Suche Accapellas zum Remixen

KlotzBeatz

am Start
Moin,

ich mache jetzt seit nem knappen Jahr Beats und würde gerne mal ein paar Accapellas in meine Beats mischen.

Hier meine Seite:

www.myspace.com/KLOTZBEATZ

Also, wenn ihr irgendwo noch ein Accapella rumliegen habt (die beats sind immer 16 bars verse + 8 bars hook) was irgendwie zu meinem Sound passen würde, könntet ihr mir das ja mal zukommen lassen, keine Ahnung, Link per PM oder so.

Falls euch ein Beat gefällt kann ich ihn euch mit Sicherheit rüberschicken, sodass ihr darauf was aufnehmen könnt. Daran soll es nicht scheitern!

Also, meldet euch! Würde mich freuen!

www.myspace.com/KLOTZBEATZ

Reinhaun!

Du kannst jeden beliebigen track von mir accapella kriegen musste nur ma ein auswählen;)
www.myspace.com/cornykuba - auch von den beiden alben sag nur was du haben willst is so rum glaub ich sinnvoller...

What Makes a Good WoW Player

I have been playing WoW for about 2 years off and on, RL takes me away sometimes and I say that I have quit but for some reason I always come back. I have noticed during my time playing WoW that some people honestly have no clue as to what makes a good player. So as well as giving my view I am also asking, what makes a good WoW player? The first and most important thing I believe is, KNOW YOUR CLASS. You must know all of your abilities, your classes strengths, its weaknesses, how far your can push things and where you just need to back down. All too often you see players thinking they can take on anything and everything. This maybe true when your lvling but in what I consider the real WoW, instances, raids, and lvl 80 PvP whether it be on the Battle Grounds or in the Arena this is not the case and I will elaborate more on teamwork in a min. The bottom line every class is unique and tooled to fit into different roles, know those roles and how best to exploit your strengths while protecting your weaknesses. The next piece to being a good WoW player is TEAMWORK. Yes there it is, teamwork. You have to work well with others to be successful. Like I said before it’s not a one man show, yes there are people who play this game that know more then you do. It is in your best interest to learn how to tell the difference between the people who actually know how to play this game well and those who are full of it. Listen and learn from those who know more and then one day if you’re good enough someone will look to you to lead them through raids and be successful. The next part of being a good and well rounded WoW player is, DO YOUR REASEARCH, no one is born knowing everything. Everyone who plays WoW starts at the same place lvl 1 with there first toon, the difference between the leaders and the followers in WoW is knowledge, the more you know the more capable you are the better off you are the trick is though you need to be able to apply what you know and be efficient at it. The last part and most important is COURTASY. Everyone pays 15 dollars a month to play, everyone starts off as a newb, everyone is going to have questions, the trick is, be nice. There is always going to be someone out there flaming, don’t be that someone just stay quite let it go or if the question is legitimate answer it to the best of your abilities and let it go, you can lead a horse to water but you cant make it drink so they say so offer your advice, your help, your guidance and if people take it great if not, oh well you tried. Treat people with respect and they will look up to you, this is what makes a great leader, this is what holds guilds together, this is what makes a successful raid. Remember everyone in this game all have a common goal, to advance. ____________________________________________________________wow goldbuy wow goldcheap wow goldworld of warcraft goldwow power leveling

I have been playing WoW for about 2 years off and on, RL takes me away sometimes and I say that I have quit but for some reason I always come back. I have noticed during my time playing WoW that some people honestly have no clue as to what makes a good player. So as well as giving my view I am also asking, what makes a good WoW player? The first and most important thing I believe is, KNOW YOUR CLASS. You must know all of your abilities, your classes strengths, its weaknesses, how far your can push things and where you just need to back down. All too often you see players thinking they can take on anything and everything. This maybe true when your lvling but in what I consider the real WoW, instances, raids, and lvl 80 PvP whether it be on the Battle Grounds or in the Arena this is not the case and I will elaborate more on teamwork in a min. The bottom line every class is unique and tooled to fit into different roles, know those roles and how best to exploit your strengths while protecting your weaknesses. The next piece to being a good WoW player is TEAMWORK. Yes there it is, teamwork. You have to work well with others to be successful. Like I said before it’s not a one man show, yes there are people who play this game that know more then you do. It is in your best interest to learn how to tell the difference between the people who actually know how to play this game well and those who are full of it. Listen and learn from those who know more and then one day if you’re good enough someone will look to you to lead them through raids and be successful. The next part of being a good and well rounded WoW player is, DO YOUR REASEARCH, no one is born knowing everything. Everyone who plays WoW starts at the same place lvl 1 with there first toon, the difference between the leaders and the followers in WoW is knowledge, the more you know the more capable you are the better off you are the trick is though you need to be able to apply what you know and be efficient at it. The last part and most important is COURTASY. Everyone pays 15 dollars a month to play, everyone starts off as a newb, everyone is going to have questions, the trick is, be nice. There is always going to be someone out there flaming, don’t be that someone just stay quite let it go or if the question is legitimate answer it to the best of your abilities and let it go, you can lead a horse to water but you cant make it drink so they say so offer your advice, your help, your guidance and if people take it great if not, oh well you tried. Treat people with respect and they will look up to you, this is what makes a great leader, this is what holds guilds together, this is what makes a successful raid. Remember everyone in this game all have a common goal, to advance. ____________________________________________________________wow goldbuy wow goldcheap wow goldworld of warcraft goldwow power leveling

geh sterben!

Zurück
Oben Unten