LP Slaughterhouse - Welcome to: Our House (28.8.2012)

sehr gut, dope strophen, beat hat ne schöne piano melodie und in der hook das müsste skylar sein oder?
bester track vom album bisher find ich

Bester Track bis jetzt von allen die geleakt wurden.:thumbsup:

Speaking of Em, he's been such a respected figure in this game for well over a decade. What's the biggest thing each of you have taken from him as far as recording in the booth and just the game in general?

Crooked I: Straight up, [Eminem] saved my life. First of all, let me say some real shit real quick. Motherfuckin' Joell Ortiz, Joe Budden, and Royce da 5'9—they know how to make every kind of rap that there is. You can be like, "Yo, but can y'all niggas rap like this!" These niggas know how to rap any kind of way that you ask them to rap. It's because they express their feelings. I love them for that. As far as Em, he saved my life. I'm with the murder business. It ain't about the Azealia [Banks] vs. T.I. [beef]. It's about, "toller Typ, if I can't pay my moms rent, niggas is getting fucked up!" Yeah—on my life. Niggas is getting fucked up—run that! For me to be into this group, has really saved my life. I started rapping when I was 8 years old. To be 8 years old and come up around these guys, and to have an opportunity—just to have an opportunity. I can't even express to you. I could never express what it means to me to have the opportunity that Em gave me. If a motherfucker try to shoot at him, I'm gonna stand right there. I'm gonna stand in front of him.

http://www.vibe.com/node/103066

Soviel dazu das Shady die Jungs zerstört.

Das soll die richtige Producer List sein.

1. ''Intro''
2. ''Our House" (featuring Eminem and Skylar Grey) prod by Alex Da Kid
3. "Coffin" (featuring Busta Rhymes) prod by Hit-Boy
4. "Throw That" (featuring Eminem) prod by T-Minus
5. "Hammer Dance" prod by AraabMuzik
6. "Get Up" prod by No I.D.
7. "My Life" (featuring Cee Lo Green) prod by StreetRunner, Sarom
8. "We Did It" (Skit)
9. "Flip a Bird" prod by Kane Beatz
10. "Throw It Away" (featuring Swizz Beatz) prod by Mr. Porter
11. "Rescue Me" (featuring Skylar Grey) prod by Alex Da Kid
12. "Frat House" prod by T-Minus
13. "Goodbye" prod by Boi-1da
14. "Park It Sideways" prod by Kane Beatz
15. "Die" prod by Mr. Porter
16. ''outro''

17. ''Asylum" (featuring Eminem) prod by Eminem
18. "Walk Of Shame" prod by StreetRunner
19. "The Other Side" prod by J.U.S.T.I.C.E League
20. "Place To Be" (featuring B.o.B) prod by Kane Beatz

Zuletzt bearbeitet von einem Moderator:
Speaking of Em, he's been such a respected figure in this game for well over a decade. What's the biggest thing each of you have taken from him as far as recording in the booth and just the game in general?

Crooked I: Straight up, [Eminem] saved my life. First of all, let me say some real shit real quick. Motherfuckin' Joell Ortiz, Joe Budden, and Royce da 5'9—they know how to make every kind of rap that there is. You can be like, "Yo, but can y'all niggas rap like this!" These niggas know how to rap any kind of way that you ask them to rap. It's because they express their feelings. I love them for that. As far as Em, he saved my life. I'm with the murder business. It ain't about the Azealia [Banks] vs. T.I. [beef]. It's about, "toller Typ, if I can't pay my moms rent, niggas is getting fucked up!" Yeah—on my life. Niggas is getting fucked up—run that! For me to be into this group, has really saved my life. I started rapping when I was 8 years old. To be 8 years old and come up around these guys, and to have an opportunity—just to have an opportunity. I can't even express to you. I could never express what it means to me to have the opportunity that Em gave me. If a motherfucker try to shoot at him, I'm gonna stand right there. I'm gonna stand in front of him.

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Em auf T Minus beat :thumbsup:

bis auf ein, zwei abweichungen stimmt die tracklist die ted geposted hat, bei complex gibt's ein album preview
http://www.complex.com/music/2012/08/album-preview-slaughterhouse-welcome-to-our-house

zu den deluxe edition bonus tracks steht da noch nichts.. auch kein intro wird erwähnt, dafür aber ein skit, also soweit, finale Tracklist

01. Our House (Feat. Eminem) [Prod. By Alex Da Kid]
02. Coffin (Feat. Busta Rhymes) [Prod. By Hit-Boy]
03. Throw That (Feat. Eminem) [Prod. By T-Minus]
04. Hammer Dance [Prod. By AraabMUZIK]
05. Get Up [Prod. By No I.D.]
06. My Life (Feat. Cee-Lo Green) [Prod. By STREETRUNNER & SAROM]
07. Flip A Bird [Prod. By Black Key Beats & Zukhan]
08. We Did It (Skit) [Prod. By Eminem]
09. Throw It Away (Feat. Swizz Beatz) [Prod. By Mr. Porter]
10. Rescue Me (Feat. Skylar Grey) [Prod. By Alex Da Kid]
11. Frat House [Prod. By T-Minus]
12. Goodbye [Prod. By Boi-1Da]
13. Park It Sideways [Prod. By Kane Beatz]
14. Die [Prod. By Mr. Porter]
15. Our Way [Prod. By Boi-1Da]

16. Asylum (Feat. Eminem) [Prod. By Eminem]
17. Walk Of Shame [Prod. By STREETRUNNER]
18. The Other Side [Prod. By J.U.S.T.I.C.E League]
19. Place To Be (Feat. B.o.B) [Prod. By Kane Beatz]

"Goodbye" ist ganz groß, die Strophen sind so krass, da läuft's einem kalt den Rücken runter. Hook auch riesig, wenn auch poppig. Bin gespannt auf's Album!

Bin ich der einzige der von Produzentenliste enttäuscht ist? Ich hätte mir Primo, Dr.Dre, Just Blaze, Statik Selektah, Khalil, Nottz, Neptunes, Timbo, Mannie Fresh gewünscht. Natürlich nicht alle von denen (das wär zu krass), aber ein paar von denen wären sicher nicht schlecht gewesen..

Primo, Just Blaze & Statik auf jeden. Rest muss nicht sein. :p

Ja die Hook von Goodbye ist leider etwas "cheesy", aber ansich ein ganz ordentlicher Track, klingt schon mal deutlich besser als die Sachen davor :thumbsup:

Ich hab zwar nichts erwartet, aber das ist echte eine Frechheit.

Was Alex da Kid, T-Minus, Hit-Boy und wie sie alle heißen anrichten, können Mr. Porter und NO I.D. kaum ausbaden und erst recht nicht mit solchen Beats wie sie hier abliefern. Ich hab zwar seitdem Signing von Yelawolf und Slaughterhouse schon immer geunkt, doch das überrascht selbst mich... und nicht im positiven Sinne.

Muss mich da anschließen, klingt fast durchweg scheiße, sofern mans halt nach 30 sec. beurteilen kann. Es wurde ja die letzten Monate immer deutlicher, dass man von dem Album nix erwarten kann, spätestens nach der Tracklist wars dann klar.
3 Tracks klangen recht gut, darunter sind halt schon Goodbye, Hammer Dance und noch irgendeiner...

Zurück
Oben Unten