Million Air - Song von Ancestor

Ancestor

Toy
Hi everyone,
I am "Ancestor" from Germany and after work I have a lot of hobbies. As I was 16-20 I used to rap a lot at home but the last 10 years I concentrated on othert stuff. But after all this time I somehow couldnt resist to write and record another song.

So my song is: "Million Air"
-> I created the beat with Garage Band on IPad
-> I worte the lyrics in english
-> I recorded with a potato at home (unfortenutley I have no idea about mixing and also has just cheap eqipment for recording, which I bought about 15 years ago)
-> I made the video with Power Point

Its just a hobby. But I would like to share it with you.

Have fun listening and share your opinion here or on YouTube (no matter if good or bad). :)
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Greets from Germany!

Ancestor

Hi everyone,
I am "Ancestor" from Germany and after work I have a lot of hobbies. As I was 16-20 I used to rap a lot at home but the last 10 years I concentrated on othert stuff. But after all this time I somehow couldnt resist to write and record another song.

So my song is: "Million Air"
-> I created the beat with Garage Band on IPad
-> I worte the lyrics in english
-> I recorded with a potato at home (unfortenutley I have no idea about mixing and also has just cheap eqipment for recording, which I bought about 15 years ago)
-> I made the video with Power Point

Its just a hobby. But I would like to share it with you.

Have fun listening and share your opinion here or on YouTube (no matter if good or bad). :)
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Greets from Germany!

Ancestor

Hi you are welcome!

das is 1 doitsches 4rung;)

versteh kein wort aber der flow ist lustich
hook nervt

wieso rappste nicht auf deutsch
Ich mag englisch und englischen Rap. Außerdem ist das Publikum VIEL größer (die ganze Welt). Mehr Leute verstehen es, mehr Leute geben Feedback :) Ja Hook sollte eigentlich ganz anders werden, so bisschen die Stimme von Wall-E sein. Aber ich hab leider keine Ahnung vom Mixen und Filtern und co.

Sounds dope

Sry for my english, greetings from germany
Danke dir! :)

Zurück
Oben Unten