Big K.R.I.T.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

hat der eine oder andere vllt. noch nich gehört.

Zuletzt bearbeitet von einem Moderator:
Öhm, ist das Ganze (oder wenigstens der Großteil) des Tapes in dem Stil gehalten? Dann würde ich es mir sogar ziehen, der Song ist extrem smooth. K.R.I.T. gefällt mir auch gleich am besten, schön variabler Flow!

nee, das tape besteht fast nur aus diesem ganzen down south-einheitsbrei auf plastikbeats, der grade so angesagt is :O

K.R.I.T. wurde von HipHopDx zum Producer des Jahres gewählt:
As one of the year's most impactful emcees, Mississippi native Big K.R.I.T.'s production equally astounded us this year. Soulful chops, hard bass and scribbled scratches show K.R.I.T. is influenced by Organized Noize, Pimp C and DJ Toomp. Moreover, in addition to his second album-worthy masterpiece in ReturnOf4Eva, Krilzle stepped in to assist T.I., Ludacris and Smoke DZA with sounds that made outstanding marks in their catalogs. J. Cole, Blu and Kanye West aren't the only talented '00s emcees who are also sought after for their sounds.
http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/editorials/id.1818/title.the-2011-hiphopdx-year-end-awards

Durch den Track bin ich auf Big Krit aufmerksam geworden:

Nach wie vor einer meiner lieblings Tracks. Das Willie Hutch Sample ist zwar mittlerweile schon ziemlich ausgelutscht aber immer noch absolut on point! Produziert von Kash Kartel.

frischer remix draussen, find ihn relativ gut!!

"Return of 4Eva" belegt Platz 1 der besten 10 Mixtapes des Jahres bei HipHopDX:
After netting solid stats during a rookie season that saw the likes of Drake and B.o.B dominate the charts, Big K.R.I.T. used ReturnOf4Eva—his second free release since last year’s phenomenal K.R.I.T. Wuz Here—to stake his claim as the real future of the south. Avoiding the fly-by-night nature of many new southern emcees’ focus on formulaic club bangers, this emee/producer he opts for the balance displayed by legends like Outkast and UGK. Using a digestible approach to ably cover the topics of heading a household (“King’s Blues”), strippers (“Shake It”), discrimination (“Another Naïve Individual Glorifying Greed and Encouraging Racism”) and rattling sound systems (“My Sub”) with equal skill and conviction, K.R.I.T. is exactly what Hip Hop needs. His official Def Jam debut, Live From The Underground, can’t come soon enough.
http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/editorials/id.1820/title.hiphopdxs-top-10-mixtapes-of-2011

Ich sehe es ja eher als Album, aber auch wenn man es als Mixtape einordnet kommt in diesem Jahr nichts daran vorbei!

"Return of 4Eva" belegt Platz 1 der besten 10 Mixtapes des Jahres bei HipHopDX:
Und nochmal Platz 1 für K.R.I.T. und zwar bei XXL:
1. Big K.R.I.T., Return of 4Eva
Thanks to his 2010 project K.R.I.T. Wuz Here, Big K.R.I.T. became a mainstay in any discussions about who had next, especially among Southern circles. Following a signing to Def Jam, touring, and a 2011 XXL Freshman cover, the Mississippi native re-emerged in March with Return of 4Eva. The free album—like the previous one, entirely self-produced—displayed K.R.I.T.’s keen ear for soulful sounds as well as steady growth in his content. From ride around anthems to conscious approaches to deeply personal moments, the release was immaculate in its depth and passion. To compliment Krizzle’s own skills, he brought along guests like David Banner and Chamillionaire, as well as Ludacris and Bun B, who helped with the Billboard charting single “Country Shit (Remix).” This opus is sure to continue to hold fans over as the Cinematic signee preps his debut album for 2012.
http://www.xxlmag.com/features/2011/12/top-10-best-mixtapes-of-2011/#11

Perfekt, genau nach meinen ganzen Uniprüfungen :thumbsup:

4evaNaDay Tracklist
big-krit-4evaandaday-tracklist-1024x640.png

Passt, nicht zu viele Tracks. Features komplett nicht vorhanden? Trotz K.R.I.T.'s Qualitäten wären ein paar passende Gäste schon ne coole Sache :)

Da sind bestimmt welche dabei, wahrscheinlich wollte er nur noch nicht die Katze aus dem Sack lassen und selbst wenn wäre es nicht wirklich schlimm, K.R.I.T. hat ja schließlich auch einiges auf dem Kasten ;) .
Stimme dir zu, dass sich die Tracklist von den Namen und der Länge her gut liest, kanns kaum erwarten!

Zurück
Oben Unten