Rap Gossip International

Damit kommst du auch in jeden Zirkus gratis rein. Vllt. musst du dann aber die Clownnummer übernehmen.

Ich bin vllt. einfach zu alt, aber was werden da für Kleider verkauft?

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Young Thug & TI vs angry woman

Iggy Azaelia macht Playboy Carti öffentlich fertig weil er ein Rabenvater ist und sie während der Schwangerschaft betrogen hat.

wusste gar nicht dass die zusammen waren. Kann beiden nix abgewinnen aber übelstes dreckschwein der carti

Standard Black Music-Psychosen-Olle.
Wäre die kein Promi geworden, würde die sich einfach durch die Großraumdisco vögeln.

Nasir wieder nur das reißerische Clickbait Zitat gelesen und sich in Rage getriggert weil jemand Jay Z beleidigt haben könnte.

Benzino will Ärger mit Royce und Eminem:

So just because I spoke the truth about @eminem his favorite house n**/sambo ass wiper, dick sucker, boot shiner, blunt roller corner store runner and resident Shady fuckboi @royceda59 decided he wants to put his cape on again and save his massa. He was just talking shit to @lilpump about being white in hip hop but just ignored how his daddy put out a racist tape dissing black women and men. He does all this because he wants his white following, you don’t even get love from your hood stupid. he’s a fucking sellout and bitch for that. N** I been fucking wit real Detroit since the 80s like YBI and Chedda Boyz rip Yact who got real love for me you punk mf. Keep playing boy, you stick to Lil pump cause you have real problems fuckin wit me you goofy mf. I can’t stand these type of n******, straight sellouts. But I’m wit all the smoke

This what my people wanna hear you 2 old weirdos. This is hotter than anything on that trash ass album he just put out.

Are you? The worst thing is when the white stans say “get him” Royce but none of them ever supported his album. Proof didn’t even like his step an fetch it ass. Smh fuckin shame. @royceda59

Royce responds

I don’t want no problems with you Mr 5 mics in the source. The streets know You dangerous when you desperate so Ain’t no telling what lengths you’re willing to elevate this misunderstanding to so put your shell back on and go do karate with the rest of the ninja turtles. I’m a God fearing, Peaceful fully clothed man ✌✌ Peace Gangsta .. Peace

Zurück
Oben Unten