LP Nas - King's Disease II (06.08.21)

Blaugrana

Gold Status
20210729-171436.jpg

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Esco went on to allege that during a party thrown by Steve Stoute around 2000, Hov said that he was a superior emcee to the late The Notorious B.I.G. and that DMX and Tupac only appealed to “starving street ni**as.”

“We were kickin’ it and he told me that he’s better than Biggie now,” Nas shared with FELON. “I looked at him like he was crazy. Then, he started telling me Memphis Bleek was a fan and that I shouldn’t go at him. He predicted that Beanie Sigel would never sell more than 600,000 copies. He said that Sauce Money was to him what Nature was to me. Then, he really got crazy. He said that Tupac and DMX were not lyricists—they just had the hungry, starving street niggas coppin’ their s***—but me and him had all the money niggas buying ours. I told him that I disagreed with him—that Tupac was the greatest ever—period, and that DMX really brought that street s*** back into the game.”

When asked about the root of his feud with Jay-Z, Nas speculated that it could be a number of things, but said that Hov needs to let it go. “I don’t know—I don’t know if it’s over a b****, I don’t know if it’s over the joint I didn’t do with him, I don’t know if he’s trying to show me ‘I told you so’—meaning that he would be as successful or more successful as me—and if it’s that, it shouldn’t be because I never told him that he wouldn’t or that he couldn’t. All I know is that something is really bothering him and he needs to address it, release it, and get over it.”

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Bis auf Car#85 alles davon verjessen - wird sicher erneut eine kurzweilige Angelegenheit...
Der Hit Boy emuliert zwar keine 90er Sachen wie z.B. Futurewave, aber irgendwie ist sein twist nicht ill
genug für mein Jehirn. Harry Fraud ähnlich...

Der soll mit Cormega auf DJ Muggs rappen. LP

Ganz komische Situation drüben im Moment - eher schlechtere Rapper auf heilige beats und heilige Rapper
auf eher schlechtere Beats.

Esco went on to allege that during a party thrown by Steve Stoute around 2000, Hov said that he was a superior emcee to the late The Notorious B.I.G. and that DMX and Tupac only appealed to “starving street ni**as.”

“We were kickin’ it and he told me that he’s better than Biggie now,” Nas shared with FELON. “I looked at him like he was crazy. Then, he started telling me Memphis Bleek was a fan and that I shouldn’t go at him. He predicted that Beanie Sigel would never sell more than 600,000 copies. He said that Sauce Money was to him what Nature was to me. Then, he really got crazy. He said that Tupac and DMX were not lyricists—they just had the hungry, starving street niggas coppin’ their s***—but me and him had all the money niggas buying ours. I told him that I disagreed with him—that Tupac was the greatest ever—period, and that DMX really brought that street s*** back into the game.”

When asked about the root of his feud with Jay-Z, Nas speculated that it could be a number of things, but said that Hov needs to let it go. “I don’t know—I don’t know if it’s over a b****, I don’t know if it’s over the joint I didn’t do with him, I don’t know if he’s trying to show me ‘I told you so’—meaning that he would be as successful or more successful as me—and if it’s that, it shouldn’t be because I never told him that he wouldn’t or that he couldn’t. All I know is that something is really bothering him and he needs to address it, release it, and get over it.”

merci für die infos, hört sich nach sehr guten koks für jigga an
erwarte von der kingsdesease2 rein gar nix, die erste war trivial

KDI war ja ganz ordentlich. Konnte man gut durchhören. Paar sehr gute Nummern und keine Totalausfälle. Bin gespannt.

Woah geil. Ging völlig an mir vorbei die Ankündigung. 15 Songs :)
Fand den ersten Teil gut, hätte etwas mehr Tempo vertragen können.
Heftig wie jung Nas einfach nach wie vor aussieht!!

Uff, hab richtig Bock auf dieses Album!

Feier diesen Hitboy mittlerweile sehr; Benny-Album war überragend produziert.

Zurück
Oben Unten