thumbsup:
Fresno MC and Mass Appeal artist Fashawn stopped by #DXLive to give us the exclusive on his forthcoming effort. “It’s about to drop on y’all, probably April 29th, the day of Grizzly Fest. Y’all the first people I’m telling this to,” says Fashawn. “It’s called Manna. That’s where the beauty comes from. I had to figure out a title that really encompassed [how I feel],” Fashawn explains to the #DXLive cast as HipHopDX Editor-In-Chief Trent Clark pointed out the parallel to the Bible where manna was “coming down from the sky.”
Large Pro, Evidence und Exile unter anderem als Produzenten dabei.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

"Mother Amerikkka" now serves as the first single from Fash’s forthcoming EP Manna, his first solo project since 2015’s The Ecology, which will be released on August 18th. Caught at a crossroads between having a deep love for a country brutally takes its young, Fashawn speaks on the disheartening reality of it all while demanding justice and reconciliation with the current state of politics in the country.

http://2dopeboyz.com/2017/07/24/fashawn-mother-amerikkka-video

Weiß nicht, ich war sehr gehypt auf "Boy Meets World", weil von Exile produziert. "Below the Heavens" von Blu & Exile war und ist für mich ein ziemlich perfektes Album und läuft immer wieder mal bei mir. Die Messlatte war da für Fashawn zu hoch. Hätte ich Fashawn zuerst gehört, hätte ich länger Spaß dran gehabt. So sind das zwei, drei Tracks, die für mich herausstechen, nicht mehr.

Seine späteren Sachen sind mir alle zu rough und hard, das steht ihm irgendwie nicht so gut. Der Bounty Killer Song bestätigt mir das wieder.

Zurück
Oben Unten