Rap Gossip International

shkreli, klingt nach nem albanischen namen, dachte ich mir grade. ich sollte recht haben:

Shkreli is the son of Albanian and Croatian immigrants, and grew up in a working-class community in Brooklyn, New York.[1]

edit:

Martin Shkreli: I’m the most successful Albanian to ever walk the face of this Earth (...) The Albanian community is a very weird community. We’re some of the most tight-knit kind-of kill for each other, die for each other motherfuckers there are. People say it’s one of the craziest ethnicities there is in terms of their loyalty and bloodlines and shit like that (...) You’ve got to research Albanians, it’s the most hot tempered culture there is. I have a crazy temper myself. He’s from the streets. The guy hasn’t been in the hustle in 20 years. He doesn’t want to get me angry and I’m getting angry. Again, what Ghostface said to Bronson was 100 hundred times worse than me and RZA. This is starting to get into some weird Albanian shit. There are similarities, very similar. I’m just getting fed up. If he doesn’t think I have the resources to do something, he fucking doesn’t know me. If Ghostface can make people disappear, what the fuck do you think I can do?

biggrinnzoep.gif
:thumbsup:

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
DX: What else did you want to share?

Martin Shkreli: There’s a simmering [conflict] going on with the Wu-Tang Clan. It’s probably going to bubble. I don’t know if it’s going to lawsuits. I don’t know what’s going to happen, honestly. I wanted to talk about Action Bronson. You know he’s Albanian?

DX: I do.

Martin Shkreli: You know I’m Albanian?

DX: I know that, as well. Sheepshead Bay [Brooklyn].

Martin Shkreli: I’m the most successful Albanian to ever walk the face of this Earth. What happened to Bronson was [regarding Ghostface Killah]. I thought it was entertaining, watching him run his mouth on Youtube and talk about how he’s got shooters and shit like that. It was funny. I just didn’t like that. I thought we’d keep it as if it was fine. I bought the album. [There's a ] big fucking check in RZA and Cilvaringz’ pocket now, but if they’re starting to turn up on me… The Albanian community is a very weird community. We’re some of the most tight-knit kind-of kill for each other, die for each other motherfuckers there are. People say it’s one of the craziest ethnicities there is in terms of their loyalty and bloodlines and shit like that. This thing [Wu-Tang thing] is starting to get pretty tense. You probably see that increasingly. I’m getting pretty frustrated by it. I bought the most expensive album in the history of mankind and fucking RZA is talking shit behind my back and online in plain sight. I’m just getting pissed off. That’s not the way I do business. If I hand you $2 million, fucking show me some respect. At least have the decency to say nothing or “no comment.” The guy says “…before his business practices came to light.” What the fuck does that mean? I fucking make money. That’s what I do. That’s why I can fucking afford a fucking $2 million album. What do you think I do, make cookies? No, motherfucker. I sell drugs. [Laughs] I felt insulted.

hab das interview nun ganz gelesen. absolutes must read :thumbsup: das amerikanische pendant zum manuellsen-interview sponsored by zewa. that's some wild ignorant albanian savagery shit right here.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Martin Shkreli: I have spoken to Ringz. He’s RZA’s fucking lapdog. I don’t have much to say to him or about him. It is what it is. He doesn’t have anything. This is all Bobby. All my emails with him, the guy fucking types in ALL CAPS like he’s never used a fucking computer. [Laughs]

:D

Kellz hat sie zerstört :D

man hat richtig gemerkt wie ihr einer abging dass sie ihren Tumblr-Feminismus da ausleben kann und er hat finde ich verständlich reagiert.
Aber klar ist natürlich dass er nie wieder Medienliebling sein wird nach den ganzen Stories, damit muss er halt leben. Wobei ich mir vorstellen kann dass das einem wie ihm mit so einem Ego egal ist

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Was haben ihre Fragen mit Tumblr-Feminismus zu tun? Frage für 1 Freund.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Das ist ihr Motiv für die Fragen, was am Ende deutlich wird, als sie sagt "You don't need to comment on my appearance sir"

Zurück
Oben Unten