LP JAY-Z THE BLACK ALBUM -> TRACKLIST und DETAILS

Original geschrieben von flowin.fong
auf www.hiphopsite.com haben sie ne andere tracklist.
1. intro
2. december 4th
3.what more can i say
4.encore
5.change clothes and go
6.dirt off your shoulder
7.threat
8.moment of clarity
9.99 problems
10.public service announcement
11.justify my thug
12.lucifer
13.allure
14.my first song

als genre haben die comercial/hippop
:eek: ;) :p und dort gibts auch kein vinyl davon zu bestelen:D :D

Das ist die Retail-Playlist. Die müsste stimmen.

DIESE PLAYLIST IST KORREKT. ES GIBT KEIN DR.DRE "THE THEATER" AUF DEM ALBUM.

Der Track auf den ich mich am meisten gefreut hatte, war der mit premo, weil dieser für mich der beste dj/producer ist! leider is der jetzt weg. Aber es gibt ja noch den guten Kayne und die Neptunes usw.!! ich denke das album wird son richtiger klassiker werden, weil jay-z, einer der besten rapper, auf seinem letzten album sicher noch mal sein gesamtes können zeigt!

Das release wurde auf den 14. November vorverlegt !

Eigentlich sollte Jay-Z's letztes Album 'The Black Album' in den Staaten erst am 28. November veröffentlicht werden, doch die Fans machen diesem Releasedate nun nen Strich durch die Rechnung! Seit ein paar Tagen werden Jiggas finale Tracks bereits fleissig downgeloadet. Um größere Verluste zu vermeiden reagierte Univesal Records prommt und verlegte das Streetdate auf den 14. November! Jay-Z siehts als Kompliment: 'Sie vergreifen sich im Netz mal wieder an meinem Album. Aber das ist okay so! Es schmeichelt mir sehr, dass ich noch so im Gespräch bin und die Strasse immer noch heiss auf mich ist. Das ist ne gute Sache!'

Quelle: mtv.de

Album ist ziemlich fresh geworden, leider kein Klassiker den uns Jay versprochen hat, weil die abge****ten Neptunes einfach ihre Finger vom Spiel nicht lassen konnten und die Missgeburt namens Timbaland auch noch einen Track produziert hat!!!

Original geschrieben von reiner
Album ist ziemlich fresh geworden, leider kein Klassiker den uns Jay versprochen hat, weil die abge****ten Neptunes einfach ihre Finger vom Spiel nicht lassen konnten und die Missgeburt namens Timbaland auch noch einen Track produziert hat!!!

:p

phhhhhhh...!!

Threat , Lucifer und Soundtrack sind hammer tracks ....beats geil und jigga halt..flow und textlich...besonders die line mit castor troy bei Threat...top!

rest eher enttäuschent und leider sehr viele total ausfälle...

Wie ichs im anderen Thread schon sagte, das Album ist echt gut geworden und ist einfach eine runde Sache. Besonders die Neptunes Tracks, die Kanye West Sachen und der Rick Rubin Beat sind überdurchschnittlich. Der Rest ist OK, Timbo enttäuscht leider sehr ... 9th Wonder ebenso, der Rest ist einfach guter Durschnitt ... Aber ein würdiger Abschluß für Jay-Z ist das Album allemal geworden ... und schlecht ist es nun weiß Gott nicht ...

Beats 7 von 10 Punkten
Raps 8 von 10 Punkten
Gesamt 7,5 von 10 Punkten

Lucifer... einer der besten Tracks des Jahres...unglaublich. Einfach perfekt.

Original geschrieben von mickeyknox

Raps 10 von 10 Punkten

guckt euch die textstellen an:
einfach krass!!
Jay came through, and dropped his 3rd coming. RD, BP, BA.

December 4th - “I was conceived by Gloria Carter and Adnus Reeves, who made love under a sycamore tree, which makes me, a MORE SICKER MC.”

What More Can I Say? - “I ain't never scared, I'm everywhere, you ain't never there,Why would I ever care? Pound for pound I'm the best that ever come around here, Excluding nobody, Look what I embodied, The soul of a hustler I really ran these streets, A CEO's mind that marketing plan was me, And no I aint get shot up a whole bunch of times, And make up ish in a whole bunch of lines, And I aint animated like say a Busta Rhymes, But the real ish you get when you bust down my lines, Add that to the fact I went platinum bunch of times, Times that by my influence on pop culture, I supposed to be number 1 on everybody list, Let's see what happen when i no longer exist!”

