Royce Da 5-9, Joell Ortiz, Joe Budden, Crooked I - Slaughterhouse LP (11th August)

Nach 2-maligen Hören kann ich nur :thumbsup: zeigen.

Gefällt mir auch besser als das LCN-Album.

und auch den track auf dem joe budden album fängt royce an...
mir machts nichts aus,neben crooked ist royce meiner meinung nach am stärksten...

We outta here war urpsrünglich für Royce's Street Hop Album geplant, von daher nicht unbedingt verwunderlich, warum er da den ersten Part hat und auch die Hook..
Street Hop muss eh unglaublich gut sein, wenn da kein Platz für solche Tracks ist, da kommt noch was dickes auf uns zu

warum Royce auf dem Album die meisten Tracks beginnt? hmm.. er schreibt seine Strophen meist am schnellsten, das Album wurde innerhalb einer Woche recorded und er ist der Head bei Slaughterhouse.. die Antwort liegt wohl irgendwo dazwischen ;)

ich muss sagen dass ich royce bei slaughterhouse am wenigsten mag... also nicht gar nicht mag, aber weniger als die anderen. mein favorit ist der vielgehasste joe budden.

joe>joell>crooked>royce

royce und joell sehr stark

crooked I sehr speziell

Joe Budden. solide, manchmal schlecht - denke von ihm kann man mehr erwarten

Exclusive Video Interview With Crooked I! - By : Nima - August 17, 2009

http://www.dubcnn.com/interviews/crookedi09/

Dubcnn sat down with Crooked I just a few days before the Slaughterhouse album dropped on August 11th. In this in-depth and personal video interview, Crooked talks to us about the making of the Slaughterhouse album, his favourite songs on the album and why Pharaoh Monch didn't drop a full verse.

We then speak on his EP "Pig Face Weapon Waist", why it was pushed to September and how him and Snoop Dogg ended up squashing their beef and recording a song for the EP. He also talks about the Raekwon feature on the LP, on a song with EDI of the Outlawz.

Crooked also sends out a message to Tray Deee, who is currently imprisoned. We end off the interview by confronting Crooked about his misspelt Slaughterhouse tattoo, which he takes with humor. Read or watch all of that below:

Editor's Note: This interview was conducted a few days before the Slaughterhouse album release, meaning that the Rock The Bells incident between Raekwon and Joe Budden had not taken place yet.

As a bonus, we have the latest Horse Shoe Gang weekly freestyle for ya'll to check out. This one is called "Boi" and features Joell Ortiz on the intro:

Horse Shoe Gang - Boi

Look out for dubcnn's Horse Shoe Gang interview dropping soon!

Slaughthouse geht einfach noch 'nen Tacken mehr nach vorne. Und genau auf sowas stehe ich ja.

Last week was a dismal week for Hip-Hop on the charts but a lot of fans were excited about newcomers, Slaughterhouse.
The bad news is that they didn’t make it onto the top ten but for a group composed of four lyricists they did move some numbers.

Zurück
Oben Unten