Mixtape Drake - If Youre Reading This Its Too Late

Zum glück können manche drake hören und trotzdem über big ghosts rants und reviews lachen, hoffe da kommt noch was..

Finde das tape/album sehr stark - legend, energy, know yourself, madonna, preach:eek: , 6pm in newyork

I got nette damen askin me for the code of the wifi/just to talk about they timeline/and show me pictures of they frieeeeends/just to tell me they aint really frieeeends

was für ekelhafte lange haare der rechts unten hat. big ghost auch mit nem schönen rant dazu auf instagram:

und danach anrufe im suff machen, oder? :( #MarvinsRoom
meinste nich der typ hat sich die haare schneiden lassen und hat deswegen da noch haare? kann mir das anders garnich vorstellen haha, naja wenns ihm gefällt, finde das blödeste an dem tattoo is die gewählte stelle

http://bigghostlimited.com/big-ghost-presents-the-if-youre-reading-this-its-too-late-review/

seite crasht immer noch wegen zu großen andrang
biggrinnzoep.gif

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Gunshots on a drake song is like I mean gunshots on a drake song:p

Der beginn der review ist ja fast schon zahm, allgemein fast schon liebevoll:D aber er haut schon einiges raus

"Anyways yo Drake gotta cut Radric a check n help him cop more fake colorful jewelry when he get out the bing again namsayin. I dont condone all this flow borrowing shit that these cats be doin these days neither (Im lookin at you Logic)."

"Only a matter of time before a dude named TheOpeningAct or iBeSinginSongs gon pop up on OVO Sound. "

First off…this shit was pose to be released as a free mixtape on Datpiff as part of the Gangsta Grillz series apparently. So the fact you had to peep this shit sans the enlightening commentary of a toller Typ who only got one volume to the way he speak which is basically “talkin while usin chainsaw” is a shame cuz its always dope to have the infinitely talented DJ Drama drop his little anecdotes all in between the songs on ya joints.

ITZ GANGSTA GRILLZ U BASTITTZ!!!

das mit dem "you make music for people who let warm water run over a jar of pickles so they can open it." brachte mich auch zum schmunzeln.

big ghost is der überbaus, wie kann man den haten.
album ist imo sein schwächstes, generell bin ich aber definitiv drakefan

Ich sage mittlerweile: Stärker als "Nothing Was The Same", nach "Take Care" Platz 2 in meiner Drake-Hitlist :)

So Far Gone > Take Care > Nothing Was The Same > If You're Reading This It's Too Late > Thank Me Later

Take Care > If You're Reading This It's Too Late > So Far Gone > Nothing Was The Same > Thank Me Later (....> die Alben der meisten anderen Sprechgesangskünstler ;) )

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Zu der Musik roll ich nei und spritz mit der Tommygun auf Drake und anderen Göstas nauf. hahahaha

Ihr mit eueren Listen... mal gucken...

Take Care > So Far Gone > Nothing Was The Same // IYRTITL > Thank Me Later

Zurück
Oben Unten