Encore - “So this here is the victory lap and I’m leavin, that’s how you get me back, after a year of them 16's that’s 1.2, so that’s 2.4 and I’m only doin 2!”

Change Clothes and Go - “The more space I get the better I write, never I write, but if EVER I write, I need the space to say whatever I like.”
“He is to the east coast what Snoop is, to the west coast what Face is to Houston.”

Dirt Off Your Shoulders - “I’m the realist to run it, I just happen to rap, I ain’t gotta clap at em aggins scared of that black, I drop that BLACK album, then I BACK out it, as the best rapper alive aggin ask about me, from BRICKS to BILLBOARDS, from GRAMS to GRAMMY’s, the O’s the OPPOSITE, Orphan Annie!”

The Threat -"When the gun is tucked, untucked, aggin you die. It's like nunchucks held by the Jet L-I."
"I'm especially Joe Pesci with a friend.
I will kill you, commit suicide, and kill you again."

Moment of Clarity - “The music business hate me cause the industry ain’t make me, hustlers and boosters embrace me and the music I be making, I dumbed down for audience and doubled my dollars, they criticize me for it yet they all yell HOLLA. If skills sold truth be told, I’d probably, lyrically, Talib Kweli, truthfully I wanna rhyme like Common Sense, but I did 5 mil, I ain’t been rhymin like Common Sense. When your SENSE got that much in COMMON, and you been hustlin SINCE, your inception **** reception, go with what makes SENSE. SENSE I know what I’m up against, we as rappers much decide what’s most important, and I can’t help the poor if I’m one of them, so i got rich and gave back to me that’s the WIN/WIN. So next time you see the homie and his rims spinnin, just know my mind is workin just like them!”

99 Problems - storytellin vom feinsten...hätt ich gar nich erwartet

Public Service Announcement (interlude) - “My name is Hov, H to the OV, I used to move snowflakes by the OZ, I guess even back then you could call me, CEO of the ROC, HOV. Fresh out the frying pan into the fire, I be the, music biz number one supplier”

“I check cheddar like a food inspector, my homie Strick told me dude finish your breakfast, so that’s what I’ma do, take you back to the dude with the Lexus, fast forward the jewels and the necklace. Let me tell you dudes what I do to protect this, Shoot at you actors like movie directors (this ain’t a movie dog!)”

Justify My Thug - “I never ask for nothing I don’t demand in myself, honesty, loyalty, friends, and then wealth, death before dishonor and I’ll tell you what else, I’ll tighten my belt ‘fore I beg for help, foolish pride is what held me together through the years, I wasn’t filled which is why I ain’t never played myself, I just play the hand I’m dealt, I can’t say I’ve never melt, before God and ask for better cars sometimes to no avail, but I never sat back feeling sorry for myself, if you don’t give me heaven I’ll raise hell.”

Lucifer - “I got dreams of holding the 9milli, the bobs killa, askin em why as my eyes fill up, these days I can’t wake up with a dry pillow, gone but not forgotten holmes I still feel ya, so, curse the day that birthed the bastard, who caused ya church mass, reverse the clash, reverse the blast and reverse the car, reverse the day and there you are.”

Allure - “It ain’t even fun no more I’m jaded, man it’s just a game I just play it to play it, I put my feet in the footprints left for me, without saying a worth, the ghetto’s got a mental telepathy, man my brother hustle so naturally, up next is me, and what perplexes me, shit I know how this movie ends, still I play, starring role in Hovito’s Way.”

My First Song - allein die idee das der den schnellen flow benutzt den er ganz am anfang seiner karriere hatte...

Lyrisch perfekt

"do you fools listen to music or do you just skim through it?"
natürlich und genau deshalb hat mich the blueprint so enttäuscht-eine platte, die nichts neues/innovatives geboten hat
klar waren gute tracks drauf
jigga ist jigga und er lässt die beatz auch nicht mit dem hiphop dj 2000(whatever) machen
aber ich hab diese art tracks von ihm schon so oft gehört-wenn es nur er wär=ok= aber diese platte kling so ausgelutscht...gemacht um sich zu verkaufen...ich hab das selten so penetrant bei einem anderen rap album gehört

Original geschrieben von >>revolution<<
Der Track auf den ich mich am meisten gefreut hatte, war der mit premo, weil dieser für mich der beste dj/producer ist! leider is der jetzt weg.

na...warts mal ab....vielleicht is' ja auf dem nächsten Jay-Z Album ein Primo-Track ...

:p

Zurück
Oben Unten