LP Lupe Fiasco - 'Lasers'

http://www.mtv.com/videos/lupe-fiasco/669065/out-of-my-head.jhtml#id=1518071

Video zu "Out Of My Head" mit Trey Songz! Zwar sehr glatt bzw. hochglanzmässig gemacht das Ganze, aber dennoch echt cool! Hab das Album damals nur 1-2 mal gehört und dann relativ angewidert von diesem zu steifen, poppigen Vibe wieder weggelegt! Hatte ganz vergessen, dass mir dieser Song doch echt gut reingeht! Trey's Hook wirklich gut! Passt super zum Beat!
Mochte den "alten" Lupe dennoch lieber... "Food & Liqour" bleibt ein unvergessener Klassiker!

Video zu "I Don't Wanna Care Right Now":

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Zuletzt bearbeitet von einem Moderator:
das war glaub ich die schlechteste nummer vom album :oops: die hook geht einfach nich klar...

Ich finds immer noch sehr schade, was Lupe da gemacht hat. Er soll verdammt nochmal wieder seinen alten Style finden!

Ist das die neue Black Eyed Peas Single oder was?

Ist das echt der Typ von Food & Liquor und The Cool? Wow, zum Glück hab ich mir Lasers nie gegeben. Muss ja noch schlechter sein, als die Kritiken schon vermuten liesen.

3cd8a33a.png

hör dir aber trotzdem ma "all black everything" an, das is lupe in seiner höchst- & reinform :thumbsup:

Zuletzt bearbeitet von einem Moderator:

My 3rd musically related thing I want to accomplish this year is not to make another album but to do something waaaay stupider...I want to unmake an album. I watched the ATARI E.T. documentary and got inspired. So here's my idea. For all you people who really hated my 3rd album LASERS for whatever reason in the universe I want you to send it back to me so I can destroy it with an actual Laser. You not getting any money back or an apology or anything like that. The fact still remains that a lot of people really loved LASERS (Me Included) despite the popular myth that it's one of the worst rap albums ever but sometimes the myth can be stronger than the truth. So yeah....if you have a physical copy of LASERS that you absolutely hate and wish for it to be rendered non-existent then you can send it back to me and I'll have it destroyed

haha

Zurück
Oben Unten