Dj M-Tech on DMC 2002

N Tone

am Start
Hi!
Im from Russia and im a big fan of Dj M-Tech.Where i can see m-tech set from dmc 2002?maybe,you guys,got a video/audio files or something like this...I can`t by the dvd,because im from Russia))))
(in the mzee countries list,in shop,i cant find russia(((

hope,you can help me!
thanks!

Sure you know M-Tech's Site .

Here we got a scratch practice audio of M-Tech and Tobeyer.

...but on Tablized Video he peforms one of the most incredible 'aah'-Routines i've ever seen and heard !!!
That one is :eek: !!!

Phil Phader,thanks man!!!Mad props!
By the way,on a Tablized video snippet M-Tech cuttin` over Asheru beat....(i`ve seen it on www.tablized.com) - this is a part of DMC 2002 Routine? (M-Tech)

tja wenn man die 2 ocken unbedingt sparen will....

die frage ist nur, wen lohnt es sich eher zu unterstützen... ?

amazon, ein multi, der mit DJing nen scheiß am hut hat ?

oder DMC, die seit 20 jahren aktiv im game sind...

it´s up 2 u

Erstens das und zweitens:

These are two different things!

At amazon it is a VHS-Videocassette (PAL) of the World Finals, so all the World Routines but no Teams or Supremacy.

At DMC it is a DVD of the German Finals, with really a lot of routines. Check the link.

Both include M-Techs DMC 2002 Routine. So it depends...

First of all:
N-Tone nix DVD.

Second:
DMC DJ Onlineshop: 26,90 €
Amazon.de: 12,25 €

Last but not least:
Besides the fact that DMC IS a multinational company,
the only option to buy the product refered to, is from
private sellers using the amazon homepage.
I don't care who of those you'd support.
I leave the choice up to N-Tone and trashtalking up to you.

hi

i would also recoment turntableradio.com, u can listn tracks from m-tech in some episodes, u should check the playlists on the side...

best regardzzz enfOoo

I wanna break it down for you, auf deutsch, da du einiges hier anscheind nicht verstanden hast.

1. N-Tone hat "nix DVD" gesprochen und auch "NIX VHS"!
Er wollte ein Audio/Videofile als Download oder Stream haben. Er kann keine DVDs (!) bestellen, da er in Russland lebt und anscheined davon ausgeht, dass MZEE nicht dorthin liefert ("mzee countries list").
Darauf hin hat PTR ihm einen Link zum DMC Germany Shop geschickt mit der E-Mail, wo N-Tone unter anderem auch nach dem Lieferservice nachfragen kann.

2. Keiner hat nach einer VHS gefragt wo weniger Material drauf ist!

3. Die Aussage das DMC --> GERMANY <-- (denn dahin führt der Link) ein Multinationaler Konzern ist, spriesst ja nicht gerade vor Logik. DMC Germany ist ein Chapter bzw. ein Supunternehmen von DMC. Zwar werden sie von Technics gesponsort, ihren Shop wie auch die Produktion der DVD müssen sie jedoch selbst (!) finanzieren und verwalten. Nun kann dir die Tatsache egal sein aber trotzdem solltest du es schon wissen wenn du davon sprichst, anstatt anderen Leuten "trashtalking" vorzuwerfen. Also keep it down low....

peace

I have that file on my pc. (6min DMC video .rm).. tell me your email and I can send it to you. nastrowije

Zurück
Oben Unten