Kanye West III

Wow, der "All of the Lights" Clip ist wirklich noch geiler als der mit "niggas in Paris"

MBDTF wurde von People's zum besten Album des Jahrhunderts gewählt.

429257_360567407300087_195894103767419_1169430_1601553419_n.jpg

Kanye West’s “My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy” stays winning, in People’s latest issue they’ve named Kanye West’s latest project The Best Album of The Century (So Far). The album beat out Coldplay’s “A Rush of Blood to the Head” which was there 2002 album as well as Adele’s latest album “21″.

Impressive that an album so new has gotten this much praise in such a short amount of time.

Das Bild stammt von Def Jam's offziellen Tumblr.

Quelle

was das ganze nicht weniger belanglos macht.
ich höre mir auch kein album an und sage nach dem ersten track: intro, bisher der beste track!

Stimmt schon.. Halte das auch eher für unsinnig, aber was solls. Ist und bleibt ein perfektes Album.

Dir ist schon klar, dass dieses, das 21. Jahrhundert, mit dem Jahr 2000 anfing und die Alben davor deshalb ins 20. Jahrhundert gehören?

Die Liste verliert bereits bei Platz 2 eh schon jegliche Glaubwürdigkeit.

Kanye West Lets the Clothes Talk for Him

Earlier in the day, after agreeing to preview his collection with editors, Mr. West abruptly changed his mind. I happened to be in his temporary showroom, in the Canal St.-Martin neighborhood, at precisely that moment.

“I don’t know about this,” he said. “I got treated unfairly by the press last time. Why would I want to do this?”

Awkward.

With respect, I responded, this was an opportunity to describe his point of view. Since no one seems to know how Mr. West plans to go about making clothes — and rumors about the involvement of college interns, an Australian magazine editor, a top stylist, an English designer and a respected design-school professor have all turned out to be either unfounded or a stretch — this was an opportunity to set the record straight.

Would he at least care to explain the ideas behind his collection?

He pondered for a moment.

“No,” he said. “If they don’t understand it, they don’t understand it.”

Then, in a kindly way, he kicked me out.

diiiiva :D

Zuletzt bearbeitet von einem Moderator:
der maybach aus dem otis-video wurde für 60.000dollar versteigert....wtf
für den spotpreis hätte ich ja fast mitbieten können :D

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Ganz strange irgendwie :oops:

Zuletzt bearbeitet von einem Moderator:
Zurück
Oben Unten