Sampha - Process (03.02.17)

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

https://www.vulture.com/article/sampha-lahai-profile.html

e3Vz57c.jpg

ich spreche aus, was niemand zu denken wagt: so ein classic drake part, mit dem gar niemand rechnen würde in zeiten seines cringe machotums, hätte mich so derbe angeschoben, meine güte.

Gibt es schon Meinungen zum Album? Habs bisher nur nebenbei laufen lassen und war sehr angetan, muss es mir aber nochmal in Ruhe anhören. Die Vorab-Singles gefallen mir bisher am Besten.

finde, dass es auch ein qualitätsmerkmal ist, wenn man ein album im hintergrund durchlaufen lassen kann. das ist hier der fall, alles total gut aus einem guss, find. favs sind dancing circles und suspended. stand jetzt.

War jetzt auf Anhieb auch nicht mega begeistert, aber es ist ein Grower... "Suspended" ist richtig gut.

https://www.interviewmagazine.com/music/sampha-on-headstands-homesickness-and-spiritual-intervention

RAJAGOPAL: Do you have any core musical memories?

SAMPHA: There was this British band called Zero 7, and I remember they had this album called Simple Things. There was a song off the album that played on Magic FM, and I was like, “What is this?” The first time I listened to Songs in the Key of Life was an incredible moment, and to Minnie Riperton. My brother bought this Minnie Riperton anthology and on it was a Rotary Connection song called “I’m the Black Gold of the Sun.” I remember listening to that and my mind was just blown. There’s loads of moments I had growing up.
hey, warte mal, das bin doch ICH!? wir stammen aus ein und demselben ei, bro. :emoji_baby_chick: :emoji_baby_chick:

Zurück
Oben Unten