Phänomenal muss es sein und ein Link!

countdown läuft. wir werden wohl das erste mal den event horizon eines schwarzen lochs sehen

das hier gestern im VR headset gesehen und hatte gänsehaut in der größe von golfbällen. das im 360° player zu sehen, passend zum thema, war bewusstseinserweiternd.

das einzige was mir angst vorm tod bereitet: ich kann unsere zukunft, unseren fortschritt nicht miterleben.

wir menschenaffen sind schon echt ne faszinierende spezies.

"...and even greater changes are still to come..."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bagworm_moth

The caterpillar larvae of the Psychidae construct cases out of silk and environmental materials such as sand, soil, lichen, or plant materials.
01ce1b793c160921cf00c0e60f4d57a7.jpg
QFudRoB.jpg

Respekt. Das ist Powerlifting!
von reddit
These fuckers are gross! They’re inside this cocoon and you have to manually pull them off the branches. They squirm when disturbed, so you can feel their disgusting bodies move when you pull them off. The best way to make sure that they die is to fill a 5 gallon bucket with water, bleach and dishwashing soap. You pull them off and then slam dunk their slimy asses into the dip! Oh! Did I mention that somehow these fuckers can yell or alert the others that the apocalypse has come?! Yeah! They start bailing out of the cocoons and slithering to the next tree to escape my wrath. I had to use those thick yellow housekeeping gloves to kill these bastards! I had an entire bucket full of these fuckers by the time I was done. It was more bagworms than water, my hand felt like it was getting dipped in live jello. I have never been more repulsed.

https://news.nationalgeographic.com/2018/01/wildfires-birds-animals-australia/
"We're not discovering anything," cautions co-author Mark Bonta, a National Geographic grantee and geographer at Penn State University. "Most of the data that we've worked with is collaborative with Aboriginal peoples... They've known this for probably 40,000 years or more."

“I have seen a hawk pick up a smouldering stick in its claws and drop it in a fresh patch of dry grass half a mile away, then wait with its mates for the mad exodus of scorched and frightened rodents and reptiles,” wrote Waipuldanya Phillip Roberts in I, the Aboriginal, a 1964 autobiography of Roberts compiled by Australian journalist Douglas Lockwood.

australische wildbrände werden wohl häufig von raubvögeln verursacht :eek:

ich glaube man kann 200 jahre alt werden und jeden Tag damit verbringen sich auf dem Laufenden zu halten und trotzdem stündlich neues entdecken, das einen zum Staunen bringt...noch nie davon gehört.

In Thailand rennen die im Lumphini Park frei rum. Da kann man neben denen auf der Wiese sitzen. Eigentlich coole Tiere. Glaub hab im Urlaubsthread auch ein paar Bilder wie wir mit den Viechern im Park chillen. Wusste gar nicht, dass die so giftig sind.

img_2861-jpeg.142

Jupp. Hab die auch gesehen. Das war in so ner Ruinenstadt. Die sind da frei rumgelaufen. Aber voll chillig.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grizzly–polar_bear_hybrid

The hybrids demonstrated behavior more similar to polar bears than grizzlies. They stomped toys similar to how polar bears break ice, and hurled bags to the side "as polar bears may hurl prey".[27] Grizzlies given the same bags do not demonstrate this hurling behavior.[27] The hybrids were also observed lying down similar to polar bears: on their bellies with rear legs splayed.[27]

Grolar.JPG

Grizzly Eisbär Mix

https://www.nationalgeographic.com/animals/2006/05/grizzly-polar-bear-hybrid-animals/

sollen wohl auch aggressiver als gewöhnliche bären sein. :eek:

holy shit diese kraft
jeder melee nahdistanz move wäre der sichere tod für uns

Tiger bis 250 kg
Bär bis 800 kg

das wäre wahrscheinlich so als würdest du mich gegen Mike Tyson in den ring schicken und er darf sogar die handschuhe ausziehen

der bär ist der stärkste aller tiere man, da reicht ein prankenhieb aus um den tiger/löwe oder was auch immer auszuknocken

Back
Top Bottom