promoe - off the record

Versuch's mal hiermit. Habe versucht es rauszuhören. Sind bestimmt ne Menge Fehler drin, aber ist ein Anfang. Vielleicht versteht einer mehr... Peace

Where the outdoors, the indoors,
the crowd will indoors, my show in and yours,
thats natural laws, get i get crazy up plours,
they buh you like buntan, i chunt down babylon,
is the countdown. We're living in the last couple of days,
that's why I never kick wack rhymes, coz ain't no time to waste.
No time to fake, no time to chase the pigs. Time to get it straight in 1999, hey, hey, that's the number (eight ?) on my state,
the only way you ****ing with my style, if it's rape, but i got the maze and the pepper spray in my purse. After the battle one of us is leaving a hurse. I don't care, if it's me, but it's probably gonne be you do(judo), well i'm chilling, like blue notes played on pluto. I won't get mad, if you say you took a promoe, I just relax, sit back and watch your nose grow.

"Suckerz step up" "You won a battle" "don't please leave trying"(?)

My style's off the record, but don't turn off the record, coz then it's off the record, how you off run in a second. My style's off the record, but don't turn off the record, coz then it's off the record

Suckerz, if I cross you, I will diss you in a rhyme, take it as a complement, i think you worth ain't a ink anytime (in a time?).
Who? Me, Promoe with the messed up head. Don't mess with me dow, coz i bust rhymes and pigs and **** with dead MCs, like necrophiliacs, but i can't dig'em, they're acting like maniacs. Thinking that the promoe, could ever get beaten, that's like a danish guy, getting drunk in sweden. Not very likely, coz when I step on stage, i get props from smokes busta internet home pages. See my show as a sermon on the mount, giving MCs Gods word and what it's all about. So about this I'm the christ on the mic, to me all you other click sound of light. So **** you, plus your weak producer. Don't face you, you better face Medusa. I turn you weak, but in a silent stone, simply because i rock on the microphone and they don't stop, they goes on and on, like having sex with a recorder do, to the early morning. Check it out and don't stop, I keep fawn till the neighbours call the cops.

Coz my style's off the record, but don't turn off the record, coz then it's off the record, how you off run in a second. My style's off the record, but don't turn off the record, coz then it's off the record. Tag it!

MCs talk a lot of shit. I make it meet every word of it. I'm from the Loop Troop crew, I bet you heard of it and still you wanna face me, not even the man in the mirror can. Who? You, the swedish kid trying to be american, couldn't take me out, if I was the trash.
You won the battle? Then you better bring some cash, coz I'm taking all your stash, even when I'm drinking (burshed?) in a sound clash on your ass like a (bashed ?). When he (bashed?) in the lyric. Spit like ammo. From the lips: O-P-R-O-M-O.
The mind state. Scientists ain't think it yet. Your style compared to mine is nicorette to cigarette. You iliterate. I'm educated. The university of hip-hop. You never graduated. I heard some decent MCs. Rhyme from the top of their heads, but I rhyme from the bottom of my heart - (not sad?).

My style's off the record, but don't turn off the record, coz then it's off the record, how you off run in a second. My style's off the record, but don't turn off the record, coz then it's off the record, how you off run in a second. My style's off the record, but don't turn off...

Ein bisschen besser, vielleicht! Still a lot of mistakes :(.

Whether outdoors, or indoors,
the crowd will indorse, my show in in yours,
thats natural laws, i get crazy applause,
they buh you like buntan, i chunt down babylon,
it's the countdown. We're living in the last couple of days,
that's why I never kick whack rhymes, coz ain't no time to waste.
No time to fake, no time to chase the pigs. Time to get it straight in 1998, hey, hey, that's the number (eight ?) on my state,
the only way you ****ing with my style, if it's rape, but i got the maze and the pepper spray in my purse. After the battle one of us is leaving a hurse. I don't care, if it's me, but it's probably gonne be you, though, well i'm chilling, like blue notes played on pluto. I won't get mad, if you say you took a promoe, I just relax, sit back and watch your nose grow.

My style's so off the record, but don't turn off the record, coz then it's off the record, how you off run in a second. My style's off the record, but don't turn off the record, coz then it's off the record

Suckerz, if I cross you, I will diss you in a rhyme, take it as a compliment, i think you worth ain't a ink anytime (in a time?).
Who? Me, Promoe with the messed up head. Don't mess with me dow, coz i bust rhymes and pigs and **** with dead MCs, like necrophiliacs, but i can't dig'em, they're acting like maniacs. Thinking that the promoe, could ever get beaten, that's like a danish guy, getting drunk in sweden. Not very likely, coz when I step on stage, i get props from smokes busta internet home pages. See my show as a sermon on the mount, giving MCs Gods word and what it's all about. So about this I'm the christ on the mic, to me all you other click sound alike. So **** you, plus your weak producer. Don't face you, you better face Medusa. I turn you weak, but in a silent stone, simply because i rock on the microphone and they don't stop, they goes on and on, like having sex with a recorder do, to the early morning. Check it out and don't stop, I keep fawn till the neighbours call the cops.

Coz my style's so off the record, but don't turn off the record, coz then it's off the record, how you off run in a second. My style's off the record, but don't turn off the record, coz then it's off the record. Techniques!

MCs talk a lot of shit. I make it meet every word of it. I'm from the Loop Troop crew, I bet you heard of it and still you wanna face me, not even the man in the mirror can. Who? You, a swedish kid trying to be american, couldn't take me out, if I was the trash.
You won the battle? Then you better bring some cash, coz I'm taking all your stash, even when I'm drinking (burshed?) in a sound clash on your ass like a (bashed ?). When he (bashed?) in the lyric. Spit like ammo. From the lips: O-P-R-O-M-O.
The mind state. Scientists ain't think it yet. Your style compared to mine is toller Typ at the cigarette. You illiterate. I'm educated. The university of hip-hop You never graduated. I heard some decent MCs Rhyme from the top of their heads, but I rhyme from the bottom of my heart - (not sad?).

My style's off the record, but don't turn off the record, coz then it's off the record, how you off run in a second. My style's off the record, but don't turn off the record, coz then it's off the record, how you off run in a second. My style's off the record, but don't turn off...

Or:

"I won’t get mad if you say you took out Promoe…I’ll just sit back, relax and watch your nose grow"

Zurück
Oben Unten