Kanye West III

I appreciate everyone's support for my clothing line but I wanted to clarify a few things...
http://twitter.com/#!/kanyewest/status/154617304032870400

das ist jetzt über eine stunde her. seitdem kam nichts mehr :D :D

edit:
ah jetzt gehts weiter
The name of the line is Kanye West not DW... The Dw was a design element placed on the invite in homage to my mom : )
I really appreciate the fake DW twitter page but since it's not official I can't co sign any information on it.

Zuletzt bearbeitet von einem Moderator:
jetzt gehts aber los :D

Kanye West Announces New Design Company Called DONDA

Kanye West has announced the launch of his new design company, DONDA, set to create “products and experiences” for people. The company will encompass 22 different divisions, including architects, graphic designers, directors, producers, social media experts, publishers, lawyers, nutritionists, scientists, doctors, teachers, A&R’s, etc. Through numerous tweets, Yeezy revealed that he intends to “help simplify and aesthetically improve everything we see hear, touch, taste and feel.

The multi-faceted artist further clarified recent reports about his upcoming clothing line for women by negating that it would be named “DW” after his mother, Dr. Donya West, “The name of the line is Kanye West not DW,…the DW was a design element placed on the invite in homage to my mom.” All the proceeds from his hit albums like The Throne’s Watch The Throne have been invested in his entire endeavor within the fashion world, “You guys might think I have some type of backing for my line but I don’t,” Kanye said. “I did the first fashion show out of my own pocket and used the money I made touring to follow my passion. I’ve been working at this for 8 years now.”

In addition, he offered a personal recount on his deep dedication in fashion, asserting that his international reputation has been rather an obstacle than help,
““For the first 16 or 17 years of my life the only thing I knew about my woman’s clothing was what my Mom would wear. I guess some critics would joke that I still don’t know anything LOL. The teachers said I couldn’t focus… I used to get kicked out of class for bringing dirty mags and drawing Nikeys in 4th grade…Being a celebrity has afforded me many opportunities but has also boxed me in creatively,” Kanye revealed. “What good is fame and prestige if you can’t use it to help people… I want to help by doing what I know how to do best .. create.””

Furthermore, Kanye stated that he intends to reshape the American school system, which he says was “designed to turn people into factory workers.” That includes starting a summer school with director Spike Jonze. “There are so many broken systems from the economy to school systems jail systems… we need experts for this.” Ambitious plans indeed. Leave your thoughts below.
http://hypebeast.com/2012/01/kanye-west-announces-new-design-company-called-donda/

Kanye West announces creative company DONDA and encourages people “to pick up where Steve Jobs left off”
Kanye West put his Twitter account back into use on Wednesday night, touching upon a wide array of subjects ranging from his new clothing line, his musical plans and his new company, DONDA, and highlighting the importance of picking up "where Steve Jobs left off." Named after his late mother, Dr. Donda West, Yeezi shared his vision for his latest endeavor which is set to "make products and experiences that people want and can afford," "to help simplify and aesthetically improve everything we see hear, touch, taste and feel," and "dream of, create, advertise and produce products driven equally by emotional want and utilitarian need.. To marry our wants and needs." As pointed out in his numerous tweets, the company will be divided into 22 divisions including "architects, graphic designers, directors musicians, producers, A&Rs, writers, publicist, social media experts, app guys, managers, car designers, clothing designers, DJs, video game designers, publishers, tech guys, lawyers, bankers, nutritionists, doctors, scientists and teachers." In addition, he revealed that one of this year's operated "projects to be released this year [is] called 2016 OLYMPIC's" which is "a semi sic-fi since 2016 is only 4 years away."

Furthermore, Kanye stated that he intends to reshape the American school system, which he says was "designed to turn people into factory workers." That includes starting a summer school with director Spike Jonze. "There are so many broken systems from the economy to school systems jail systems... we need experts for this." Ambitious plans indeed. Leave your thoughts below.
http://hypetrak.com/2012/01/kanye-west-creative-company-donda/

hat viel getwittert seit gestern:
https://twitter.com/#!/kanyewest

edit:
You guys might think I have some type of backing for my line but I don’t,” Kanye said. “I did the first fashion show out of my own pocket and used the money I made touring to follow my passion.
das errinnert mich irgendwie an die punk'd folge mit kanye wo er rumbrüllt "i paid for this film" :D

edit2:
globalgrind ist hin und weg
Kanye Dusts Off His Twitter With 5 Hours Of Brillance (DETAILS)

http://globalgrind.com/music/kanye-west-tweets-twitter-5-hours-brillance-rant-details

Was ist eigentlich aus Pastelle geworden? Hab damals nach dem Homepage Launch echt gehofft, dass man da bald mal was kaufen kann. Jahre her mittlerweile :(

ich hatte mir auch schon geld für den shark-hoodie zurückgelegt :D
wurde aber komplett eingestellt das projekt...

