Rap Gossip International

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/36224844/patriots-robert-kraft-joined-meek-mill-holocaust-march

New England Patriots owner Robert Kraft led a delegation that included rapper Meek Mill on a march in Poland on Tuesday to honor victims and survivors of the Holocaust.

The 3-kilometer "March of the Living" is an annual commemoration that covers the Auschwitz-Birkenau complex, the largest Nazi concentration camp during World War II.

The event is being attended by Kraft as part of his Foundation to Combat Antisemitism, which he started in 2019 to address hate against Jews. Kraft lit the first torch at the outset of the march, a Patriots team spokesperson said.

Kraft was one of several celebrities who helped advocate on behalf of Mill, who was released from prison in 2018 after initially being sentenced to two to four years in jail for probation violations in decade-old gun and drug convictions.

Kraft has since joined Mill, rap mogul Jay-Z and Fanatics CEO Michael Rubin in the Reform Alliance, a group that lobbies for changes to state probation and parole laws.

Hahaha oh Mann der arme thug
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Habe Cam'ron noch nie so ausgelassen lachen sehen

Was hat er für ne Pusha Psychose hahah

Vielleicht hat Drake ihn drum gebeten

Hat Blueface vorher Boxerfahrung gehabt? Im Kampf gester , wie der sich bewegt hat sah schon sehr stark aus, könnte glatt als Boxprofi durchgehen.

Cam und Mase haben gerade einfach ne gute Zeit :) Die sollen den Vibe mal mit ins Studio nehmen.

Wer oder was war das?

Jim war im Radio bei Breakfast Club und hat weiter gegen Pusha gefeuert indem er die anwesenden Radiomitarbeiter gebeten hat, 5 Songs von Pusha aufzuzählen, die sie kennen und ob sie sie mitrappen könnten. Nur Charlamagne konnte es.

Capo stopped by The Breakfast Club on Friday (April 21) and went around asking various members of the decorated radio show’s staff if they could rap along to five Pusha T records — a challenge only Charlamagne Tha God seemed able to accept.

“Could you name five Pusha T records?” Jones asked Charlamagne, who listed off a couple of standout King Push songs. “Could you name five Pusha T records? No. Could you rap to five Pusha T records?

“Could you rap five [JAY-Z] verses if they came on? Could you rap five Drake verses if they came on? You lying because you work at radio. I’m just gonna say that because n-ggas gonna say Jim went way wildin.'”

While the Harlem native acknowledged that Pusha T is a talented lyricist, he said he hasn’t made enough of a cultural impact to be considered an all-time rap great.

“Shoutout to Pusha T, I love your soul,” Jones continued. “You my dawg. You not in my top 50. You might be in Charlamagne’s top 50 and things like that, but you haven’t done that much for me in my life.

“I never wanted to be like Pusha, I never had a Pusha moment in my life. Where I’m from, n-ggas wanted to be like you if you was really that dude as a rapper.”

Zuvor bei Rap Caviar war es ähnlich:

“What has he done that puts him in the greatest rappers of all time besides talk about coke that he probably didn’t get himself?” Jones asked. “He’s nice as shit. He could rap his ass off, but what has he done?

“Nobody has dressed like him. Nobody wants to be like Pusha T. I don’t remember nothing. And let’s not be evil, but we don’t talk about rap where the n-gga that’s popping the bitches wanna fuck and the n-ggas wanna be like.”

He continued: “I don’t know too many n-ggas in this game that was leaning towards being like Pusha T. Pusha T don’t hold no weight out here. He not pushing no shit out here.”

Aber feier seinen Shit Talk schon ein bisschen, muss ich sagen. Die Stelle mit dem Telefon hahahha

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
"Shoutout to Pusha T, I love your soul."

Ist das sowas wie "Ich küss dein Herz" hier bei uns? Jim Jones amerikanische Manuellsen?!

