Afu-Ra-Texte

Asun 451

am Start
Peep the finisher, blemisher, menance to sinister, it's him with the, been with the, mic's Next to kin with the, lyrical assassinate like toxic waste, rocks is base, matches I burn up in your face, travel through eons, mentally to spit it viciously, slapping up these red eyed Devils, speaking fictitiously, they slipping B, snipping the, mic styles they slippery.
A golden aura, it back the voice you can't, ignore the, monumental essence, which Crowds wish to adore the, shimmering stone, laced like stylish, luscious Tiffany, sages When they meditate, prism filing my imagery, subliminally, thoughts I set it, Synchronisticaly, the intricacy, complex levels my entity, no stopping me, I'm rocking the, Hip-Hop philosophy, drummer drum it, preserve myself, to keep me omni-potent, 9 9 styles I keep it flowing.

CHORUS

Randomly flip on bystanders, blowing up the spot.
Randomly flip on bystanders, take control and represent, represent.

Poisonious, venom yes, when I bless the mic, and structure, supreme ultimate conductor.
Eruption type flow, lyrical lava, torching up foes, nuff combustion when I'm crushing, Like Big Pun, whose the one, that makes the kid run, stun like stun guns, Son, I hit your Fulcrum, seas of MCs I part, and some may call it biblical, steady causing damage with Words, and even syllables, audio its too millitious, call it vicious, no time for rottling, Competition, I'm shattering, astro-physical, to melt mics my ritual, something that i couldn't stop, yo, it's just habitual how like the breeze, with ease, of seven seas, you're to Your knees, like hit by a disease, its Afu, you know who, I'm coming faster, pay attention, cause it's Worldwide disaster.

CHORUS

Listen up , now class was in session, stop fessing, worshiping, cars, clothes and weapons, your reign is over, like any move, of a chauva-nistic, weak ass, character misfit, you knew it wouldn't last forever, with endeavors, multiple bad moves, your head, you finally severed, relapitated, by the new heads of state,whose lyrical ideologies, uncover fallacies, and dynasties, consrtucted by the morbid, I knew it took time , but time it took to floor it, the next centinnential, will start with minimal, microphone controllers, trying to to bless lines, with imbecile, lyrical content, for devilshment, Body of the life force ,styles be heaven sent.

Jahau...ich verschiebs mal ins Übersetzungs forum/lyric forum......

You never heard of this murderous,mic style, superb with this. Learn with this, burn with this, you couldn't swerve with this. Or speed up on me in a high-speed-chave, shift the clutch and what bump chumps, I rip it up, I'm hanging corners, type ship like Lamborghini, you couldn't see me , solar rays scorch Houdini, you know my essence, hip hop and energy, Soul Assassinate ya never hate ya.
It's deep thought, while you drink my Hennessy, this deep sport. Right whose the winners be, I'm taking over sounds glide like genocide, I'm never sober, write my rhymes, like I roller, its so much colder, as you bounce into the lunar, don't be confused a second to get your wreck in, Afu-Riggidty Ra hit intersections.

CHORUS
Don't make me wanna walk a winner,
walk it iller, stalk a sinner,
walk beginners (2x)

You can't stop the shivering,quivering, while I'm delivering, unique slacks, Put wack back, i came to bring microcosmic author, coming with here killa, Mess around, you get stuck like Orda toller Typ, frontin like you was the boss and illa,
Britches got too big, don't make me have to wanna walk a sinner, next day maybe they have to come an chalk a winner, one to tens, is straight ate for diner, i don't devour, straight restricted to my roughage, bang like Yamaha, hooked 1200 stylesith mode, cloak ,my dagger like a Klingon, Soul assassination bring it on,yeah.

CHORUS (4x)

hat hier nich irgendwer den text bzw. die übersetzung von equality???

Zurück
Oben Unten