was zur hölle

Ja Hamma!
Ist irgendwie ein Mix aus Tokio Hotel,Lexy & K-Paul, The Offspring und Nelly. :D

irgendwelche amerikanische mittelstandkids aus den vororten mit viel zu viel zeit.

ich glaube die scheiße nennt sich screamo...extrem nervig und belastende "mucke"

geile bitches ham sie trotzdem am start. Dennoch ist der Lord Faktor ziemlich hoch...

ja ich wusste nich mehr welche von diesen bekloppten richtungen welche war...wie nennt sich das denn jetz

if u want me baby feel me in, cuz i don't wanna waste my time with lesbians :D
bei der zeile musst ich voll lachen, so wie die vögel aussehen.

if u want me baby feel me in, cuz i don't wanna waste my time with lesbians :D
bei der zeile musst ich voll lachen, so wie die vögel aussehen.

...sind bestimmt voll die pussymagneten in ihrer Siedlung;)

die lyrics sind heftig.

I walk into the club looking kind of sexy now. I see these shorties in the corner, they started making out. They pull their panties down. They take their pants off. And then they started getting freaky on the dance floor. Shake it mommy give it to me like you need some love. I got some bottles in the caddy we can open up. Lets get drunk tonight, baby we don't have to ****. And bring your friend along, maybe we can have some fun.

Lets get freaky not, lets get ****ing freaky now. (x4)

I got these bitches all tipsy tying to sex me. I know they want it, alcoholics are some sex freaks. This hydro chronic gots me wanting to get messy. So lets get messy girls. Come on lets got get messy girls.

Come on bitch, you know you want this. That hardcore shit will make you feel the toxic. Fursachi, Rolex watches. Bently youps with the 20's droppin. Convertible top and the wheels spin. I can taste that ice when my grill is in. If you want me baby feel me in. Cause I don't waste my time with lesbians.

Lets get freaky now, lets get ****ing freaky now. (x4)

LIAR! (x8)

Oh baby why did you have to lie to me. I can't play no more games. These thoughts are slowly controlling me. You're turning off the flames. So GO baby GO baby. You don't want me. So GO baby Go baby. Come and get me. So GO baby GO baby. You don't want me. So GO baby Go! Come and get me.

Lets get freaky now, lets get ****ing freaky now. (x4)

Omg was für Vögel...

Den Beat find ich aber geil, wäre was für die Atzen Frauenarzt und Manny Marc. ;)
Achja und Tony D kann dazu rumschreien, kommt aufjeden cooler. :D

PEACE EL)Bandi

Back
Top Bottom