Rap Gossip International

tC4ShI4.jpg

:(
Sowas ist dann wirklich verlogen.

Kanye legt los:

https://www.forbes.com/sites/randal...mpaign=sprinklrForbesMainTwitter#5d48992247aa

• That he’s running for president in 2020 under a new banner—the Birthday Party—with guidance from Elon Musk and an obscure vice presidential candidate he’s already chosen. “Like anything I’ve ever done in my life,” says West, “I’m doing to win.”
  • That he no longer supports President Trump. “I am taking the red hat off, with this interview.”
  • That he’s ok with siphoning off Black votes from the Democratic nominee, thus helping Trump. “I’m not denying it, I just told you. To say that the Black vote is Democratic is a form of racism and white supremacy.”
  • That he’s never voted in his life.
  • That he was sick with Covid-19 in February.
  • That he’s suspicious of a coronavirus vaccine, terming vaccines “the mark of the beast.”
  • That he believes “Planned Parenthoods have been placed inside cities by white supremacists to do the Devil’s work.”
  • That he envisions a White House organizational model based on the secret country of Wakanda in Black Panther.

:D:D:D:D

So traurig

Kanye ist schon wirklich Psychose sei Vatter. Und auf viel von dem, was er sagt, kann man eigentlich nur spucken. Aber so sehr ich mich auch bemühe, ich kenne wirklich keinen Musiker, der es dermaßen spielend schafft, die halbe Welt auf Kommando übers Stöckchen springen zu lassen und irgendwie muss ichs bewundern.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

50 Cent vs. T.I. könnte evtl. noch lustig werden :)

kaum trägt tip wieder fitteds total schief aufm kopf wie früher redet er plötzlich wieder mit raspy voice und dropped die fancy congressman lingo

Verstehe nicht um was geht's denn da?

t.i. wurde mal vor langer zeit verknackt weil er als vorbestrafter illegal waffen gekauft/besessen hat
er saß dann aber nur kurze zeit ein und es gingen deshalb immer gerüchte um dass er leute verraten hat
außerdem gibts dieses alte crime stoppers werbevideo von 2008 was er gemacht hat (wohl auch um vor gericht bonuspunkte zu sammeln):

50 hat ihn damals schon auf "you so tough" vom zweiten g unit album deswegen gedisst:

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Haha und jetzt nach Jahren rollt er die ganze Sache wieder raus

Ich frohlocke

Zurück
Oben Unten