UGK Rapper Pimp C tot aufgefunden

Redaktion

Chad Butler aka Pimp C (33) vom Texas-Duo UGK wurde gestern Morgen (4.Dezember) in einem Hotelzimmer in Los Angeles tot aufgefunden. Nach einem eingegangen Notruf bei der Feuerwehr fanden die Polizisten den Rapper leblos auf dem Bett seines Zimmers im Mondrian Hotel.

Die Todesursache ist bisher noch nicht bekannt und muss in einer Autopsie geklärt werden. Drogen wurden laut Polizeichef Ed Winter allerdings nicht gefunden. Des Weiteren sei auch keine andere Person anwesend gewesen. Weitere Details wird die Polizei in Kürze bekanntgeben.

Offizielles Statement von Pimp Cs Managment:

This morning saw the loss of a man that was not only a client, but a very dear friend at a time when he had the most to live for. He was my best friend and I will always love him.

Chad's tragic passing leaves behind mourners the world over, including his mother, wife and children whom Chad loved more than anything. An official cause of death has yet to be determined.

I was so very proud of Chad and the growth he has shown since his release from prison; as an artist and business man and as a person. As one half of the legendary Texas group UGK, Chad was finally seeing the results of the years of love and labor that he and Bun B have put in over the years, culminating in the tremendous success of their album, Underground Kingz. Chad was set to soar with not only a new solo deal on Jive Records, but a lucrative publishing deal, a new satellite radio show, several group projects and a national cologne endorsement. Chad had everything to live for, making his unexpected passing a travesty.

Right now, my number one concern is the well being and livelihood of his family who are the ones most deeply affected by this loss. All efforts will be made to ensure that they are properly cared for in this tragic time and beyond.

As Chad's friend and manager, and on behalf of his family and those closest to him, we ask that you, the press keep reports of his passing to tributes to his amazing contributions as an artist and wait for the facts surrounding his death to come to light. Please let us all remember Pimp C as the kind and warmhearted man and rap music pioneer that he was.

Thank you,
Rick Martin / FM2 Inc.

Quelle: www.mtv.com / Www.tmz.com

Sehr krass... bin mal gespannt was die Todesursache dann letztendlich war!

R.i.P.

und wieder ein rapper weniger... mich würde nichit wundern wenn der wie pun an herzinfarkt oder so gestorben ist... war nicht grad der sprageltarzan...

ach du scheisse... ugk war der hammer, solo war pimp c auch mega am start. echt schade... r.ip.

Oh man, das ist ein echter Schock.........ich hab jedes UGK Album hier liegen, das gibts doch nicht!!! Pimp C war ein ein verdammt cooler Typ....R.I.P.!!!!!

****!!

UGK is doch grad so richtig in Fahrt gekommen...die waren doch gerade jetzt so ziemlich angesagt!!!

Vor allem als featuregäste. Echt hart! bin gespannt auf die Reaktionen der Hip Hop Community :(

Ruhe in frieden. bin ehct etwas geschockt!

damn ich bin echt geschockt...seitdem pimp ausm knast is, war er echt gut drauf, des letzte ugk album war auch hammer...damn warum trifft es immer die falschen, mal schaun wie bun damit umgeht, aufjedenfall sehr schade...

R.I.P. PIMP C :(

ich hoffe mal nicht das es auch noch mord war...

Zurück
Oben Unten