Interview mit der Boot Camp Clik vor dem HHK

Hip Hop Kemp

gehört zum Inventar
cream.cz hat kurz vor dem Hip Hop Kemp ein Interview mit unserem diesjährigen Headliner Boot Camp Clik geführt, here we go:

3 questions about Hip Hop Kemp Festival in Czech Republic (19. 8. - 21. 8. 2010, Hradec Králové, CZ)

1. What you have heard about Hip Hop Kemp in Czech Republic?
2. What are you looking forward to Hip Hop Kemp?
3. Will you play some new stuff at Hip Hop Kemp?

Buckshot
1. Having been associated with Hip Hop Kemp in the past, everyone in Boot Camp Clik knows how crazy the festival is going to be. It´s impossible to have so many talented artists in one place and not put out a great show. Europe, especially countries like Germany, Switzerland and the Czech Republic, has always been extremely knowledgeable about and hospitable to hip hop music and hip hop culture in general. I´ve heard that Hip Hop Kemp is the spot to be as far as hip hop in Europe is concerned.

2. I´m looking forward to giving fans a taste of The Solution, my upcoming project with producer 9th Wonder, as well as all of my classic material and some newer stuff, like "ROBOT" and "Survival Skills" off my album with KRS-ONE (SURVIVAL SKILLS). I´m also really excited to share the stage with friends like Talib Kweli, Masta Ace, Freeway, Large Professor and of course the entire BCC.

3. As far as performing new material is concerned, fans as Hip Hop Kemp can rest assured that they will hear some Buckshot tracks they have never heard before. Which ones, and who they feature, well, everyone will just have to wait and see.

Smif N Wessun
1. We are both extremely excited for the energy and emotion that we know will be pervading Hip Hop Kemp. We´ve always gotten mad love from fans throughout Europe, so we expect this to be no different. Artists we know have performed here in the past, so we are definitely prepared for a wild few days.

2. Aside from sharing the stage with such a variety of extremely talented artists, we are really excited to drop some new tracks from our upcoming projects. Tek is set to release 24KT Smoke Mix CD soon after the festival, and we are going to drop our album with Pete Rock, Monumental, in October. We are also looking forward to some delicious Czech food and to drinking some Pilsner Urquell straight from the brewery.

3. We will definitely be blessing the fans with some new joints at the festival. But hey, it wouldn´t be nearly as exciting if we told everybody now.

Sean Price
1. You know da god is pretty pumped to hear everybody in the crowd yell "P!" as soon as I step on stage. I know Hip Hop Kemp is gonna be truly crazy. I´ve toured throughout Europe many times, and outside of the USA, Germany and the Czech Republic are the two countries most friendly to hip hop.

2. I´m ready for a huge showcase with a ton of different artists. I´m excited to give fans in Europe such a diverse taste of what hip hop has become. Just excited to be a part of such a great movement. When there´s a crowd full of people who don´t even speak English, and they know all of my lyrics, well, that´s deep. That´s what music is all about: reaching people.

3. MIC TYSON. SHUT THE **** UP. RANDOM AXE, LET ME TELL YOU.

Rock
1. Being a veteran of international tours with Heltah Skeltah, I know that European hip hop heads are some the most passionate out there. I´m totally confident that the festival will be a huge success. I´ve only heard great things about it in the past.

2. I´m most looking forward to getting up on stage with BCC and rocking out. Beyond that, I am friends with a lot of the artists performing at Hip Hop Kemp, and I´m very excited to be on stage with so many talented and amazing performers.

3. I may do a few tracks from my upcoming mix cd ROCKIN THE WEST

Boot Camp Clik rozbije Hip Hop Kemp!
Boot Camp Click (BK, US of A)

Zurück
Oben Unten