JAY-Z / JIGGA / HOVA / SHAWN CARTER/ ~ the official thread VI

rihanna isn weltstar ... dazu noch ein gutaussehender.
kritik an rihanna wird nicht geduldet :p

"I am here to tell niggas it ain't all swell
There's heaven then there's hell niggas
One day your cruisin' in ya seven
Next day your sweatin' forgetin' your lies"

sowas ähnliches hat er doch auch in Fade To Black mitten in eine Unterhaltung eingebaut. Das fand ich cool:thumbsup:

Jay Z´s Reasonable Doubt ist definitiv n Klassiker. Wem das jetzt erst auffällt ist ein Idiot. Er hat manchmal richtig gute Tracks, aber dann auch wieder viele viele Dreckslieder. Ich hab n großes Problem mit dem Typen. Er kann was, aber verkackt es immer wieder.

Ist es denn ausschlaggebend ob jemand der Übergeschäftsmann ist? Für mich nicht. Ab nem gewissen Vermögen verkauft sich sogar n Köttel, da man den Köttel dann auch pushen kann. Siehe Rihanna, die ich nicht besonders hübsch finde und von der ich meine, dass sie auch nicht besonders singt. Anscheinend scheint der Typ sich nicht besonders viele Freunde gemacht zu haben.

War Jay nicht auch zwischendurch schon mehrfach CEO von Defjam? und ? Na ja, da ging es anscheinend nicht um sein geld und so weit ich das verfolgen kann war seine Ägide nicht besonders erfolgreich. Ich bin ein wenig skeptisch, ob er wirklich der King of Rap ist. Der Typ ist mir einfach zu sehr Puff-Daddy-Style geworden und zu wenig Hoodrat.

joa ist schon doof wenn man mit 40 Jahren nicht mehr in der Hood abhängen will und lieber etwas sinnvollerem nachgehen will:thumbsdown:

Und wieso sagst du seine Zeit bei DefJam war nicht erfolgreich?
Informier dich doch erstmal bevor du irgendwelche Behauptungen wild durch die Gegend schmeißt. Das ist doch sinnlos.

auffallend ist, dass er sich schon auf "reasonable doubt" als fokussierter hustler zeigte... er war sozusagen schon immer eine art geschäftsmann.

hört euch doch einfach mal "dead presidents II" an - wozu hat er '96 eigentlich mit rap angefangen, fragt man sich.

Zuletzt bearbeitet von einem Moderator:
Q-Tip Interview w/ XXL

Q-Tip spoke to XXL for this Hennessy Artistry Series that he’s co-curating with The Roots, and shed some light on his future projects. When asked if he’s fed up of the music business and if he’s ready to just start acting, he said that he’s about to work with Barbara De Fina (producer of all the Scorsese movies from Raging Bull to Gangs of New York) on a film that’s accompanying his next album. He also mentioned that he’ll be playing Miles Davis in a new play. When asked to shed light on the new Kanye album, he had one of the better, more complete answers we’ve heard as of yet:

You’re also slated to appear on Kanye’s new album. What can we expect from that project?

This album is, in a good way, going backwards. He’s such an artist. He knows exactly what he’s doing. When he did [808s & Heartbreaks] that was such a departure from College Dropout. But now he’s stepping backwards so this album will be more of a sonic extension of College Dropout and Graduation but he’s doing it with a new attitude. He’s looking forward but reaching back, which is interesting. It’s a calculated toe in yesterday’s water if that makes any sense at all (laughs).

It’s definitely a daring next move. What’s your next musical move?

You know, I hate to sound self-involved but I feel like I haven’t peaked yet. I have a lot to give still. I still look the part… I still got it. I’m getting ready to work on stuff for Mary J. Blige… Kanye and I are gonna continue to work together. We’re doing some stuff for Jay-Z’s new album that’s coming out in the spring, and then after Jay’s thing I’m gonna start recording my new album…Kanye should be working on that, too.

