Der große Manchester United Thread III - Please don't call us 'ManU'

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.
‏@wilfriedzaha 1m
I've never dated or even met David moye's Daughter so that isn't the reason for my absence in games .

:D:D

^^ zaha ...

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Zuletzt bearbeitet von einem Moderator:
David Moyes pre match conference (Newcastle)
And, looking ahead to the visit of the Magpies, he went on: "They (Newcastle) also had a defeat against Swansea but they have had four straight wins which is a great record to get.

"I know what it's like to try and win three or four games in a row, it's a hard thing to do in the Premier League, so congratulations to them.

"They come to Old Trafford and we're going to make it as hard and difficult for them as we possibly can."
Will der mich/uns verarschen!!!???!!!

Gibt es eigentlich noch irgend einen guten britischen Trainer, ausser Fergie?
Kann mir nämlich keinen Ausländer bei ManUtd. vorstellen irgendwie.

Dave Goddard @DaveGoddard1971 Ambulance staff had to treat Shinji Kagawa for breathing difficulties at home after Everton game according to the Sun today.

:(

1471940_10152060689899592_151000698_n.jpg

:D

bis zum goal von newcastle war united scheisse, aber was die spieler nach dem rückstand ablieferten ..... katastrophal.
und die zentrale, die verluchte zentrale wurde immer überspielt (langer ball von der defensive nach vorne/seite).
Carrick muss schnellstens wieder gesund werden, sehr schnell!

Zuletzt bearbeitet von einem Moderator:
Peinlicher ist nur noch, dass Versagerkusen gegen so einen Gurkentruppe mit 0:5 im eigen Stadion untergeht.

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.
Zurück
Oben Unten