Papoose - lyrisches Genie

yo alex listen to vinnie da don feat. papoose, the track name is streets an another track from both is better life... this both tracks are lyricly very hot shit!
streets a bit more hot shit, and papoose is flowing on this beat!

peace

hab mir gestern das street knowledge tape geholt.

paar sehr coole banger drauf

ist da auch "streets" drauf? ich habe´es nur auf einem mixtape von green lantern und nicht komplett!

Papoose is einfach nur genial, flow sowie Text. Kenn ihn auch nur von den Mixtapes hat jemand tracks :confused:

alexdyce schrieb:
some people like his voice some dont. Why argue about opinion?
I just think the kids lyrics is cool but HE CANT FLOW ON A BEAT!! just listen to that Jeannie Ortega shit, (shes completely wack by the way) hes basically just talking! No Flow, no INFLECTION (look it up, or see Busta, Em, Redman etc), just another cat talking about something with a beat behind him.

I look at it like this--I listen to music I like, not what someone else says is tight, and with so much old shit, interesting new shit, and non hip-hop/rap music to listen to, I dont have time for Papoose, or a bunch of these new cats.

Recycle Reuse Repeat is the formula.

I'm into INNOVATION.

Tell me something I aint heard before!

Dont act stupid, have you ever listen to

Papoose-The Boys in the Hood

der hört sich ein bisschen an wie jay-z! aber dieser "love is a battlefield" remix ist sehr geil!!!

MrAeko schrieb:
Papoose auf nem Scott Storch Beat?

Hier ist es, ihr könnt euch überzeugen:

Jeannie Ortega feat. Papoose - Crowded

RnB Track von Scott Storch, Papoose hat einige Bars am Ende des Tracks, ähnlich wie bei Chris Brown und Santana.

Hier auch das Video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YP7UIksILko&search=jeannie ortega

Warum sagt jeder das es Scott Storch ist, wenn ein Beat ähnlich klingen mag? Zumal er es in diesem Fall überhaupt NICHT tut. produced by Stargate!

Micropanther schrieb:
er hat einen bei atlantis oder so glaub ich

falsch! hat noch kein Deal, steht nur bei Streetsweepers Ent. unter Vertrag.
Er steht mit einigen Labels in Verhandlungen. Streets. ist aber kein Label, sondern eine Promotion Fa., welche widerrum DJ Kayslay gehört.

Aidlingen schrieb:
Warum sagt jeder das es Scott Storch ist, wenn ein Beat ähnlich klingen mag? Zumal er es in diesem Fall überhaupt NICHT tut. produced by Stargate!

"Jeannie Ortega ft Papoose - Crowded", produced by Scott Storch. The beat is SICK! Scott is doin' it again! This track will put Jeannie on the map, no doubt.
Added on April 17, 2006, 06:37 AM by power2da

:confused:

MrAeko schrieb:
"Jeannie Ortega ft Papoose - Crowded", produced by Scott Storch. The beat is SICK! Scott is doin' it again! This track will put Jeannie on the map, no doubt.
Added on April 17, 2006, 06:37 AM by power2da

:confused:

Glaubst du alles was du im Internet od. Foren liest? ;)

The Boyz in the hood - downloaded it - okay so he uses a little more inflection then usual, and stays on beat or better said he stays rhythmic (since there really is no beat, just a melody) but to me, still BORING. "Can't take me out of the picture..I'm photogenic" Sorry it takes more than a weak metaphor to impress me. Maybe I should explain. I grew up in DC, in the hood, and listen to rap since 1988. Epmd, Rakim, Tribe Called Quest, Dre, Snoop, Nas, Pac, Big, Some Jay Z, Boot Camp Clicc, old Busta, Jada, Lox, old DMX, Nine, old Mobb Deep, Gangstar, the list goes on but for me those is rappers. Papoose aint wack, and if for whatever reason you like him, then do your thing, but like I said before, On my playlist there are about 1000 other songs I would rather listen to than some mixtape shit from Papoose.

Streets - hmm. Vinnie Da Don is white huh? Hes horrible sorry to tell ya, im a white rapper too (check out some Bloodshot shit), but any white boy that has to put that growl in his voice to make him sound tough is just bunk. On top of that his lyrics is 1st grade and his flow is kindergarten. And up against him of course Pap sounds tight. He flows on his short verse, i admit it, but like I said already, aint nuttin special, im my opinion.

