Bishop Lamont & DJ Skee - N*gger Noise

K!llahOnThaRoaD

Gold Status
Bishop Lamont & DJ Skee Present: N*gger Noise (Exclusive)

Perhaps one of the most anticipated mixtape releases in recent years is finally here and who else could bring it to you as a world premiere for exclusive Free Download than Dubcnn.com.

That's right, live and direct from Bishop Lamont and DJ Skee we are honoured to present to you the first release in the build up to Bishop Lamont's Aftermath debut album "The Reformation" due later this year. You can expect Bishop Lamont to be hard at work over the coming months recording and consolidating material for the project.

"N*gger Noise," which is in all fairness a Street Album due to its original production, has been in progress for some time now and is finally ready for its release to the world and in true Bishop Lamont style he has granted permission to us to let the fans get it for free!

On "N*gger Noise" you can hear some tracks that have been around for some time now including "Translator," "Chicks On MySpace" and "Don't Kill Me." As well as an array of new material including "Klansmen," "Last Crusade," "Hood Psalm" and "Footsteps In The Dark." Check out the full tracklist below, including some audio samples and follow the link to out exclusive "N*gger Noise" mixtape download page.

01) Intro
02) Klansmen
03) Don't Kill Me
04) Translator
05) The Truth (Feat. Stacee Adams)
06) Let's Go
07) Footsteps In The Dark
08) **** Kramer Radio (Interlude)
09) Super Freak
10) Bitches On MySpace
11) Last Crusade
12) First They Love You
13) KKK Hotline (Interlude)
14) N*gger
15) Hood Psalm
16) So Cold
17) HiStory

Bishop Lamont & DJ Skee - N*gger Noise (Mixtape Download)

Ensure you give out the link to the Mixtape Download Page to any and everyone that is already a fan as well as those yet to be exposed to the Carson, Califonia native - this is the build up to his eagerly anticpated debut album "The Reformation." This is brought to you on behalf of Dubcnn and DJSkee.com

Ist ziemlich dick habs mir vor ca. ner Stunde geladen. Hab noch nicht ausführlich gehört aber man kann schon sagen dass die beats allesamt auf Albumniveau sind wie auch bei seinem ersten Tape. Ist nicht ganz so gute Laune mäßig wie das erste sondern eher ruhigerer Vibe. Auch nice dass er ein Mixtape mit richtigem Konzept rausbringt. Ist nicht nur Hingeklatscht wie bei 95% der Amirapper. Der Junge gibt sich mühe bei dem was er macht.

Bishop hat das Potenzial der nächste große Aftermath-Star zu werden.

dickes tape! ich bin sehr gespannt auf das album.

edit:
hat jemand die producer credits?
ich weiß nur das "first they love you" von 9th wonder ist

schon längst auf meinem mp3 player...:)

last crusade ist meiner meinung nach der beste track !

AlfredHitzkopf schrieb:
manche rapper wären froh, wenn sie so ein producer line up auf ihrem album hätten. sehr geiles mixtape!

edit: ich bin etwas enttäuscht von JR Rotem. da hat man in letzter seit deutlich bessere sachen gehört.

so ein mixtape 4 free rauszuhauen, echt hammer!!:eek:
das verdient wirklich mehr aufmerksamkeit!!freu mich riesig auf sein album, ich denk dre setzt auf den richtigen mann!!

TRACKLIST + PRODUZENTEN :

01) Intro
02) Klansmen (Produced By Focus)
03) Don't Kill Me (Produced By Jake One)
04) Translator (Produced By Thayod)
05) The Truth (Feat. Stacee Adams) (Produced By Scott Storch)
06) Let's Go (Produced By King Karnov)
07) Footsteps In The Dark (Produced By Nottz)
08) **** Kramer Radio (Interlude) (Produced By Jake One)
09) Super Freak (Produced By DJ Khalil)
10) Bitches On MySpace (Produced By RJ)
11) Last Crusade (Produced By JR Rotem)
12) First They Love You (Produced By 9th Wonder)
13) KKK Hotline (Interlude)
14) N*gger (Produced By Diverse)
15) Hood Psalm (Produced By DJ Khalil)
16) So Cold (Produced By The System)
17) HiStory (Produced By Nottz)

Front Cover : http://www.dubcnn.com/mixtapes/bishoplamont/bishop_lamont-nggernoise-dubcnn.jpg

