Der "Slang-Thread"

LabeLbo$$ schrieb:
Was heisst Dike? Chamillionaire verarscht ja immer Mike Jones mit "Dike Jones" aber was genau soll das bedeuten?

dyke ist ein Begriff in der Umgangssprache der für Lesben steht und den die teilweise benutzen um sich gegenseitig zu erkennen.
Für die meisten ist es aber einfach angreifend und man könnte sagen es ist das weibliche synonym für "faggot"...
eine Dyke ist außerdem eine Frau die halt eher männliche Attribute hat (kurze haare, Muskeln, keine Schminke usw) und das geht halt so hin zur Transe...
Das dürfte wohl auch Chamillionaires Absicht sein wenn er Mike Jones so nennt, auch wenn es ziemlich sinnfrei ist und wahrscheinlich nur genommen wurde weil es die einzige Beleidigung war die sich auf "Mike" reimt :D

@slow_down first of all, endz = monetos = scrilla = cash = dough = MONEY!

also, you guys are all wrong about backpackers. It has nothing to do with old school and whatnot, backpacker was first used as a playful diss to describe so-called "conscious" rappers, the ones who dont follow the "normal" rules for writing rap lyrics, such as party, street, get dough, drugs, hard mu****a, **** bitches, etc. They rap about "higher" level topics and are like the college kids of the rap game, therefore they are said to wear a backpack! Artists like Common, Mos Def, Talib Kweli, and most recently Kanye all fall into this category. Part of Kanyes whole image was to take the actual "diss" out of the backpacker thing and represent it, by wearing a backpack while performing, calling his album College Dropout, etc. Backpacker is still used as a diss by many socalled "hard" mcs, for example by 50 and co.

GOT IT??:eek:

P.S. @Danni - okay, so we dont have fairy tale castles, but check out Niagara Falls, the Grand Canyon, etc, and you will see NATURAL BEAUTY!;) And dont play, the weed here is way better! Come on, its why I came to Berlin in the first place!

alexdyce schrieb:
P.S. @Danni - okay, so we dont have fairy tale castles, but check out Niagara Falls, the Grand Canyon, etc, and you will see NATURAL BEAUTY!;) And dont play, the weed here is way better! Come on, its why I came to Berlin in the first place!

you came to berlin for the weed? :p

I thought that they got the best weed down in Californ-i-a?

I can imagine that there are many dopeboys out there that sell that wack shit, but if you got a good connect i think you would be off way better in the US...

Or Am I Wrong?

danke alexdyce - gutes forum!
BTW. Eigentlich müssten die leute dann doch sidepacker heissen oder in USA haben die college kids nicht diese lächerlichen (hand)taschen an der seite hängen wie bei uns!

i think the weed is waaaaaaaaaay better here. but its also riskier to smoke because of teh following:

ben and jerry's chunky monkey
bbq chicken wings
oscar mayer worst ;)
american das
drawn together
futurama simopsons etc...

alexdyce schrieb:

And guess what. I've seen both the Grand Canyon and Niagara Falls. Damn, I'm so cool:cool: :D

exactly ;)

And I've also been to New York City where I met a very nice German mom and her cute son! ;)

Martenmaker schrieb:
exactly ;)

And I've also been to New York City where I met a very nice German mom and her cute son! ;)

SLAAAAAAAAAAAAVE FOR ME! HAHAHA EY ALEX WIESO GIBTS SOWENIGE FAHRSTUEHLE (UND WENN S WELCHE GIBT, STINKEN SI ENACH PISSE), DER ARME HERR MAKER MUSSTE SO VIEL SCHLEPPEN...

UND ICH HAB IMMERNOCH NICHT DEINE SCHOKI WEGGESCHICKT, SCHICK MIR NOCH MAL NE SMS AUFS MEIN CELLLPHONE, PLEAZE!

-JACKSON SISTERS "I BELIEVE IN MIRACLES"

WARUM HEISST MIRACLE WHIP IN DEUTSCHLAND MIRACKL. DAS REGT MICH AUF1 ;)

@slowdown-- nahh, the only people that wear hip packs back home are some straight up geeks! I couldnt believe that "cool" :rolleyes: people here wear those shits but hey kids here tuck their jeans into their socks and have some of the strangest styles I have ever seen...where did the hiphop/city kids in Germany get their style????

as far as the weed goes, obviously you can get good weed in the states, but it'll cost ya! Normal shit for blunts that you get in the hood is cheap and doesnt compare to real endo. Sticks, seeds, stems, to me it was only good for a headache but I grew up on it so oh well. But that KB (aka Kind Bud aka Nugs etc) cost last time I checked like 20 a gram 50 an eighth and here (in Berlin) I pay like 4 euro a gram!

Mayo in Deutschland is horrible!!! my girlfriend loves it but I can only eat mirakl vip!:D

@slowdown-- nahh, the only people that wear hip packs back home are some straight up geeks! I couldnt believe that "cool" :rolleyes: people here wear those shits but hey kids here tuck their jeans into their socks and have some of the strangest styles I have ever seen...where did the hiphop/city kids in Germany get their style????

as far as the weed goes, obviously you can get good weed in the states, but it'll cost ya! Normal shit for blunts that you get in the hood is cheap and doesnt compare to real endo. Sticks, seeds, stems, to me it was only good for a headache but I grew up on it so oh well. But that KB (aka Kind Bud aka Nugs etc) cost last time I checked like 20 a gram 50 an eighth and here (in Berlin) I pay like 4 euro a gram!

Mayo in Deutschland is horrible!!! my girlfriend loves it but I can only eat mirakl vip!:D

alexdyce schrieb:

from bravo;)

do u know alpha jacken? some retards turn teh a sticker around that means deealer ahahahaha:D

hellmanns for lifeQ

alexdyce schrieb:
mirakl vip!:D
dont think this style is influenced by hiphop.. its just the style of the turkish ppl in germany and those who like to be...
looks so ridiculous :rolleyes:

J0Ke schrieb:
dont think this style is influenced by hiphop.. its just the style of the turkish ppl in germany and those who like to be...
looks so ridiculous :rolleyes:

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaamn right

oh alex by the way a "tuerken-koffer" means ne aldi tuete am start zu haben! capiche? :D ahaha ist das eigentlich euer ernst? traegt man jetzt die jeans in den socken? ich dachte dass waer n scherz?!!! ich mein zum fahrradfahren lass ichs noch durchgehen aber ansonsten ohohohoho

das hat sowohl beim fahrradfahren,als auch beim Ladendiebstahl erhebliche vorteile xD

ansonsten siehts scheisse aus :p

wieso beim ladendiebstahl? das ist doch viel zu auffaellig, taterbeschreibung etc...

lol ^^hat doch jeder heutzutage :D wassn daran dann auffällig ? :p

ey wollt ihr mich alle verarschen? :D wie das hat jeder? die hose in dne socken,m ich glaub dir das nicht!!!! fotos! beweise!

ich selber mache das nicht aber ich denke du warst lange nichtmehr auf einem schulhof ;) ich übrigens auch nich ^^

Zurück
Oben Unten