So there’s gonna be a new Jay-Z album out this Spring? That’s interesting. He even tweeted about working on new joints for Mary J. Blige, Beyonce and that him and Kanye are “zoning in” on Jay.

He also noted that the ATCQ documentary might not make Sundance this year, but that after they help Michael Rappaport promote the movie, that might be it for Tribe.

Quelle

The five song album with Jay that Yeezy promised the world on Twitter nearly a month ago is scheduled to drop on November 23rd (that’s about 9 G.O.O.D. Friday releases away,) according to Fake Shore Drive. “Monster” is supposed to be the single, for which there are already plans to shoot a video for, and the second single should be arriving within the next two weeks. It might also be released on Def Jam, which is a possibility since that’s where Kanye is signed to.

http://nahright.com/news/2010/09/22...feed&utm_campaign=Feed:+nah_right+(Nah+Right)

Kommt dann wohl doch nicht 4free...

Unglaublich, endlich gibt es die vollen 10 Minuten. WOW!

"You and Jay they still aint say who was the winner" (c) Vado - Letter To Big L

Hier ist das Cover und die Tracklist zum "Jay-Z – The Hits Collection Vol. 1"-Album:

Cover

Tracklist:

DISC 1:
01 Public Service Announcement (Interlude)
02 Run This Town f. Rihanna & Kanye West
03 ‘03 Bonnie & Clyde f. Beyoncé
04 Encore
05 I Just Wanna Love U (Give It 2 Me)
06 Izzo (H.O.V.A.)
07 D.O.A. (Death of Auto-Tune)
08 99 Problems
09 Empire State Of Mind f. Alicia Keys
10. Dirt Off Your Shoulder
11. Hard Knock Life (Ghetto Anthem)
12. Show Me What You Got
13. Roc Boys (And The Winner Is)…
14. Big Pimpin’

DISC 2:
01 Young Gifted and Black
02 Pump It Up (Freestyle)
03 My President Is Black (Remix)
04 Go Hard (Remix) f. Kanye West & T-Pain
05 Most Kingz (Prod. By Green Lantern)

was für eine tracklist, meine motivation das ding zu kaufen ist völlig weg! :thumbsdown:
dachte das geht wenigstens chronologisch wegen "vol. 1", aber das sind ja bis auf "hard knock life" und "big pimpin" alles tracks aus der "post 2000" ära!

na klar, man hätte die anderen tracks wohl auch schon alle, aber die aufmachung sah recht vielversprechend aus!

und das sollen die 5 "unveröffentlichten" dinger sein?!?! :eek:
def jam wird immer beschissener!

Hier ist das Cover und die Tracklist zum "Jay-Z – The Hits Collection Vol. 1"-Album:

Cover

Tracklist:

DISC 1:
01 Public Service Announcement (Interlude)
02 Run This Town f. Rihanna & Kanye West
03 ‘03 Bonnie & Clyde f. Beyoncé
04 Encore
05 I Just Wanna Love U (Give It 2 Me)
06 Izzo (H.O.V.A.)
07 D.O.A. (Death of Auto-Tune)
08 99 Problems
09 Empire State Of Mind f. Alicia Keys
10. Dirt Off Your Shoulder
11. Hard Knock Life (Ghetto Anthem)
12. Show Me What You Got
13. Roc Boys (And The Winner Is)…
14. Big Pimpin’

DISC 2:
01 Young Gifted and Black
02 Pump It Up (Freestyle)
03 My President Is Black (Remix)
04 Go Hard (Remix) f. Kanye West & T-Pain
05 Most Kingz (Prod. By Green Lantern)

über welches Label erscheint denn das musikalische Werk?

es sollte doch auch mal diese bonustracks von blueprint 3 geben oder nicht ?

ich glaub ein lied hieß "sounds of the 70's" oder so

is ja auch nich so das def jam aund jay beef hätten, kohle werden beide damit machen

Zurück
Oben Unten