7. "Ya Betta Know It"
8. "When the Rain Stops"
9. "Not Killing Me"
10. "Nothin 4 Ya"
11. "The Bust"
12. "Like a Million"
13. "Leave It Alone"
14. "Reality Check"

habs noch nicht gehört, wäre fast an mir vorbeigegangen...

Ziemlich genial das Ding, kommt plötzlich aber knallt und wird geholt. Young Buck hats drauf:thumbsup:

Buck: “The REHAB is not my official ALBUM!! It’s a MIXTAPE with new production over some old tracks. Let’s Make This Clear!!!( Re-Tweet)”

"Real Talk Entertainment" allein sagt doch alles...

Buck: “The REHAB is not my official ALBUM!! It’s a MIXTAPE with new production over some old tracks. Let’s Make This Clear!!!( Re-Tweet)”

"Real Talk Entertainment" allein sagt doch alles...

was ist denn mit real talk entertainment? das ist das label von 8ball & mjg, az, bizzy bone, chingy und vielen anderen...

ah, wikipedia klärt uns auf:

Originally intended to be his third studio album, its release was promised since early 2008, but was repeatedly pushed back due to Young Buck's problems with G-Unit and 50 Cent.[6] At one point, Buck made an exaggerated claim when he said that The Rehab will sell a million copies in his first week to buy himself out of his contract with G-Unit Records.[7] Young Buck called The Rehab a "street album," and said that he plans on releasing another album after he releases this album, which will contain all the tracks with features on them.[8] The track "Hood Documentary" is a diss track directed at 50 Cent. On August 30, Young Buck announced via twitter that the album was no longer his next "official album," but a street album.[9]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Rehab

Zuletzt bearbeitet von einem Moderator:
Zurück
Oben Unten