Jim Jones soll mal den Ball flach halten. Außer We Fly High und seine ganzen Features kennt doch auch kaum jemand seine eigene Musik

also jez gehts aber ein bisschen weit, dipset kennt man doch auf der ganzen welt
er sollte mal die fresse halten ok aber wer sein part auf certified gangstas nich auswendig kann hat hiphor nie geliebt

also jez gehts aber ein bisschen weit, dipset kennt man doch auf der ganzen welt
er sollte mal die fresse halten ok aber wer sein part auf certified gangstas nich auswendig kann hat hiphor nie geliebt

Ja klar, kennt man Dipset auf der Welt. Ich liebe die, bin mit denen "aufgewachsen".
Aber wenn er Clipse von Pusha trennen will, kann man auch ihn von den Diplomat Records trennen und da bleibt dann halt nicht mehr viel.

"Shoutout to Pusha T, I love your soul."

Ist das sowas wie "Ich küss dein Herz" hier bei uns? Jim Jones amerikanische Manuellsen?!

Jein

Er macht schon gerne auf den harten Macker, hat aber halt sehr sehr enge Verbindungen zu den Nine Trey Bloods und das schon seit gefühlt immer.

Er hatte damals schon zu Roc-A-Fella Zeiten Bloods im Studio dabei, dann gab es die Geschichte wo er und seine Jungs Freddie Gibbs in Miami zusammengeschlagen haben sollen und natürlich die Aussagen im 6ix9ine Prozess, wo auf einem abgehörten Telefon Jim Jones zu hören war wie er Mel Matrix, der nicht nur Teil von Jimmys Byrd Gang war sondern auch einer der Nine Trey OGs sein soll, sagt sie sollen 69 "violaten".

69 hatte auch ausgesagt dass Jim und Cardi B Nine Trey Member sind.

Tekashi should be “super violated. Super duper,” Jamel Jones says.

“Tell that n—-a he’s not a gang member no more. He kicked out the whip. He was never a gang member … He was always a money ploy for the gang members,” Jim Jones responds.

“They gonna have to violate shorty ’cause shorty on some bulls—t … He better get to violating.”

Jamel Jones once rapped under the moniker Mel Matrix and was a member of the Jim Jones-led group Byrd Gang, according to Complex. Prosecutors said he was the “godfather” in Nine Trey’s “street lineup” of gangsters who were not incarcerated.

Jim hatte damals auch ziemlichen Beef mit Tru Life und Tru Life hat ihn durch ganz NY gejagt und ihm 2 Ketten abgezogen und sogar Cam angegriffen als er alleine im Club war. Das war zu den Zeiten des Roc-A-Fella vs. Dipset Beefs, als die Diplomats im Streit vom Label gegangen sind und Cam auch gegen Jigga geschossen hat.

Das ist schon nicht nur alles Gelaber wie bei Manuellsen.

Tru Life hat ja auch ein komplettes Tape mit Dipset Disses rausgehauen, das Cover allein sagt schon alles. Der Typ hat damals halb NY terrorisiert (davor auch schon mit Mobb Deep gebeeft, s. erste BEEF-DVD) :

1682342784280.png

1682342582599.png

Juelz a featherweight, I ain't gone clap you
hop out the coupe and have my bitch bitch-slap you

Jim war im Radio bei Breakfast Club und hat weiter gegen Pusha gefeuert indem er die anwesenden Radiomitarbeiter gebeten hat, 5 Songs von Pusha aufzuzählen, die sie kennen und ob sie sie mitrappen könnten. Nur Charlamagne konnte es.

Zuvor bei Rap Caviar war es ähnlich:

Aber feier seinen Shit Talk schon ein bisschen, muss ich sagen. Die Stelle mit dem Telefon hahahha

Großes Shotout an den Hipster Kamera Mann, der von Jimmy mit viel Nachdruck gefragt wird, ob er 5 Jim Jones Songs singen könnte und einfacch den Kopf schüttelt :emoji_sweat_smile:

Als großer Dipset Fan könnte ich natürlich dutzende Jim Jones Songs nennen, aber er schätzt das komplett falsch ein. Der Durchschnittshörer kennt Solo von ihm nur Ballin und sonst halt Crew Sachen. Pusha ist VIEL größer.

Einfach so weil es geil ist.

Zurück
Oben Unten