Mixtape Chace Infinite (from Self Scientific) – I Would Have Killed This

nasirjones88

Altgedient
Ist falls von '09, bin aber erst heute drüber gestossen, hier mal der englische Promo Text:

Most Self Scientific fans know that a number of the songs that DJ Khalil does with other artists were originally songs or ideas intended for Self Scientific. Cashmere Agency and Prohibit NYC Present I Would Have Killed This is a full mixtape by Self Scientific’s frontman Chace Infinite and finds him going in over some of the more well-known beats that his partner, DJ Khalil, produced for other artists. The first joint leaked was over the popular Kinda Like A Big Deal track that featured The Clipse and Kanye West. Next, Chace attacked I Still Kill, the beat Khalil produced for 50 Cent and Akon. In classic Self Scientific fashion, Chace changes the subject matter to instead discuss life and his attempts to understand his own journey. Be sure to download the entire mixtape to hear the Chace Infinite put his own spin on 10 Khalil beats that were snatched up by other artists. The mixtape also contains a bonus of three original Self Scientific songs.

Kurzfassung: Chace Infinite hat sich DJ Khalil Beats geschnappt und drüber gerappt.

Perverse Beats, großartiger Rapper :thumbsup:

Cover

Tracklist

Download

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Zuletzt bearbeitet von einem Moderator:
Kannte ich auch noch nicht. Werde es mal runterladen, die beiden songs hörn sich ja schonmal gut an.

Zurück
Oben Unten