Punchlines

Horst

ist hier aktiv
Yes, schreibt mal eure lieblingspunchlines von wem auch immer die seien, auf. Egal wer, welche Sprache, hauptsache sie gefallen euch. ich mach mal den Anfang:

"Du hast soviel Ahnung von Rap, wie eine Totgeburt vom Leben" Don27

"Du schreibst Texte über dein Leben, ich schreib Texte über deinen Tod" - RonaldMackDonald

"dich knöpf ich mir vor
mit meinem motor
fräß ich durch deine stirn
tief in dein gehirn
jetzt guckt ihr empört
wenn sich einer beschwert
nehme ich ihn mir vor
mit meinem motor
aussenbordmotor
aussenbordmotor
aussenbordmotor":D
die kassierer

"how you 9 foot tall, and rhyming just a little?" Freddie Foxxx über Allen Iverson und alle anderen basketbal spieler die rappen

"you can freestyle better or maybe rap faster/ but soundclash with us, you flirt with disaster" evidence

"So internet MC's, heed my advice/ Online keystyles don't make you nice" Akrobatik über internet MC's

ich schreib später noch welche rein, mir f#ällt jetzt nur noch freddie foxxx nochmal ein:
"shyne you aint biggie, ja you aint pac/ a lot of ni**az aint jay and DMX aint foxxx"

Peace, MTK

"in meinem kürzlich veröffentlichten buch/du bist ein taschentuch" :D:D ... 3 mal dürft ihr raten von wem die is :D

peace

TAKTLO$$, TAKTLO$$! Hab ich jetzt was gewonnen?

Ich gebe dir eine Waffe auf mich gerichtet in die Hand und sage: Schieß! <BLOW> Daneben! Du toller Typ!
Komm, schieß nochmal! <BLOW> Ooh, du hast mich getroffen jetzt ist das Battle wieder offen! (Taktlo$$, ***** - BRP 3)

Dein Name passt perfekt in den Text: an die Stelle von schwul, *****, ***** und wack! (Kool Savas, Elefanten - NLP)

Du toller Typ verklickerst Stories, die nichtmal Springer druckt und passt nicht ins Gesamtbild wie Pyranja zum Swingerclub (Mo$$ad, Bis die Whackness am Boden liegt - Spritzende Blutung)

I´ll kick sand in your face and than I walk like an egyptian (Swollen Members)

I don't take it to wack niggas, they self-destruct
I take it to nice niggas and **** THEM UP! (Freddie Foxxx, Stock in the Game - Industry Shakedown)

Drauszen,

Mo$$ad

"i'm so sick and tired of nore and his what what what, please write some rhymes toller Typ or give the shit up up up" freddie foxxx

"**** fame **** fame **** fame, but i got four words for you, don't **** with fame" MOP

"Hip Hop heißt Hamburg rap nicht unterstützen, eure alben bringen rap nichts und bescheren Hip Hop Falten" Savas wieder mal, wo er recht hat, hat er recht

Re: TAKTLO$$, TAKTLO$$! Hab ich jetzt was gewonnen?

ursprünglich geschrieben von MO$$AD (TBS)

I´ll kick sand in your face and than I walk like an egyptian (Swollen Members)

I don't take it to wack niggas, they self-destruct
I take it to nice niggas and **** THEM UP! (Freddie Foxxx, Stock in the Game - Industry Shakedown)

find ich beide absoluter Hammer, wie konnte ich diese foxxx punchline nur vergessen:D

ursprünglich geschrieben von TRB
"i'm so sick and tired of nore and his what what what, please write some rhymes toller Typ or give the shit up up up" freddie foxxx

"**** fame **** fame **** fame, but i got four words for you, don't **** with fame" MOP

Man Man Man, das wollte ich schreiben!
"you aint a leader what? nobody followed you/ you was never shit, your mother should've swallowed you/" Big L

"your breath smells like shit from talking out yo' ass!" MOP

"i never felt i had to hold back anything I say/ so I make the kinda records Red Alert dont play" Freddie Foxxx

Peace, MTK

ursprünglich geschrieben von MTK

"i never felt i had to hold back anything I say/ so I make the kinda records Red Alert dont play" Freddie Foxxx

Peace, MTK

was würden wir nur ohne Foxxx machen, der absolute punchline-König.

Big L:
"You ain't half as raw, you need to practice more
Somebody tell this toller Typ sum'un, 'fore I crack his jaw
You runnin with boys, I'm runnin with men
I'ma be rippin the mics until I'm a hundred and ten"

Kurupt über DMX:
"Motha**** D
Motha**** M
Only X I know is Xzibit or RBX
Extraordinary, trynna snatch my bitch
You can have the bitch, two bitches gettin' rich
Just to come to the West Coast and get stripped down
Beat to death and stripped, all over a bitch"

der ganze part von freddie foxx auf the militia ist einfach der hammer, da geht nichts drüber.

You heard me spit it on Jew-elz, that's how it goes
For all them faking ass niggaz and how I bust up they nose
And while your, nose is drippin, and drainin blood
I be standing over you screamin, "toller Typ, WHAT, WHAT?! toller Typ WHAT?!"

ursprünglich geschrieben von NOMAD83
der ganze part von freddie foxx auf the militia ist einfach der hammer, da geht nichts drüber.

You heard me spit it on Jew-elz, that's how it goes
For all them faking ass niggaz and how I bust up they nose
And while your, nose is drippin, and drainin blood
I be standing over you screamin, "toller Typ, WHAT, WHAT?! toller Typ WHAT?!"

huh my my war is so tight, my drama's so ill/ beef with me hangs around like an unpaid bill/

Its Bumpy Knuckles baby!!

you aint a thug be I'm rougher than rugby/ real ni**az tolerate you but the thugs love me/ bitches in every city wannas love me/ a ni**a'd rather shoot his ****ing self before he ever slug me!/

Who got the hardest MC style ever created?
Peace, MTK

ursprünglich geschrieben von MTK

huh my my war is so tight, my drama's so ill/ beef with me hangs around like an unpaid bill/

Its Bumpy Knuckles baby!!

Peace, MTK

...........i rap so many niggas, they she called me jack the rapper, i'm the illest toller Typ ever doin this, dead or alive, Gloria Ganor and all you mother****ers i will survive.

Eins der geilsten Lieder ever und nur wegen einem part, Wahnsinnstyp.

ursprünglich geschrieben von TRB

...........i rap so many niggas, they she called me jack the rapper, i'm the illest toller Typ ever doin this, dead or alive, Gloria Ganor and all you mother****ers i will survive.

Eins der geilsten Lieder ever und nur wegen einem part, Wahnsinnstyp.

I'm in control of the game you must respect me like the ref/ uh huh? you disrespect?? *click click* you get the tec!

hehe
Peace, MTK

I see so many players I wonder where the coach is (Everlast, Fed Up RMX - Truth crushed to earth shall rise again)

Wie lange noch verkauft sich Rap auf schwarzen Scheiben,wie lange noch werden sie den shit der Sparten highpern...
(Ich weiss keine Punchline!!!und auch irgendiwe falsch...aber war von geflasht.Wenn mir einer sagen kann wo von dat is dann.......

One love,Gilb

Ich kenn den Track wohl und hab den auch.Ich wollte nur wissen ob den einer von euch nocht kennt....

Back
Top Bottom