50 Cent

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.
50 Cent Set to Release New Album, Mixtape, & Single.

GUnitWorld.com: 50 Cent's third mainstream effort, self-titled 'Curtis', will be released in the United States on June 26th. 50 and DJ WhooKid, just finished recording and mixing their new mixtape, 'G-Unit Radio Pt. 25: The Envy of The Industry.' According to sources around the G-Unit camp, the mixtape will be released late may, (possibly May 25th,) the same day which 50's second official single, "Come & Go," will first hit the airwaves. Expect the mixtape to feature cuts that did not make the album, as well as newly recorded material featuring Young Buck and Tony Yayo. "Fif took it to a whole nother level on this tape. It really brought out the hood in him again," said WhooKid, G-Unit's official DJ. In other news, the Justin Timberlake track many thought would appear on 'CURTIS' has not made the album cut, and will possibly be released on 50's upcoming album, 'Before I Self Destruct', which will surface around Quarter One of 2008. -SOHH

In other news, the Justin Timberlake track many thought would appear on 'CURTIS' has not made the album cut, and will possibly be released on 50's upcoming album, 'Before I Self Destruct', which will surface around Quarter One of 2007. -SOHH

Das hört sich so an als wenn nach dem Album "Curtis" was im Juni erscheint noch ein Album namens "Before I Self Destruct" Anfang 2007 erscheint :confused:

Schnall ich nicht :D

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.
Zurück
Oben Unten