Rap Gossip International

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Tory appeared by phone for Tuesday's hearing in L.A. County court for what was supposed to be his arraignment ... but his attorney, Shawn Holley, requested a continuance. It was granted so he did not enter a plea. The judge, however, issued a protective order against Tory ... and now he's gotta stay at least 100 yards away from MTS, and not contact her.

His bail was set at $190k ... which he'll be posting via a bondsman present at the hearing.

As we reported ... The L.A. County D.A.'s Office slapped him with 1 count of assault with a semiautomatic firearm, and 1 count of carrying a loaded, unregistered firearm in a vehicle. The D.A. also alleges Tory inflicted great bodily injury on Megan.

If convicted, the rapper/singer faces up to 22 years and 8 months in prison.

Tory defended himself publicly last week and said he deserves his day in court. As we told you ... the rapper broke his silence Friday morning and reminded fans the "charge is not a conviction."

diddy-vote-die-mccain-bush-palin-obama-video-perez-hilton.jpg

During his Instagram Live session, Lanez claimed that Megan was misrepresenting the shooting. "She knows what happened, I know what happened, and we know that what you're saying and what the alleged things and the alleged accusations of my name is, are not true."

He went on to call Megan his "friend," saying "to me, as a person, she’s still my friend, no matter what. Even if she doesn’t look at me like that, I look at her like she’s still my friend. In the times that we were together or around each other, we’ve had nothing but joyous moments and good moments."

psycho boy tory.

Ist aber wohl schon wieder draußen

Starker Deeptalk bzw. Monolog. Mike the teacher

Zurück
Oben Unten