Looking For German Rapper/singer For Pending Sony-bmg Deal

DICARLO

am Start
Berlin production team with a pending SONY-BMG GERMANY deal is urgently looking for a young German Rapper/Singer with good German lyrics a good voice and a good image. Preferably from Berlin or the Brandenburg area.
If you think you've got what it takes and are looking for a major deal, here's your chance.
Please PM or Email me with a link to your songs and a photo as soon as possible.
Thanks.

DICARLO

P.S.

1. Wir sind eine Produktions Team aus Berlin.

2. Wir sind nicht SONY-BMG direkt.

3. Wir kommen aus der U.S.A. und kenne nicht so viele Deutsch Rapper/Sanger hier in Berlin.

4. Ich bin nicht der große man bei eine größe firma, aber eine sehr gute produzent. Und das wegen hat SONY-BMG interesse in meine produktions.

5. Ich habe eine CD produziert mit Englishe Rap/Gesang und SONY-BMG findet die CD der Hammer, aber wollte was in Deutsche haben dass es besser zu verkaufen in Deutschland ist alles English. Und das wegen suche ich Deutsche Rapper/Sanger.

6. Ich bin hier nur leute zu finden für diese produktion und für weiteren produktionen in der zukunft.
Das ist alles.

7. Melde dich wenn du lust hast.
Es kostet nichts und kannte eine größe chance sein weiter zu kommen für alle uns.

Danke

Tut mir leid für mein schlechte Deutsch.

i think if you want people to take your posting seriously, you should link some references of you/your productions/ your company

people just don't send their tracks to anyone promising them a great career and mentioning some well-known label;)

I don't need their tracks.
Links to hear the tracks would be fine.
And a photo.
If anyone would like to here my productions they can go to this link;
www.mixposure.com/dicarlo-productions

There are 50 songs there in over 20 genres. R&B, Gospel, Funk, Electronic, Trance, Latin, etc,
A few older Hip Hop tracks as well.
All good, but older productions.
The new stuff is not on the Net, for obvious reasons and is all Hip Hop and 100% better than anything on my page, because it's new.
I hope this makes you and everyone else happy.

Peace,
DICARLO

P.S. I've found some really good rappers. Several have responded to this post on several different sites.
I'm still looking for someone that can rap and sing. That's what I really need at the moment.

Yeah- That's what me (and the others here, I suppose) were talking bout;)

Yes, I'll have to admit your stuff sounds good, I've listened several songs and the productions seem to be quite professional:)

I don't think I am what you're looking for:rolleyes: - neither am I from Berlin (-> Stuttgart) nor have my skills a professional level but there's some battle and representing stuff if you want to hear something;)

peace

Wieso checkt ihr nicht wenigstens mal die Page ab, sind echt gute Produktionen drauf^^;)

@stoz-b187
Weil meinem PC da zu viele Umleitungen aktiv sind, wer weiß, wo ich da nachher lande ^ ^...

Kann er nicht nen direkten Link zu einer mp3-Datei posten?? :confused:

nene, da sind viele gute produktionen, aber direkt in nem seiteninternen player, checks einfach ;)

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO RESPONDED;

Just wanted to thank all of those that PM'd me with their info's and mp3's.
We start production tomorrow and have decided to go with a girl rapper from Berlin
on this project. But, I'll be in touch with all of you in the future. When building an empire, the more people involved, the stronger it will be.
We'll be in touch, for sure.

FOR ALL ARTISTS;

Maybe the A&R men and the major labels aren't looking on the OMD's and forums for talent, but the independent producers might be. And they may have connections to the major labels.
Maybe I'm the first one to do this.
But, if this project is a success, it will be known that the artist was found on the forums. That doesn't mean that the major labels will start storming the OMD's and forums looking for talent,
but the independent producers may start to look here.
And that's a good beginning.

Peace,
DICARLO

könnte auch nen fake sein,

1) wir sidn aus USA
2) wir sind aus berlin

was denn jetzt

Kommt aus Amiland, lebt in Berlin. Schon in den Sinn gekommen, dass das auch geht? :D
Bin ja auch n Italiener und leb in Deutschland^^

mfg

adrian

P.S.: Wo sind auf der page dope beatz? o_O

Zurück
Oben Unten