Wack oder Dope ?

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.

sick.Nigga

am Start
IS nur ein anfang nur so getextet möcht mal wissen obs gut is wer cool wenn ihr textet , peace

Yo YO
to all my rap HOMIES , I take all my emotions in this song ONLY
so take all the blunt's out of ya MOUTH'S , M.H.alias sick toller Typ is in da HOUSE

You all know we want to be the hardest of all king PINGS , want to be world wide known 4 many THINGS
But nothin of them is realy what it SEEMS. We all have a dream life as KINGS
Every Gangster don't like this bloody shit in the CITY , All clever Gangsters want to move there out QUICKLY
I don't believe a Ghetto G' who say he have more love 4 the STREET as 4 his FAMILY , is that realy a good MENTALITY??
is this shit realy REALITY if yes than will that shit our FATALITY

Original geschrieben von sick.toller Typ
IS nur ein anfang nur so getextet möcht mal wissen obs gut is wer cool wenn ihr textet , peace

Yo YO
to all my rap HOMIES , I take all my emotions in this song ONLY
so take all the blunt's out of ya MOUTH'S , M.H.alias sick toller Typ is in da HOUSE

You all know we want to be the hardest of all king PINGS , want to be world wide known 4 many THINGS
But nothin of them is realy what it SEEMS. We all have a dream life as KINGS
Every Gangster don't like this bloody shit in the CITY , All clever Gangsters want to move there out QUICKLY
I don't believe a Ghetto G' who say he have more love 4 the STREET as 4 his FAMILY , is that realy a good MENTALITY??
is this shit realy REALITY if yes than will that shit our FATALITY

in welcher klasse bist du?
es sieht so aus als hättest du erst ein jahr englisch;)

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.
Zurück
Oben Unten