Kimya Dawson - Whisperers

Deleted member 204815

Gold Status
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

kann man als Aesop Rock Disstrack hören

you wanted a mammy, a secret plaything but I'm not your mother and I'm not your pet
there aren't enough words in that thesaurus app of yours to convince me to forget

Punchline des Jahres

bezieht sich wohl auch irgendwie auf die Rhymesayers sexuelle Belästigung Geschichte
(https://www.startribune.com/rhymesa...ne-debates-misogyny-and-misconduct/571485822/)
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Die Kommentare dazu: "I'm wondering, as are a lot of concerned fans, whether Aesop Rock is part of the problem? We've projected a persona on him from his work with you... please let AR be a good guy" / über Hokey Fright: "It was the last RSE release that I’ve really loved and knowing that Kimya was directly harmed in the process taints it even further than if I had just found out Aes was generally emotionally abusive." / "Does aes need to be on our list too?"

Was für "We've projected a persona on him"? Der hat seit über zwanzig Jahren Zeilen wie "I have been completely unable to maintain any semblance of relationship on any level/ I have been a bastard to the people who have actively attempted to deliver me from peril". Man war doch auch nicht überrascht, als Prodigy wegen Waffenbesitz eingebuchtet wurde.

Zurück
Oben Unten