Twitter Commercial for Kanye West's DONDA

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Ab 2:10

Kanye spielt Jay das erste mal "Big Brother" vor.

ich will die original-version aus dem video haben!! :eek:

edit:
auch interessant...

eigentlich alle folgen interessant :D

und wieso hat der typ eigentlich kein eigenes album? auf den kanye-alben war der immer großartig
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tony_Williams_(soul_singer)#Discography

edit2:
aaaah, am ende der videos wird ja immer werbung für sein erstes album gemacht :D:thumbsup:
pflichtkauf!

ich will die original-version aus dem video haben!! :eek:

edit:
auch interessant...

eigentlich alle folgen interessant :D

und wieso hat der typ eigentlich kein eigenes album? auf den kanye-alben war der immer großartig
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tony_Williams_(soul_singer)#Discography

edit2:
aaaah, am ende der videos wird ja immer werbung für sein erstes album gemacht :D:thumbsup:
pflichtkauf!

Auf Bandcamp kann man sich ein Freetape von dem runterladen.

http://theworldfamoustonywilliams.b...orld-famous-tony-williams-finding-dakota-grey

Da ist auch ein Mix von allen bekannteren Liedern bei, auf denen er drauf war. Hab seine Stimme damals beim hören oft für ein Teil des Samples gehalten :)

hammer....dank euch beiden! :)

edit
war so klar, dass das kanye-feat nur als snippet drauf ist. so ein dreck :D
hört sich sehr nice an :)

edit2
das neue freetape scheint der wahnsinn zu sein! bloß etwas nervig, dass es fast genau so viele radio-skits wie songs gibt....

Kanye West Performing As A Teenager In Chicago 1996

The past decade has seen Kanye West in the role of a designer, producer, entrepreneur, and much more. Alongside Nike, Louis Vuitton, and Louise Goldin for his own womenswear label debuted at Paris Fashion Week, most creative endeavors he contributes to undoubtedly receive critical acclaim. Most recently ‘Ye founded a design company named after his late mother; Donda. As an icon in fashion and music, Kanye’s ambition is concisely put into perspective with this vintage footage from a performance in Chicago in 1996. Sharing the stage with Chi-town local Phenom, Kanye channels much of the same presence he is known for today.

http://hypebeast.com/2012/01/kanye-west-performing-as-a-teenager-in-chicago-1996/

Kanye West - All Of The Lights (Live at Big Day Out 2012)

was für eine lichtshow :eek::eek:
wie find ich eigentlich am besten heraus auf welchen festivals der gute spielt? nach england z.b. würd ich dafür schon mal fliegen.

Kanye West - All Of The Lights (Live at Big Day Out 2012)

was für eine lichtshow :eek::eek:
wie find ich eigentlich am besten heraus auf welchen festivals der gute spielt? nach england z.b. würd ich dafür schon mal fliegen.

Obwohl ich ja finde, dass Kanye bei seinen Auftritten mal wieder mehr den Fokus auf die Musik und nicht die Show legen sollte. Ich fand das schon bei den Videos von der WTT Tour so enttäuschend, dass die Instrumentals nur vom Band kamen. Vor allem weil gerade Jigga gezeigt hat, wie unglaublich geil solche Auftritte mit einer richtig, richtig guten Band sein können. Ist halt irgendwie schade, wenn Kanye seinen musikalischen Größenwahn nur auf Platte und nicht live auslebt. Weniger Bühnenbild, dafür ein paar geniale Musiker zusätzlich würde ich persönlich sehr begrüssen. Und das Arschloch soll jetzt mal endlich mit kompletten Orchester spielen und das auf DVD rausbringen. Late Orchestration war ja quasi nur mit ein paar Live Streichern zusätzlich, das geht noch größer! :)

bei der glow in the dark-tour waren bestimmt 20 live-musiker dabei ;)
und ja....die tour soll EEEEENDLICH mal auf dvd/bluray veröffentlicht werden. seit ich auf dem konzert in oberhausen war wart ich dadrauf.
kanye reagiert auch einfach nicht auf meine twitter-nachrichten :D

vielleicht hatte er dieses mal nicht so viel zeit. ist, denke, schon recht aufwendig das alles so zu arrangieren.
außerdem konnte man late registration + college dropout bestimmt besser mit orchester umsetzen als "niggas in paris" :D

wo ich ja auch noch drauf warte ist "all of the lights" mit kompletter marsch-kapelle.
hat er ja mal gemacht. davon gibts aber bloß ein handy-video (was schon wahnsinn ist).....obwohl der auftritt eigentlich komplett aufgezeichnet wurde :(

Whoo Kid erzählt momentan gerade einige Stories aus dem Nähkästchen.

Unter anderem auch, wie er damals Kanye getroffen hat und kurz vor dem fatalen Autounfall interviewte.

Interessantester Teil ist eigentlich, dass Kanye schon zu dem Zeitpunkt gesagt hat, dass er für ein großes Label produzieren würde, dass er Kleidung tragen wird, die zunächst seltsam scheint aber dann Trends setzt usw.
Und dass 2 der Freestyles, mit denen er Ludacris beeindrucken wollte, später als Tracks auf seinem Album waren

:thumbsup:

Zurück
Oben Unten