50 Cent

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.
50 Cent and Ciara now a couple? 50 Gives Maino Industry Co Sign

G-Unit label head 50 Cent has been linked to several models, actresses and R&B singers since his chart dominance began with Get Rich or Die Trying several years ago. Now, new reports have Fiddy paired up with Bow Wow’s ex wifey, Ciara. Some call the reports a well calculated publicity stunt and given 50’s history of sensationalism, that may not be far from the truth. Stay tuned…

In other 50 related news, he recently pulled an industry power move, helping fellow NY rapper Maino sign a deal with Atlantic records. Formerly signed to Universal, Maino credits 50 for giving him the industry co sign, but isn’t sure if Fif will be involved with the making of his forthcoming album. "Shout out to 50 and the whole G-Unit," he told MTV. "50 stepped in and helped me with my situation. Everything was going good for me but the homie did some real-recognize-real [moves]. 50 came in and put a call in for me and co-signed me and everything been good since then.

Quelle: www.hiphopdx.com

50 Cent Shoots New Video For “I Get It”

50 Cent shot a new video for his newest joint "I GET IT" (Straight to the bank remix) on Saturday in Brooklyn NY. The new banger was produced by Scott Boogie, a Bronx native that 50 recently discovered.

Lloyd Banks, Tony Yayo, Prodigy, Mazaradi Fox, DJ Kay Slay and a variety of beauitiful models and energetic dancing kids from Queens and the New York Knicks dance team were on hand for the shoot.

Angel AKA Lola Love, XXL’s eye candy of the year came through for a cameo, while the beautiful Bobbi Jo played 50’s "baby mama" in one humorous scene. Lamborghinis, Ferarris and Benzes were everywhere for the energetic shoot, directed by Chris "Broadway" Romero. The energy on the shoot was high and from the looks of it, G Unit is just as strong as ever.

Some footage of the video:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=t_UndI2_fC4&NR=1

http://youtube.com/watch?v=7yUzCwxsyqI

http://youtube.com/watch?v=_fAO8o_Dw4I

http://youtube.com/watch?v=LU-QEorSXmo

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Kb8r6si_Eu8&NR=1

Quelle: HHBoard

schlimmster sell out aller zeiten.

er ist noch ein grösserer sell out als bushido

Updates On 50 Cent’s Upcoming Album “Curtis”, Returns To Grandma’s House To Write New Album

50 Cent has recorded three new tracks, for his upcoming album “Curtis,” according to Sha Money XL. “His new joints are the real deal. You would think a hundred mill would lead to complacency. Instead, he’s as hungry as ever.” Robin Thicke duet, "Follow My Lead" is expected to be officially released July 1st, with an accompanying video. The single will be his second official one, following "Amusement Park."

A new video, named “I Get It,” which features Tony Yayo, is expected to hit the streets by June 30th. The video will be distributed to 50 Cent’s YouTube channel, and will not be featured on “Curtis.” The track features production from Scott Boogie, as the video features cameos from various members of G-Unit Records.

In related news, 50’s scheduled fourth official mainstream album release, entitled “Before I Self Destruct”, has officially been pushed back to at least the third quarter of 2008.

The album is nearing completion, yet according to sources close to G-Unit, 50 will primarily focus on promoting his current scheduled release, “Curtis”, which is expected to hit stores September 4th.

50 also returned to the cramped basement in his grandmother’s house in Queens, New York - so he could recall the hardships in his youth for his album. THe admits success has taken him far away from the mean streets where he grew up - to a sprawling multimillion dollar estate in Connecticut - and he felt the need to return `home’ to revisit his past.

The house is where the young 50 mourned the death of his mother and honed his craft as a rapper while dealing drugs. He explains, "I wrote and recorded lyrics for this album at my grandmother’s house again. I went back in the basement, where you have to bend down, the ceiling is so low, where I wrote (hit album) Get Rich Or Die Tryin’. "Being in that environment helped me remember things… I’m not actually in that lifestyle; it’s not surrounding me as much as it did prior to Get Rich."

Source: Interscope

50 hat gestern bei den bet awards übelst verkackt:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z1O6vmZYuLk
dazu kommt natürlich, dass der song "amusement park" so synthetisch und steril ist, was eine fette performance erschwert. ein weiterer rückschlag für curtis. und da gabs in letzter zeit einige.

