Suche Milch EP

In 20 Jahren werden sie sagen, ja weißt du noch damals, die Pequod EP und Sapiens Sapiens, die wurden zwar EPs genannt, aber liefen 16 Minuten 23 Sekunden, waren also eigentlich echte Alben ey krass

In 20 Jahren werden sie sagen, ja weißt du noch damals, die Pequod EP und Sapiens Sapiens, die wurden zwar EPs genannt, aber liefen 16 Minuten 23 Sekunden, waren also eigentlich echte Alben ey krass
kam das jetzt raus oder nicht?

Do you like Farmer? His early work was a little too New Wave for my tastes. But when Milch EP came out in '11, I think he really came into his own, commercial and artistically. The whole EP has a clear, crisp sound, and a new sheen of consummate professionalism that really gives the songs a big boost. He's been compared to Curse, but I think Farmer has a far much more bitter, cynical sense of humor. ... In '16, Farmer released this, Pequod, his most accomplished EP. I think his undisputed masterpiece is "Heissluftballons", a song so catchy, most people probably don't listen to the lyrics. But they should! Because it's not just about the pleasures of conformity, and the importance of trends, it's also a personal statement about Farmer himself.

müsstest du eigtl wissen oder was läuft bei euch immer im bett :emoji_flushed:

Back
Top Bottom