Raptile

Uhrenknecht

gehört zum Inventar
Take ya Time

Yes y´all, take ya time, instead of makin up ya face, just make up ya mind,
if u can relate to my rhymes, lines, raps and flows, u would undastand,
HipHop also means yes or no(Scratch)

Verse1:

Now we bomb ya stations, with freeformulations, yes, we call u fakers, cause we read ya faces,
unbelievable, what people do, just to get in the spotlight, we speak da truth, plus teach and proof,
who raps and rocks tight,
I know u can´t even imagin´ what HIP HOP means to me, that´s why I keep on blastin all these Mainstream MC`s for free, it´s seems to be, u ain´t sharin´ the same dreams with me, we ain´t the same frequency, u´s just part of this machinery, but I still follow my heart, that´s why u´s seein´ a free MC, combinin´ beatz and speech, release my steeze, to feed my peeps, who believe in me,
so, we have to blast ya place, with cryptotech masterflaves,
rip ya wackazz masquerades, burn ya raptracks like
aftershaves, yes, da past few days, really have been mad strange, cause all them circus clowns, gettin´ nervous now,
but da facts remain, u´s still playin´ parts, for A and Rs, record labels and contracts, instead of killin´, safe da art, with major-flavors and bombtracks…

Verse2:

I´m dat German kid, droppin universal shit, my verses
get, public like words scripts, of a journalist, standin´ strong
like Hercules, even though u´s speakin “Yo, u ain´t deservin´ shit”, I blast ya azz fast, anytime, without even rehersin´ it,
yes or no, means, behold ya own dreams, liston closely, what´s wack and dope, see,
I unmask anything that´s not true from ya heart, so, do watcha
gotta do, but stop misusin´ da art,
it´s all about love and beein´ patient, not lovin to be the greatest, but if u must be the greatest, make sure u got some
new flavours, plus, there are a million MC´s out there
who know how to rap, but only a few of them, really know
how to act, I´m sick of ya attitudes, ya wackazz Battletunes,
the way u walkin´ on avenues, like u got shot in ya leg,
instead changin´ ya statements, please change ya behavin, face that ya creation, should be more than just an immitation…

We don't need u

Verse1:Raptile

What?, u again?, what u doin´ man?, u still hawkin´ da mic, walkin just like, u one of da biggest dogs in this, right now, wow, u wanna fight now?, sorry, man, I don´t fight clowns, yeah, I know that it might sounds, funny to u, cause some of ya crew, got ya back, when u rap, claim they be runnin´ wit u, so they be runnin wit who?, let me teach u a lesson, u only got one shot to rock spots at open-mic sessions!, but last jam, u repeated da same line, at least eight times, ey, wasn´t it somethin´ ´bout fake rhymes?, acknowledge da fact, it takes time, to move the peoples waistline, so, please be patient, and prove ya skillz at home, alone wit pen and paper, representin´ different flavours, keep da distance to da major league, when they speak and rhyme, over beatz so fine, we really try to reach ya mind, u just have to read between da lines…

Hook: Woah, woah, we really don´t need U, we really don´t need U, we really don´t need U, woah, woah…

Verse2: Kamillion

You be fessing ev'ry freestyle session leaving the people guessin
(what the hell is he sayin) babalin on silly babalionion want people ta think ta think ya down wit kamillion tha don but cha not cuzz ya not that nice as Dav P. Prov. and Raptile coming percise While the small guys frys stugglin for external power I dig deeper mentally taking crowds higher manipulate gravity (uplifting) Vibe shiftin constant mind elevation Like a quaterback know how ta make a pass complition rhymes complete when I send hale marys down wind

Verse3: Providence

In a duration of 12 bars i´ll leave your whole squad scared,your entire entourage will get robbed,im the type to apply fatal fractures smacking you crab rappers and you wack mic snatchers show allegiance im coming through at your convenience stick you in the spleen,leave your whole shit leaking, you still speaking 1210 technicing, heat seeking, blood shot the last mohican, the straight radical the uncompatable the mad dramatical the fat cat with the flammable flow that ´ll get any joe blow open, yo my flow dope cause my throat honeycoated.

MY STYLE IS FREE

Hook:

I´m a real live MC, my style is free, yo, can u feel da vibe, then ride with me,
I´m a real live MC, my style is free, yo, can u feel da vibe, put ya hands up in da sky,
I´m a real live MC, my style is free, yo, can u feel da vibe, then ride with me,
I´m a real live MC, my style is free, yo, can u feel da vibe…

Verse1:

I devour catz, wit freestyle powerpacks at live shows, first they doubt my raps, but then they try to copy my rhyme-flows, but I guard my parts like angels, my style´s dope, my condition remains stable, Roger Rekless, turntable, technician, plus Raptile, Rapstyle transmission, catchin Ruffnecks, pissin their pants, listen, close, Bad Boys, the topic remains, I drop shit so plain, straight from the top of my brain,
I´m one of the tightest freestee-fighters, burnin´ freebees and biters, words breezin´ various, teachin´
peeps in ya ciphers, keep ya feet down to the ground, too many clowns in my town, walk and talk like they got sounds that move crowds, but no man, they just romance with my programms, I´m a grown man, I blow jams, strictly individual, y´all can´t immitate my style, ( why not? ), just because I innovate right now…

Verse2:

I´m “Fresh Inside” ya mix like 94.5, my tounge rips, drumkits, yes, we throw joints live, this bombin combination spits some poisonous styles, me and Rekless, similar to no-****in-body, yes, our show rocks ya parties, toprankin´ entertainmen, we burn ya highest rooftops, plus ya deepest basements,
freakin beatz, seven days a week, so peep these arrangements, trailblazin´ live shows, I´ll take y´all
high when I roll, MC´s die when I flow, fightin´ artists, lion-hearted, writin´ rhymes, stop bitin´ lines,
I got my iron partners, munich city representatives, these venomous, sentences, representin´ this,
freeformdesign, just recline, and become a friend of this, true hiphop shit, free like my verse, free like my speech, free like my beein´, free like freestee emceein´, free like my mind when I rhyme live on stage, free like my breathin´, I´m believin´ we be freein´ freedom from all these money-hungry deamons…

Verse3:

U should know, knowledge is power, and power means respect, so if u wanna gain respect, u gotta train ya intellect, maintain pain in ya raps, let them know ya main aim is not da fame, it´s da track,
Plus da frames you select, to express, what u thinkin´, then u ain´t loosin this fight, they ain´t ruin ya life, cause u´s doin this right, wether it´s new or old school, pay ya dues and serve some soulfood, let them never come close to, cause most dudes, just wanna roast u, u´s supposed to, use ya whole brain capacity, and please stop passin´ me, like u´s da first and last MC,
(My name stands for da, lyrical manslaughter, mastery, sometimes it has to be, one blast for free, to free da sufferin´mass, from da past agonies…)

Zurück
Oben Unten