Back Cover : http://www.dubcnn.com/mixtapes/bishoplamont/bishop_lamont-nggernoise-back-dubcnn.jpg

Bishop Lamont Interview With Dubcnn (December 2006) :

http://www.dubcnn.com/interviews/bishoplamont06

Bishop Lamont Interview With Dubcnn (March 2005) :

http://www.dubcnn.com/interviews/bishoplamont05

Bishop Lamont Interview With Dubcnn (October 2004) :

http://www.dubcnn.com/interviews/bishoplamont

hier ne Review zum Mixtape :

West Up. After much fan anticipation and a media blitz that overtook the West Coast in the past several months, Bishop Lamont and DJ Skee have finally dropped "N*gger Noize: The Mixtape," a precursor to his Aftermath debut "The Reformation" and his 2nd official release, for free download right here on WestCoastRydaz!

The Carson, CA native has been on a steady rise since fans first heard him back in 2003 on the "True Crimes: Streets of LA" soundtrack and when we brought y'all the "Who I Gotta Kill To Get A Record Deal" mixtape in 2004.

Soon after, West Coast legend Dr.Dre got a hold of his music and the beginnings of his ascent as the next big artist co-signed by Dre were underway.

Along with the positive attention of the Aftermath affiliation came a number of rumors, speculation and tribulations, which the seemingly infallible Lamont appeared to take in stride, all leading up to the release of this 17-track street album.

On "N*gger Noize" Bishop commands the attention of his audience with an array of universal hip-hop that speaks on social issues like America's racist history, the Klu Klux Klan and Micheal "Kramer" Richards recent outburst as well as issues facing the state of rap music today. From attacking a lack of creatitivy by artists who simply follow trends to the ****le tendencies of both fans and fellow industry associates, Bishop impressivley showcases why Dre signed him and branded him as the next from the West.

Teamed up with the services of one of the most recognizable DJ's out West in DJ Skee and outstanding production from notables like 9th Wonder (Jay-Z, Little Brother), Scott Storch, Khalil, JR Rotem, Thayod Ausur (Xzibit, G-Unit), Jake One, Soul Nana of The System, Diverse and many more, Bishop's daring lyrics, innovative concepts and charismatic persona solidify "N*gger Noize" as one of the strongest releases hip-hop has seen in quite some time.

With fan favorites like the creative "Translator" and "First They Love You" Bishop exemplifies his ability to take hip-hop back to a time when the love for music and originality was the driving force behind getting on a mic.

Songs like the scorching "N*gger" and "Klansmen" speak out on the disturbing history of the racist term and the hate and backstabbing he's had to overcome in his career. Posing the question of whether Black leaders like Martin Luther King Jr., Malcolm X and historical figures like Rosa Parks would appreciate the rampant use of the word, Bishop schools fans and reminds them that they shouldn't feel free to use it. "Get the **** outta here/you can tan all you want, but try for 400 years/ Racism keeps gettin bigger/If you let a whiteboy call you one, you's a dumb toller Typ/"

"Klansmen" sees Bishop liken Black people who hate on members of their own race to KKK members while also speaking out on a number of issues he's faced through the years and what they've taught him. "I see haters are plenty/In the beginning I was blind but hindsight is 20/20 ... If I dont like you, I dont like you/ I guarantee if that's how I'm feeling you gave me every right to/ 'Cause ordinarily I'm a cool ass dude/ Ask any real toller Typ around, he'll tell you the truth and nothin but the truth/"

Featuring a few more up-tempo tracks and funny interludes that balance the serious subjects tackled by the aforementioned songs as well as very little of the dreaded "skip" songs, the street album is an excellent overall representation of what Bishop has to offer and shows why he's Dre's candidate for "The Reformation" of hip-hop.

Quelle : http://www.westcoastrydaz.com/news/30731/

www.myspace.com/bishoplamont

Hm, habs am Wochenende bei datpiff gesehen, konnte aber den Namen nicht einordnen... Werds mir sicher mal anhören, der Junge sei ja ziemlich vielversprechend!

Cover ist schon mal Hammer :D

das Tape brennt seid Sonntag morgen meine Anlage und meinen Mp3 Player ab !!!

zur Zeit mein Lieblingstrack der von 9th Wonder produzierte "First They Love You" !!!

Zurück
Oben Unten