The beauty of the world is that its different strokes for different folks, one mans garbage is another mans treasure, and the fact that yall like Pap so much is cool wit me. I dont, I wont buy his shit, I dont think hes a "lyrisches genie" but hey do you, Im ah do me, and life goes on. I got plenty of fans too, and in the same way its also people that say I aint shit special.

"read the german language, maybe it gets your mind death quicker.
the definition of schwarzenegger is black n***er!" (broken dreams)

:cool:

Since I'm all over the net, I saw this blog on SOHH.com...a little shit on Pap that I been saying forever...he even copied my words about Alphabet Slaughter...

SOHH.com NY Blog schrieb:
Roughly three thousand heads crammed into New York’s Nokia Theater for a Ghostface Killah, Slick Rick, Papoose, and M1 of dead prez concert this past Saturday.

Pretty Tony rocked the house. Unfortunately, Tone only performed “Back Like That” and “Be Easy” off Fishcale. No loss here. The Wally Champ ran through old favorites like Supreme Clientele’s “One” and “Nutmeg”, Only Built For Cuban Linx’s “Ice Cream”, and Ironman’s “Fish.”

Though Ghost kept the crowd hype throughout, the set reached a higher notch when he and his 20-some odd comrades began running all over the stage during a performance of “Run.” Ricky D also cracked heads up by makin random drunk appearances on stage. Yet, by the second visit, the cameo seemed like a ploy for attention. Ghost ended the set by inviting women to dance onstage. Roughly 30 women, at least half of them anti-cute, then hopped on stage to shake their buns. Maybe dudes were shook because they obliged when Tone told them not to “handcuff” their girls. Several women left their man’s side just touch their toes on stage and then leave hand in hand with herbs.

Forgive yours truly. Though I’m a longtime dead prez supporter, I missed his set. Mini Vanelli-ass weather! Blame it on rain! Still, things got off to a great start. Premier spent at least a half hour spinning some of his greatest, Biggie Smalls, Jay-Z and some of his favors, Big Shug. Quite entertaining!

Then it sort of slowed down when Pap got onstage. There’s no denying his skills in the booth, but it’s another story on stage. The Brooklyn mc kicked things off with “Alphabetical Slaughter,” a concept in which he runs through the alphabet, using the same letter in each rhyme segment. While some obviously big Pap fans rhymed along, most in the venue stood still. Not me. By “C,” I was constantly looking at my watch and by “G” I was dosing off so I guess my head was nodding…sort of.

Only minutes after Pap’s set, Slick Rick strolled onto the stage for a clinic in live performance. Hopefully Pap was attentive. While Kay Slay’s protégé seems to equate movement to presence, Uncle Ricky barely moved and still had the audience in the palm of his hand. Dressed in baby blue slacks, complete with a red bubble jacket, wife beater and eye patch, the ruler wasted no time dazzling the audience. Rick ran through old hits, including “"La Di Da Di"” and “Children's Story” to the crowd’s delight. Yet, the crowd lost their mind when he spit a verse off an old Jermaine Dupri cut, offering, “I even make salvation army clothes look good.”

er mag also vielleicht ein lyrisches Genie sein, jedoch on stage ein versager, hab ich das richtig verstanden?

Ja so steht es da drin.

Aber ich finde, ihr solltet auch berücksichtigen, dass der Bursche noch sehr jung ist und die Erfahrung eines Slick Rick, der zudem noch einer der alten Schule ist, der es noch raw lernte, gar nicht haben kann.
Ich denke wenn er mal seine gewisse Zeit in der öffentlichkeit bekommt wird er noch besser werden und dafür hat er ja mit Busta Rhymes und Kay Slay einen guten Background...

Achja nochmal wegen Scott Storch:

Diesmal aber wirklich ;)

Remy Martin feat. Papoose, Lil Wayne, Trina&Jae Millz - Conceited (Remix)

Auschecken, der Beat ist ja bekanntlich von Scott Storch (diesmal hab ich recht Aidlingen ;) )
Ich finde Papoose killt auf dem Track nahezu alle anderen

"They mad cuz I'm close to Rem (Rim ausgesprochen) like car tires"
:D

Zurück
Oben Unten