NaS

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.
ATL WeeZy schrieb:
hehe NaS is einfach nur ultra ich find aber die alten alben besser als das neuste. Stillmatic und Illmatic waren so gut wie unübertreffliche rap alben und gehören zur klasse von chronic 2001.

Wenn einer ahrnung hat da ich ich bin mit hip hop aufgewachsen

so was kannste in nem metalforum schreiben, aber nicht hier:oops:
autsch:rolleyes: ..die alben gehören in die klasse von chronic 2001?
du gehörst in die klasse von '95!:p

Man muss keine Ahnung haben, oder mit hiphop aufgewachsen sein, um zu wissen dass illmatic, stillmatic, oder chronic 2001 mit die besten alben ever waren :D :D :D :D :D

Azar187 schrieb:
sehr sehr gutes interview ich dahcte nas wäre so mundfaul laut der juice.:rolleyes: Fand das interview intressanter als das in der aktuellen juice steht.

*LOL*

Mundfaul... Ein Rapper, dessen Arbeit es ist seinen Mund zu bewegen...

ATL WeeZy schrieb:
hehe NaS is einfach nur ultra ich find aber die alten alben besser als das neuste. Stillmatic und Illmatic waren so gut wie unübertreffliche rap alben und gehören zur klasse von chronic 2001.

Wenn einer ahrnung hat da ich ich bin mit hip hop aufgewachsen

:D

chronic 2001 ist ja auch grade ein maßstab, vor allem für new york alben, wie illmatic, die mitte der 90er erschienen sind... :rolleyes: :oops:

jungs gut festhalten: wir bekommen ein neues nas album in 07 :eek: ... glaubt man denn den worten von nas... :rolleyes:

Nas has kept albums pretty spaced out for most of his career, but he's in such a zone right now that he doesn't want to waste any time. Not even a month after releasing Hip Hop Is Dead, the MC is planning to jump right back in the studio and release an LP sometime this year.

"New album is in the making right now," Nas said Sunday night, sitting in his trailer outside the set of his new video for "Can't Forget About You." " '07, new Nas album, I can't wait. I'm not finished. I feel like something is starting right now. This is a momentum and a movement that's happening out here. I gotta make sure I stay the captain of this ship and push it forward. I'm here at Def Jam, I'm renaming it the Black Oasis. You bring Nas into any situation like the situation that's at Def Jam and you gonna get nothing but the top of the line.

"Look," he continued after a long pause, grinning. "I'm sounding like I'm really feeling myself right now. But real talk, I'm really feeling myself again. '07, I'm gonna drop again and see what's really good with y'all out there. ... When it comes to this, man, sometimes when you're feeling it, you gotta just let it go."

Even with a potential classic in his sights, Nas said he's far from done with his #1-debuting LP Hip Hop Is Dead.

"Ah, man, going into the year the way I went into the year was real good," he said. "The irony of a title like Hip Hop Is Dead being #1, what is that? That's what it's all about. At the end of the day, it's real big. It feels like a good time. I'm excited, I'm loving the rap game, the potential that it has to grow. A lot of people thought that because I was hating the state of the rap game, I was hating rappers. I don't hate. It's just that there were a lot of rappers that were corny. There's always going to be corny rappers. They didn't understand the message. People were not getting it. It's a slow process, but it's all good. We're going to keep grinding, keep giving them more, showing them more. This is a record that's going to take time. We gonna push it on them for the whole year.

"With an album like this and a title like Hip Hop Is Dead, this is going to be a long burial," he continued. "You plant it, then maybe we could get some rain to fall, then you see stuff start sprouting and maybe get something reborn out here. But right now I'm at the funeral service, man. We got more material that's going to be showed to the world. I don't wanna stop this record. I usually fade out and not be a part of the scene ... but this one right here don't matter. I'm not even thinking about too much attention. I'm not thinking that. I'm thinking this one gotta play all the way out."

Poem schrieb:
jungs gut festhalten: wir bekommen ein neues nas album in 07 :eek: ... glaubt man denn den worten von nas... :rolleyes:

Nas has kept albums pretty spaced out for most of his career, but he's in such a zone right now that he doesn't want to waste any time. Not even a month after releasing Hip Hop Is Dead, the MC is planning to jump right back in the studio and release an LP sometime this year.

"New album is in the making right now," Nas said Sunday night, sitting in his trailer outside the set of his new video for "Can't Forget About You." " '07, new Nas album, I can't wait. I'm not finished. I feel like something is starting right now. This is a momentum and a movement that's happening out here. I gotta make sure I stay the captain of this ship and push it forward. I'm here at Def Jam, I'm renaming it the Black Oasis. You bring Nas into any situation like the situation that's at Def Jam and you gonna get nothing but the top of the line.

"Look," he continued after a long pause, grinning. "I'm sounding like I'm really feeling myself right now. But real talk, I'm really feeling myself again. '07, I'm gonna drop again and see what's really good with y'all out there. ... When it comes to this, man, sometimes when you're feeling it, you gotta just let it go."

Even with a potential classic in his sights, Nas said he's far from done with his #1-debuting LP Hip Hop Is Dead.

"Ah, man, going into the year the way I went into the year was real good," he said. "The irony of a title like Hip Hop Is Dead being #1, what is that? That's what it's all about. At the end of the day, it's real big. It feels like a good time. I'm excited, I'm loving the rap game, the potential that it has to grow. A lot of people thought that because I was hating the state of the rap game, I was hating rappers. I don't hate. It's just that there were a lot of rappers that were corny. There's always going to be corny rappers. They didn't understand the message. People were not getting it. It's a slow process, but it's all good. We're going to keep grinding, keep giving them more, showing them more. This is a record that's going to take time. We gonna push it on them for the whole year.

"With an album like this and a title like Hip Hop Is Dead, this is going to be a long burial," he continued. "You plant it, then maybe we could get some rain to fall, then you see stuff start sprouting and maybe get something reborn out here. But right now I'm at the funeral service, man. We got more material that's going to be showed to the world. I don't wanna stop this record. I usually fade out and not be a part of the scene ... but this one right here don't matter. I'm not even thinking about too much attention. I'm not thinking that. I'm thinking this one gotta play all the way out."
Kann jemand auf deutsch zusammenfassen? Bin zu Müde zum übersetzten :D

der bringt eben dieses jahr n neues album raus, mehr brauch man ni verstehn ;)

Poem schrieb:

ich finde nas musik zwar sehr gut,auch das neue album gefällt,aber die ganze art wie er sich selbst zum retten von hiphop ernennt macht ihn schon sehr unsympatisch. rap kann auch "real" sein und alles selbst wenn man nicht unbedingt über die themen rapt in denen der grundgedanke von hiphop steckt , damit disrespektiert er so ziemlich alle rapper im game bis auf diese laffy tafy oder dfb kommerzspasten,an die es halt auch gerichtet ist.
der grundgedanke bei ihm ist nicht falsch,aber die art wie er sich selbst und sein camp zu den rettern des hiphop ernennt is doch sehr abgehoben...

Nochmal zum Album: Kanye konnte wirklich nur Nas so einen absolut grottig schlechten und langweiligen Beat andrehen :D

Still dreaming is doch n typisch chilliger Kanye Beat. schön jazzig, klingt eigentlich ni schlecht.

browneyedgirl schrieb:
still dreaming is geil und der beat is echt chillig...aber irgendwie hab ich von nas mehr erwartet...

yo, find ich auch, ich musste auch erst ma 3 mal reinhörn, bis ich mich dann entschlossen hab s zu kaufen, aber bis auf wenige ausnahmen is das album relativ gut.

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.
Zurück
Oben Unten