Lil Wayne aka Weezy The Boss Thread

wenn sie mal wieder was wie "die another day" raushaut definitiv antörn :p:thumbsup:

das lied ist 1. stein alt und 2. nicht gegen eminem gedacht :oops:
aber mit dem geilen weezy part haste natürlich recht :p

ja der part is geil, ja so sicher war ich mir auch nich... dieses "em wake up bitch" hätte ja sein können, dazu diese aktuelle upload datum.... aber weezys part is sehr fresh

Hast du da ne Quelle zu??
Hab ich irgendwo mal in einem Interview gelesen,ich glaub in einer Juice wars,oder auf lilwaynehq stands glaub sogar selber.

/Edit:
I was just listening to Eminem who was live on Shade 45 radio with Angela Yee and she was asking him questions about his new album and new single “We Made You” etc. Then someone had twittered Angela this question - “Would you work with Lil Wayne cus he really badly wants to work with you?” and he said “I would.”

He then when on to say that there has never been a time for him to do collaborations, but he respects a lot of artists now including Lil Wayne, T.I. and Kanye West.

To me this is great news as I would love to see this collaboration sometime in the future. I actually have a feeling that we might see Weezy and Eminem on a track together on either “Relapse 2″ or “Tha Carter IV” :)

So come on, what do you think about this collabo?

weiss nich irgendwie passt das nich zusammen, kann mir nicht vorstellen das es gut klingt ausser eminem rappt wie damals auf renegade:D

Em könnte Wayne's Flow imitieren auf einem gemeinsamen Track, das hätte schon was, so ähnlich wie damals bei Touchdown mit T.I. :cool:

Em hat auch paar Tracks mit T.I. schon aufgenommen,aber ich glaub das passt hier nich in denThread :D

Zurück
Oben Unten