Eins steht fest. Get Rich or die tryin isn Klassiker!
das kann ich mir heute noch geben das ding...was danach kam is nur noch traurig...Hoffe der bringt mal wieder sowas rauus aber nachdem ich die ersten Tracks von Curtis gehört habe wage ich das zu bezweifeln, der rappt jetzt doch nur davon wie reich er is, wayne?

ich mag die witzfigur , nicht ! ! !

deutschrap für alle (2pac ist das was gaaanz anders)

50 Cent Shoots Three New Videos for Curtis, Explains BET Awards Performance

Yesterday (June 28), 50 Cent appeared on BET’s 106 & Park to explain his controversial performance at the BET Awards on Tuesday night where he failed to rap the entire first verse of his new single, “Amusement Park.” After the performance, fans, bloggers and message boards went into a frenzy, contemplating whether Fif was lip-synching, his microphone got cut off or he just forgot his own lyrics. 50 cleared up the controversy yesterday at 106 & Park. “Everything doesn’t quite happen the way you practice it,” 50 said. “You see, I was hit by the aerialist and I was wibby-wobbling coming down. 25 feet in the air, man, you fall — can’t nobody help me with that, you know what I mean? Then by the time you get down, you try and regroup to fight, you got the pyro going off, the music starts, we four bars into the song, you know — I just wasn’t concentrating.”

In addition, MTV News has reported that 50 has shot three more videos for his upcoming album, Curtis, which will be released on September 4. Fif’s next official single will be a collaboration with Justin Timberlake and Timbaland entitled “She Want It.” While “Follow My Lead,” which features Robin Thicke, was rumored to be the next single, MTV confirmed with Interscope Records that the video was indeed shot but it being shelved. In addition, MTV has reported 50 has shot a video for a remix of “Straight to the Bank,” but representative’s at Interscope claim to have no knowledge of the video’s existence.

Quelle: www.xxlmag.com

Also das neue Lied "I Get Money" find ich, um es mal höflich auszudrücken, nicht so toll.
Aufs neue Album freu ich mich trotzdem. Wird schon das eine oder andere geile Lied drauf sein ;)

im allgemeinen fnde ich hat 50Cent sehr nachgelassen, also G-Unit allgemein! wenn ich so an die anfangszeit denke, eine burner nach dem anderen.

ich denke die sache ist die, das die zu schnell zu viel geld verdient haben, damit nicht klargekommen, überheblich wurden und abgehoben sind.

wobei ich jetzt nicht sagen will das wenn ich innerhalb von 24 monaten 50 millionen € reicher werden würde und überall wo ich hingehe weiber sehe die mich poppen wollen (ok das ist jetzt auch so;):D) aber dann würde sich jeder verändern, leider ist es auf die kosten der musik gegangen, wie leider schon so oft.

Wann kommt denn eingentlich die single straight to the bank raus ??? oder war das nur ein video ohne single . :confused: ich bin irgendwie leicht verwirrt . aber wie gesagt eigentlich ne ohrwurmhook also die ganzen hater kann ich irgendwie nicht verstehen . und der clubtrack kommt noch .

im allgemeinen fnde ich hat 50Cent sehr nachgelassen, also G-Unit allgemein! wenn ich so an die anfangszeit denke, eine burner nach dem anderen.

ich denke die sache ist die, das die zu schnell zu viel geld verdient haben, damit nicht klargekommen, überheblich wurden und abgehoben sind.

wobei ich jetzt nicht sagen will das wenn ich innerhalb von 24 monaten 50 millionen € reicher werden würde und überall wo ich hingehe weiber sehe die mich poppen wollen (ok das ist jetzt auch so;):D) aber dann würde sich jeder verändern, leider ist es auf die kosten der musik gegangen, wie leider schon so oft.

Ich wäre mit einem geringen Teil des Geldes auf die Kirmes gegangen und hätte mir ganz viel Zuckerwatte geholt.+

Für mehr Zuckerwatte
---Wählt Esel zum Mod---

G-Unit - keine Kohle mehr von Fiddy

Nachdem es viele Gerüchte um 50 Cent und seine G-Unit gab, hat der Crewchef nun in einem Interview in der neuesten XXL Magazine Ausgabe Klarheit geschaffen.

Fiddy dazu:
"Ich habe ihnen gesagt, dass ich sie nicht mehr finanziell unterstützen werde."

Seiner Meinung nach seien die G-Unit-Leute durch seine Grosszügigkeit verwöhnt. Die Lösung dafür sieht er darin, die Unterstützung zu stoppen. Er habe zum Beispiel 8,5 Millionen US$ von seinem persönlichen Geld dafür ausgegeben, viele von ihnen auf seine letzte Tour mitzunehmen und ihnen eine "bequeme" Reise zu ermöglichen. Auf solche Dinge müssen sie jetzt verzichten.

Jetzt beginnt in dem Fall wieder der Struggle für den Rest der Crew.

Quelle: www.aightgenossen.ch

was fuer ein struggle.

bis auf ein paar, kriegen alle kohle in den arsch gepumpt wie ein truthahn die fuellung. auch ohne fifty.

wenn sie im tourbus jetzt ohne crystal champagner auskommen, oh neeein... gnade ihnen gott

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.
Zurück
Oben Unten